SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comic Sans is a casual script typeface designed by Vincent Connare and released in 1994 by the Microsoft Corporation. It is classified as a casual, non-connecting script, and was designed to imitate comic book lettering, for casual use in informal documents. The typeface has been supplied with Microsoft Windows since the introduction of Windows 95, initially as a supplemental font in the Windows Plus Pack. It has since become one of the most widely-used Windows system fonts.[citation needed] Comic Sans is used in both print and webcomics as a substitute for hand-lettering, although many comic artists prefer to use custom-designed computer fonts instead.

haha, good luck with your shows pal!! sure I will be there :)

Although i would rather not get into any petty arguments on here , i do think it's a shame that i am working really hard to put on some interesting and in my opinion quality events that someone's best comment can be to have a go at the font that i use , but each to there own.

Sorry if you think I was being an arse. But it was meant as a harsh "don't do this" as it makes you look unprofessional.

It's advice. Take it or leave it. Sorry I didn't deliver it wrapped up in sugar.

• Paid Members
Although i would rather not get into any petty arguments on here , i do think it's a shame that i am working really hard to put on some interesting and in my opinion quality events that someone's best comment can be to have a go at the font that i use , but each to there own.

Sorry if you think I was being an arse. But it was meant as a harsh "don't do this" as it makes you look unprofessional.

It's advice. Take it or leave it. Sorry I didn't deliver it wrapped up in sugar.

No probs , feedback received , thankyou.

• Paid Members
Shouldn't it be 'D-Interrogation' or is there a specific reason for the spelling?

You are 100% right , i really should be better - i'm hoping to make an announcement very soon - would you rather a top british talent or an import announced for weekend ?

• Paid Members

Ok - we are still going to announce a huge Import on New years day however we thought we would give you something today as a late xmas present.

Introducing

KRIMSON

Krimson is a 10 year veteran and has featured for WWE and ROH however recently he has felt that professional wrestling has taken to much from him and given nothing back - so he decided to re-invent himself . Some of the best promos i have ever seen , and one will be up very soon to introduce himself to NBW - Southside fans but for now we will leave you with this

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...owM&h=e2265

Archived