The Welsh Wrestling Academy

The Welsh Wrestling Academy

Have you ever dreamt of stepping into the wrestling ring and pursuing a career as a professional wrestler? If so, then The Welsh Wrestling Academy is here to help you!! We provide the best and most progressive wrestling training in Wales, with tutors that have over twenty years worth of experience between them. So whatever style you wish to learn, be it technical, highflying, brawling etc The Welsh Wrestling Academy is here to help you!!

Not only will we help you live out your dreams by training you in the art of professional wrestling, but we'll also give you the stage to put into practice all that you learn from your time training at our academy, because as well as wrestling training, we also run regular Academy Shows, which gives our trainees the opportunity to perform in front of a live audience! So when it comes to wrestling training in Wales, look no further than The Welsh Wrestling Academy!!

The Welsh Wrestling Academy is based in Port Talbot and operates out of the Port Talbot YMCA on a weekly basis. Training is every Sunday from 1pm until 4pm. The facility is fully matted, with showers etc on site. The minimum age for training is 14 (anyone under the age of 16 needs consent off a parent/guardian). The price of training is

• 2 weeks later...

i think at this presice moment cardiff is begging out for wrestling training.

being somewhat in the middle in merthyr, swansea,port talbot and newport are really far.

i know back last year jason cross mentioned he was starting a training school there but nothing's taken off.

and with the welsh wrestler trainer living in cardiff then it all makes sense.

will this be a daily thing or will it be weekends?

i think at this presice moment cardiff is begging out for wrestling training.

being somewhat in the middle in merthyr, swansea,port talbot and newport are really far.

i know back last year jason cross mentioned he was starting a training school there but nothing's taken off.

and with the welsh wrestler trainer living in cardiff then it all makes sense.

will this be a daily thing or will it be weekends?

At the moment it's looking likely to be a saturday afternoon, although a weekday night would be ideal if I can get it.

Archived