Sky Atlantic - New channel starting in February

Zebra Kid Mark

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

The biggest problem I had with the first Season was the sheer volume of characters they introduce you to. I'm rubbish with names and got confused easily. Especially with all the Starks and their mates looking the same to me.

Very excited for the new season though.

Yeah I really enjoyed the premiere too. It'll be interesting to see how they go with this season as there's a hell of a lot going on in the second book. The casting really is excellent though, to the point where if I ever saw Jack Gleeson I'd want to punch him for being the perfect Joffrey.

• Paid Members
Ha ha. I've met him. Lovely guy, very humble.

I've been watching the blu ray commentaries of season 1 this week and every single person talks about how lovely he is in real life, but he is the perfect joffrey. Where did you meet him Sev?

Great first episode, Melisandre is perfect, exactly how I imagined her, the added jaime scene was outstanding and the ending was beautifully grim. Can't wait for more.

• Paid Members
I was a bit worried the CGI Direwolves were gonna look shite but Greywind looked pretty bad ass.

Yeah Grey Wind looked amazing, bigger than I imagined any of the direwolves would be at this point in the story.

Minor mid season 2 spoiler

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Hopefully we'll get to see him ripping out some Lannister throats in battle soon too as they head West to storm The Crag

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Is it worth having a Game of Thrones thread now season 2 in full flow?

Yeah definitely. I was thinking of starting one a while back but I wanted to finish A Dance with Dragons first just so I can be 100% sure of being spoiler-proof. About 250 pages to go. Feel free to set one up though. Just be clear about spoiler rules I think.

Archived