SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

A huge day is ahead of us tomorrow when we intend to not only open our website up to the general public but we will also be announcing a huge import - however if we can get up to 450 facebook fans today (only 17 to go ) then all will be revealed a day early.

http://www.facebook.com/NBWSouthside

X-Pac is a great announcement - def somebody i've been looking forward to seeing in the UK for a long time. And unlike a lot of other ex-wwe guys his age he is def still capable of putting on a cracking match. Could see him working well with a cruiserweight like Jonny Storm or Marty Scurll.

• Paid Members

X-PAC is SOUTHSIDE

We are very pleased to officially announce that Sean Waltman to NBW - SOUTHSIDE , Sean has wrestled under many different names including the 123 kid, Syxx, Syxx Pac and most famously X-PAC. He has had various stints in WWE/WWF , WCW and TNA and been involved with possibly the 2 biggest stables in wrestling history - the NEW WORLD ORDER and DX.

He has held the X-DIVISION belt in TNA , the Cruiserweight and Tag belts in WCW , the European x2 , Light Heavyweight x2 and Tag Team straps an amazing 4 times in WWF/WWE.

We are very excited about this signing for NOTORIOUS however we are not stopping there, there are more to come. X-PAC is not coming alone and you know the guys that he runs with. Please feel free to speculate, tell us who else you would like, what British stars you would like to see them face.

And don't forget that KRIMSON is already signed for A DOGG DAY AFTERNOON.

Also to confirm that there will be a Q&A and meet and greet session during the day on the 29th May at 3pm, The event will be called D-INTERROGATION and will be your chance to meet and question former WWE and TNA stars.This will only cost 10 earth pounds.

SPECIAL OFFER - THE FIRST 12 PEOPLE TO BUY FRONT ROW AND Q&A TICKETS WILL GET SPECIAL FRONT ROW SEATS AT THE MEET AND GREET.

Tickets available at the link below

Xpac is cool, got my questions ready already -

you travelled all over the world but whats it like in Chyna? ;)

so who is he fighting? X-Pac can wrestle a decent fast match so I would put him against either Kirby or Travis or El Ligero or at a push use a big guy from Devastation(I think the tag team called?)

Xpac is cool, got my questions ready already -

you travelled all over the world but whats it like in Chyna? ;)

He will probably bring DVDS to sell.

seeing it once is enough thanks :laugh:

Ewww you actually watched it?

• Paid Members
Do you have a seating plan? I was wondering if regular seats are allocated or first come first served? Also, is there floor and tiered seating or just floor? Cheers

There will be 151 tiered seats and 84 floor seats, 28 of which will be front row (6 already sold) for general seating we are quite happy for an extra 2.50 to reserve 2nd row for customers.

Just in case you have not seen the pricing yet it is

Front Row - 25 pounds

General seating - 12.50 pounds

Family ticket (2 adults/2 children) 35.00 pounds

D-Interrogation - Q&A and meet and greet - 10 pounds

We looked at the pricing very hard and feel for the talent you will be getting that it will be good value for money, X-PAC is not coming alone and we have signed 5 British guys in the ukff top 15 already !

Hope to see you there.

Archived