370 replies to this topic

#346 L_E_T_H_A_L

L_E_T_H_A_L

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:35 PM

Well, I bet he wouldn't make you lick his butt-hole. Plus, he's away cooler than Billy. Did you ever see Kip take 'roids?

#347 The Rog

The Rog

Jobber

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:41 PM

Did you go to school? I'm thinking no..

I was in University at age 16!! I was the youngest high school graduate in my entire school division!! AND I won a Governor General Medal for excellence in academics.. It's the highest honor that students can get here in Canada for school!!

Quite the plug for the Canadian academic system. Study hard and you too can be a ring rat!
"fans are clingy, complaining dip****s who will never, ever be grateful for any concession you make. The moment you shut out their shrill tremulous voices, the happier you'll be for it."

#348 TwiZtiDk1D

TwiZtiDk1D

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:20 AM

Who has the bigger penis kip or larry z?

#349 PINKDIVA

PINKDIVA

In Training

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:02 AM

Well, I bet he wouldn't make you lick his butt-hole. Plus, he's away cooler than Billy.

Did you ever see Kip take 'roids?

I feel like puking thinking of that.. THANK GOD I DIDN'T!!

#350 PINKDIVA

PINKDIVA

In Training

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:03 AM

I've never seen Larry's..

#351 L_E_T_H_A_L

L_E_T_H_A_L

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:13 AM

Well, I bet he wouldn't make you lick his butt-hole. Plus, he's away cooler than Billy.

It's impossible for a 46 year-old man to look like that naturally. He's obviously a steroid-abuser as well as a pill-junkie.

#352 PINKDIVA

PINKDIVA

In Training

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:41 AM

It's impossible for a 46 year-old man to look like that naturally. He's obviously a steroid-abuser as well as a pill-junkie.

Have you seen him lately?? He looks like crap now!! Especially from a year and a half ago when we first met.. He was super ripped last year!!

#353 L_E_T_H_A_L

L_E_T_H_A_L

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:50 AM

Couldn't you buy him a little Nandrolene along with the McDonald's? Sheesh.

#354 Ravenhill Promotions

Ravenhill Promotions

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:56 AM

Awesome! After listening to that, Billy Gunn has officially overtaken Iron Sheik and Scott Hall as my hero lol

#355 L_E_T_H_A_L

L_E_T_H_A_L

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:02 AM

Pinky, I would seriously doubt Kip's anywhere near as broke as you think he is. I assume as an ex-WWE and TNA star he is very well-paid for working the independents, plus whatever royalties he gets from DVDs he's featured in. Are you sure he wasn't just lying so that he never had to buy you anything? Maybe he was sending the cheques home to the missus while you were paying for his food and letting him stay at your place, etc.

#356 TwiZtiDk1D

TwiZtiDk1D

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:12 AM

I've never seen Larry's..

Sure :rolleyes: You've had more prick's than a second hand dart board :laugh:

#357 Ravenhill Promotions

Ravenhill Promotions

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:00 AM

She's a bitch!

#358 Turnbucklepads

Turnbucklepads

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:03 AM

Pinkdiva, I think you should contact Julian Radbourne, journalist extraordinaire, to properly get your story out. He may be too busy to help - I think he's just finishing his long-awaited book on his fortnight's stint working in Subway, plus he's Cromer's premier wrestling and MMA writer - but it's worth getting in touch. You may even get money, or, failing that, a penis wig.

Not in it for the $$!!

I've barely watched any of these videos as your voice annoys the fuck out of me quite honestly. It's basically how everything you say needs a (?) question mark.
Anyway seeing as I have only seen bits and bobs of this, what started this war? And other than attention why are you out to destroy the name of "The One" Billy Gunn?

#359 PINKDIVA

PINKDIVA

In Training

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

Pinky, I would seriously doubt Kip's anywhere near as broke as you think he is. I assume as an ex-WWE and TNA star he is very well-paid for working the independents, plus whatever royalties he gets from DVDs he's featured in. Are you sure he wasn't just lying so that he never had to buy you anything?

Maybe he was sending the cheques home to the missus while you were paying for his food and letting him stay at your place, etc.

He only gets $400 per show..

#360 Enid Spatchcock

Enid Spatchcock

In Training

• Account Disabled
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:17 PM

He only gets $400 per show..

That sounds quite generous to me!
Posted Image