SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go on then, ha. 

Saturday night's show was awesome. I'll get the crticism out of the way early and say it was waaay too long. But I think they knew this. Main part of show ran 3hr 45min roughly and then there was the (understandable) wait for the barbed wire set up and eventual match which finished about a quarter past midnight! However when most of the over-run is probably due to Kirby's shoe throwing antics (incredible start to the show), Scotty's brilliant moment with his son and raising money for Kris Travis is can certainly be forgiven on this occasion!

So yeah the actual action was top notch pretty much all the way through and built really well too. The highlights were unsurprisingly the Hunters/Swann & Strickland tag, Ligero vs Busick and Andrews/Ospreay. The first and last of those has some unbelievable, breath-taking stuff in it and action so quick I almost instantly forgot what had happened (dvd plug?) and Ligero/Busick was just a really great back and forth match.

The Barbed wire match was a gruesome spectacle that I'm glad I can say I saw. The moment that sticks out was the front suplex from Hyde to Havoc draping him over the barbed wire and tearing all his side up pretty bad. When the action spilled out the ring there was some great stuff too and good to see JImmy get the win. I'm pretty sure Conners cut the same promo after Jimmy's Sabu match did he not? ha. 

Overall another cracking show from Southside. Great atmosphere too, crowd always loud, but not in a shit way that you sometimes get from idiots. Also I actually prefer it down that end of the Rushcliffe. Think it's because it holds the sound better and feels more compact. 

Results if you're interested..

Kirby beat Bate

Gulak beat Dan Maloney (Haskins injured I assume)

Kay Lee Ray beat Kimber Lee

Conners beat Scotty Too Hotty

Swann&Strickland beat The Hunters

Busick beat Ligero

Dunne & Stixx beat Malen & Robbie X

Andrews beat Ospreay 

Havoc beat Hyde

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SEASONS BEATINGS 2014

30th NOVEMBER

Doors 4.15pm - Show 5.15pm

PRIORY CENTRE , ST NEOTS , CAMBS

ZiDBgY.jpg

emBcby.jpg

CzMaZr.jpg

jm02l1.jpg

bbevUA.jpg

dboU9c.jpg

sSg33K.jpg

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT WWW.SOUTHSIDEWRESTLING.CO.UK 

FRONT ROW £25 (sold out )

SECOND ROW £15

ADULT £12

CHILDREN £10

FAMILY £30 

Sorry for 1st post on next week's show - full card above.

We still have 2 second row seats left and about 75 General seats left.

Ben

Archived