Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

• Moderators
That was just to highlight that we're a bit more than just "best friends" because we are, it's deeper than that, and we both feel that way, just dating and stuff will fuck it up.

She's rejecting you and trying not to hurt your feelings.

• Paid Members
That was just to highlight that we're a bit more than just "best friends" because we are, it's deeper than that, and we both feel that way, just dating and stuff will fuck it up.

In fairness, she might be sweet on him, and he's too much of an idiot to realise.

Seems that way, but it's not, way too complicated to explain, but it's a mutual decision.

What we have here is a classic case of the 'Cock-Tease' as soon as a bloke ( she wants) comes along Mr Midas, its all over dude!

not really, she's dumped boyfriends because they couldn't handle how close we were, so, I already know whats what.

Edited by MRMIdAS

• Paid Members
What we have here is a classic case of the 'Cock-Tease' as soon as a bloke ( she wants) comes along Mr Midas, its all over dude!

not really, she's dumped boyfriends because they couldn't handle how close we were, so, I already know whats what.

Ah, you're the 'handy excuse'.

Ah, you're the 'handy excuse'.

Or she just likes her blokes to be able to work the reversal system on No Mercy.

Whats been your opinion of the blokes she's dated Midas?

First Boyfriend was a dribbling retard, so I must remind her of him :D

Second was a complete fucker who fucked her around, and treated her like shit.

Third was a bellend who was already engaged, and had been for 5 years.

Fourth was afformentioned "couldn't cope with us" guy, he was ok, just awkward, even when we tried to include him. Wasn't a fan of necrophilia jokes either.

Fith I can't really pass judgement on, claimed to love her, never acted like he did though, and took advantage of her feelings.