370 replies to this topic

#361 Turnbucklepads

Turnbucklepads

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:28 PM

Whilst being with Kip, did a guy in a cowboy hat ever show up stating that he may very well be the best pure athelete in the world today?

#362 PINKDIVA

PINKDIVA

In Training

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:37 PM

He only gets $400 per show..

That sounds quite generous to me!

Not when your alimony and child support payments are thru the roof and it's not like he's wrestling everyday!!

#363 Jaffa

Jaffa

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:40 PM

Pinky, Can you confirm that you'll pass Billy my praise over his clothesline selling ability?

I imagine your testicles take a right hammering when you hit the deck to do the splits all the time. No scientific proof. I am also not a doctor. I get that feeling however.

#364 Enid Spatchcock

Enid Spatchcock

In Training

• Account Disabled
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:11 PM

He only gets $400 per show..

That sounds quite generous to me!

Not when your alimony and child support payments are thru the roof and it's not like he's wrestling everyday!!

I guess not, but it just seemed like a good wage for the indie scene.
Posted Image

#365 neil

neil

Inter-Continental Champion

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:17 PM

Pinky, do you like gold? Namely UKFF GOLD?
<span style='font-size: 36px;'><span style='color: #FF0000'><span style='font-family: Impact'>FOUNDER MEMBER OF THE NO SIGS CREW</span></span></span> <br/>
You want in? Put "NO SIGS CREW" in yo sig in size 7, red, Impact font then TURN DEM SIGS OFF

#366 the_mole

the_mole

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:27 PM

Does Billy Gunn still talk to his brother Bart? and surely you would let Bart Gunn take a run at you?
Dana White:- I believe that fighting was the first sport on Earth. I believe that two men popped up on Earth, somebody said something, somebody threw a punch and whoever was standing around ran over to go watch it. I have no proof whatsoever, but I guarantee you that fucking happened. Before a guy picked up a stick and said, “Hey, throw me that thing!” and fucking hit it, or some guy threw a fucking rock through a circle, somebody got punched in the face and people sat around and watched it.

#367 Chris B

Chris B

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:24 PM

You know, as good as this thread is, the one over at f4wonline.com is much better. Unfortunately, since PINKDIVA! has so many better things to do than follow wrestling, she's not likely to be enough of an attention whore to join a board you have to pay for just to get more attention. Or is she?
My twitter
POV, my first book came out recently. It's a SF thriller for just 99p.

#368 IANdrewDiceClay

IANdrewDiceClay

Wrestling Poster of the Year 2009

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,758 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:30 PM

You know, as good as this thread is, the one over at f4wonline.com is much better.

No it isnt. Its two pages of "I FORT BILLY WAZ GAY LOLZ". At least we have 25 pages of inane bollocks.

Posted Image

#369 Chris B

Chris B

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:36 PM

You know, as good as this thread is, the one over at f4wonline.com is much better.

No it isnt. Its two pages of "I FORT BILLY WAZ GAY LOLZ". At least we have 25 pages of inane bollocks.

For fuck's sake. Did you not spot the machiavellian awesomeness in trying to see if an attention whore would actually pay to be an attention whore?

It's like having Baldrick on the board. You wouldn't spot a subtle plan if it painted itself yadda yadda yadda.
My twitter

#370 IANdrewDiceClay

IANdrewDiceClay

Wrestling Poster of the Year 2009

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,758 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:40 PM

For fuck's sake. Did you not spot the machiavellian awesomeness in trying to see if an attention whore would actually pay to be an attention whore?

It's like having Baldrick on the board. You wouldn't spot a subtle plan if it painted itself yadda yadda yadda.

Oh, right. Well, if you want to expose her for being an ultimate attention whore, you should have just told her they were talking about her. If she was such an attention whore, she'd have went. I like her though. I wouldnt want to expose her to the likes of them and there photoshopping exploits.

Posted Image

#371 Chris B

Chris B

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:47 PM

And yet, that's the bit that you quoted and fucked up. Another cunning plan ruined. BAH. BAH I SAY.
My twitter