The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

Well, that could be because Nash and Flair are crap now, what do you expect them to do, say that they like it when they don't, things are in a bit of a sorry state, that's just the way it is. Atleas PS calls it like it is, not bitterness, just the truth.

Well, that could be because Nash and Flair are crap now, what do you expect them to do, say that they like it when they don't, things are in a bit of a sorry state, that's just the way it is. Atleas PS calls it like it is, not bitterness, just the truth.

Wait, Flair and Nash are crap and that's why the pages are all fucked up this month? Fin's excuses for being such a bitter old fart (despite his cool t-shirt when riding motorbikes) are getting more tenuous.

Wait, Flair and Nash are crap and that's why the pages are all fucked up this month? Fin's excuses for being such a bitter old fart (despite his cool t-shirt when riding motorbikes) are getting more tenuous.

Ah, I was replying to the OP. I hadn't noticed anything wrong with the pages, mine seems fine.

Ah, I was replying to the OP. I hadn't noticed anything wrong with the pages, mine seems fine.

• Paid Members

What the fuck are you talking about?

When was the last time we had a good new poster around here? Why are they ALWAYS useless, thick, boring, idiotic cunts? I'm not asking for a new johnnyboy or NEWM or Frankie Crisp or anyone like that. Just someone who is quite good and isn't a completely disagreeable fadge. I don't think that's too much to ask.

What the fuck are you talking about?

When was the last time we had a good new poster around here? Why are they ALWAYS useless, thick, boring, idiotic cunts? I'm not asking for a new johnnyboy or NEWM or Frankie Crisp or anyone like that. Just someone who is quite good and isn't a completely disagreeable fadge. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I think you need to get with the times.

Honestly, some smart marks online are more stubborn and stuck in their ways than pedigree dog breeders.

When was the last time we had a good new poster around here?

April 2009.

Fuck you!

*Nervous blinkblinkblink*

It doesn't surprise me that you come out here and confuse the UKFF. You don't like April 2009, you like May 2009, hate April 2009, w-w-whatcha... Lemme tell you something, Cleetus, you're back there listening right now. Y-you're back there l-listening, let me tell you this... Cleetus: April 2009, May 2009. May 2009, April 2009. That is the same timeframe.

• Moderators
Honestly, some smart marks online are more stubborn and stuck in their ways than pedigree dog breeders.

So you've referenced marks, now smart marks in this thread? What would you consider yourself?