The Bad Touch

DoctorWho

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I was flicking through the "Ahem" late night channels, have a crafty bift when just at the point that I ejected my silver, sticky man juice I flicked over to 40+ and there was my own sister flicking her boobies, revealing hlaf an asshole through her white thong, worst 5 seconds of pleasure ever, my eyes rolled into the back of my head Undertaker style to avoid the images but it was to late.

I've not spoke to my sister since.

Once I was flicking through the "Ahem" late night channels, have a crafty bift when just at the point that I ejected my silver, sticky man juice I flicked over to 40+ and there was my own sister flicking her boobies, revealing hlaf an asshole through her white thong, worst 5 seconds of pleasure ever, my eyes rolled into the back of my head Undertaker style to avoid the images but it was to late.

I've not spoke to my sister since.

:omg:

:blush:

:love:

after my first time I thought i had broke my cock. i tried to keep going but couldnt cos i had that wierd strange feeling you get where you cant go any further. got really really worried and went to sleep right away hoping id wake up and my knob was working again. and oh yes, it worked again.

• Paid Members
What do you mean by feeling guilty? Like for what you have just been looking at?

Not quite, but it was what was discussed earlier on, it's not something that bothers me though, thanks Starla for the answer.

• Paid Members
I would love to comment on my first time, but I don't want to get banned. Life is so unfair, I feel like Chandler from Friends trying not to be sarcastic.

Tough fucking shit.

Either:

A - You're 14 years old, and nobody wants to be part of a forum where a 14 year old is talking about his masturbation habits. Come back when you're fucking legal.

B - You're pretending to be 14, and tough shit for pretending to be a 14 year old, and whining when you get treated like a 14 year old.