SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I was hoping that a certain import who only just recently was confirmed for the week after this show would be in the country a week earlier, but he's wrestling in California on Saturday the 21st :(

EDIT:

PAC vs Scurll for the win please.

It was discussed - he is going to be on a SOUTHSIDE show again very soon ;)

• Paid Members

Two more names added

Danny Chase - House of Pain star high flyer gets an amazing chance to elevate his career by taken out one of the top guys in the Busness. Anybody who attends House of Pain shows will know just how talented this young man is and it is always our aim to promote stars of the future - Danny has already been featured in FSM as 'One to Watch'

Bubblegum - Bubblegum needs no introduction to UKFF as 2 years ago he was voted no1 in the UKFF top 50 , he took a break from wrestling but now he is fully back on track and we are really excited to see him make his debut on 22nd April !

• Paid Members
Haven't seen Chase but glad to see Bubblegum in there, I think since he came back he has been quite under rated.

I dont think Bubblegum has been under rated more under the radar a bit , I have his match in my mind and sure it will be a cracker

Any suggestions ?

Haven't seen Chase but glad to see Bubblegum in there, I think since he came back he has been quite under rated.

I dont think Bubblegum has been under rated more under the radar a bit , I have his match in my mind and sure it will be a cracker

Any suggestions ?

Bubblegum Vs El Ligero ! Both have improved greatly since they were a tag team. Would be interesting to see them face each other again :-)

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SPEED KING

April 22nd 2012 - Doors 2.30pm - Show 3.00pm

House of Pain , Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham , NG2 3DP

On 22nd April we will be crowning our first ever Speed King champion. We will have 12 of the very best high flying superstars competing. We will have some regulars , some guys that have not been to us before and at least 3 debuts

pacspeed.jpg

Dragongate star PAC makes his debut for Southside - who will he face ?

scurll.jpg

Marty Scurll returns to Southside after amazing matches with El Ligero and Kris Travis

LIGEROSPEED.jpg

Southside regular El Ligero was always a cert for Speed King and must be a favourite !

hayesspeed.jpg

Making his long awaited return to Southside - the model Joey Hayes

noamspeed.jpg

We are very excited to announce that top young Scottish talent Noam Dar is Southside !

chasespeed.jpg

House of Pain star high flyer Chase makes his Southside debut

BUBBLE.jpg

Former UKFF no1 Bubblegum makes his Southside debut

HASKINS.jpg

TNA star will be making his 2nd outing for Southside after a MOTN performance on his debut

angelus.jpg

became the 9th entrant after winning a 3 way qualifyer at 4everevolution

TRAVISSPEED.jpg

The Ego himself has a great win record against the likes of Haskins,Kirby,Williams & Scurll

EGOSPEED.jpg

The Mystery masked man is still unbeaten in Southside after 6 outings.

TICKETS

12 pound - front row

9 pounds - adults

7 pounds - kids

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT WWW.SOUTHSIDEWRESTLING.CO.UK

First 11 graphics now available to see

Front Row selling very quickly

I need to get round to ordering my front row ticket for this.

Again I repeat, PAC vs Scurll. Has Dar vs Trav ever happened before? Would be interested to see Haskins against Ligero or Bubblegum. Has Haskins ever faced either one in a singles match before?

• Paid Members
I need to get round to ordering my front row ticket for this.

Again I repeat, PAC vs Scurll. Has Dar vs Trav ever happened before? Would be interested to see Haskins against Ligero or Bubblegum. Has Haskins ever faced either one in a singles match before?

I know 100% that Travis v Dar has never happened , mainly because Trav is always asking me to book it

Might want to change the address on the big post Ben. Don't want everyone turning up at a pile of rubble expecting to see a show :p

Didn't know Gym Combat was being demolished. Hope the new venue is as good.

Wonder who the 12th entrant will be? Hoping for MK McKinnan or an import.

Archived