Dynamite Duane

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
I found this to be a very interesting read:

http://stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com/2010...h-lies-too.html

The webmaster of the official Hollie Greig blog claiming they and many other people have been duped. It's a bit of a rant, but interesting nevertheless.

From what I've been told this blog site is misinformation and no longer to be trusted as a reliable source.

This past Saturday there was a rally in London's Trafalgar Square against child abuse, with victims and supporters doing speeches.

Sorry, you're not just going to swan in and out of threads like this, picking and choosing when you think you have enough ammo to respond to people. A few days ago, you were staying out of this thread because "all the usual idiots" were just trolling, but now you think you've got something to back you up, here you are again.

Give us more information. Who told you this? Another tinfoil hat wearer? Evidence, please. Links, words, actual solid, readable stuff that I can look through for myself.

"misinformation" - the ol' conspiracy theorist getout when a wacky notion is proven to be utter, utter shit.

• Moderators
There might be a link but what's the point? You have a fixed mindset and will probably knock it either way.

I was told by the said people in person at an event in Bournemouth, from the horses mouth as it were.

You're literally the most spineless man who ever lived. If you have a link, show me.

But I'm guessing as you were told by someone at "an event," of course they'll say it was misinformation. It's another delusional idiot who couldn't bear to think that something they've devoted precious thinking time to, and gone around telling everyone about, was just a load of old willy. It's awesome the mindset of a bunch of people who desperately want it to be true that a child with Downs Syndrome was systematically abused.

Edited by Woyzeck

Spineless standing up for a cause? :rolleyes:

^ Post edited with link.

No one wants it to be true but I appreciate you being cynical, who wouldn't be?

You can answer my question too, if you like? (top of page)

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Moderators
There might be a link but what's the point? You have a fixed mindset and will probably knock it either way.

I was told by the said people in person at an event in Bournemouth, from the horses mouth as it were.

EDIT:

Misinformation

Yeah, see, you've got the official looking thing there of "We are working directly with Hollie Greig, Anne Greig and Robert Green" but if the previous guy suddenly realised it was all toot and stopped working with them, of course they're going to get someone who does believe in it to take over or back them up and post something like this. It's not evidence, it's someone who's become involved, and presumably feels like a big man for doing so (neil was right when comparing the fan-celebrity of wrestling to the conspiracy/UFO field) trying to keep the plates spinning. It drives me crazy that people openly choose to believe something just because they want to. No conspiracy will ever fall, because anything proving it otherwise is just DISINFORMATION!

Of course, I'm sure you could say the same about sheeple trolls like me, choosing which side to believe, but I've got rational, objective thinking on my side.

By reading the link to that definition you appear to be suggesting Hollie's mother abused her for attention and she wasn't abused by her father and brother?

No offence, can you reply properly please?

EDIT:

I really don't think you've read up on the story, to be fair you need to know the full story to argue against it being true or not.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Moderators
By reading the link to that definition you appear to be suggesting Hollie's mother abused her for attention and she wasn't abused by her father and brother?

No offence, can you reply properly please?

Jesus, can I "reply properly"? Can you learn to read? Can you use a little logical thinking?

I never said there was abuse. It's a syndrome that often manifests by mothers who get off on the attention that happens when their child is sick or has been hurt in some way.

The motivation is to assume the sick role by proxy.[5] It involves physical abuse and medical neglect.

I'm guessing, going by what I've read about the case, there was no abuse, just a child who's being used (and was probably initially coached/lead to lie about what supposedly happened) for this all this attention. It's basically a version of the Satanic Abuse Scandals that happened in the 80s, minus the Devil and the false memories gained via hypnotic regression. Throw in paranoia that all politicians are fucking kids and mister, you've got yourself a conspiracy. Google 'Michelle Remembers,' as it's a pretty good insight into what's going on here.

I really don't think you've read up on the story, to be fair you need to know the full story to argue against it being true or not.

You're not going to palm me off with that. Another get-out? At what point of my replying am I going to be considered to have read up enough to be listened to? Maybe you should do some reading. As I've laid out here, the best way to understand the context of this case is to move outside of it and look at similar incidents.

Edited by Woyzeck

Thank you for making yourself clearer.

EDIT:

I'm listening to your perspective and see where you are coming from, referring to past events, although presumably these events made the news? Rather than being covered up?

It would help for you to have seen a talk from Robert Green, the man helping them, who's been arrested in the process. If you want, you can watch the same talk I heard in Bournemouth, since it was filmed and uploaded to Zerogov channel on youtube.

If Anne Greig is lying then why did her daughter receive compensation for a crime that supposedly wasn't committed according to the courts/police?

Why did the abusive father and brother leave the country?

Edited by Dynamite Duane

Yes, it does appear to be a case of Factitious Disorder by proxy. It doesn't even mean that Hollie's mother is deliberately lying, but she's created this abuse story, whether as a result of stress or other factors, and is now inhabiting the new reality and projecting it onto the daughter, who due to her condition is highly susceptible to suggestion.

The most distasteful part of this by far, is the involvement of this Robert Green, who seems to have co-opted the Greig's into his paranoid world of conspiracy. Judging by what the former webmaster was saying, he's hugely taken advantage of the vulnerable state of Hollie and her mother and fed on the understandable feelings that people have about child abuse. He seems to be the real villain of the piece, for me.

Thank you for making yourself clearer.

If Anne Greig is lying then why did she receive compensation for a crime that wasn't committed?

Why did the abusive father and brother leave the country?

Where is it confirmed that she got

Edited by Dynamite Duane

Did reading, in its entirety, that piece by the former webmaster, not give you pause at all? Or did you not read it? Because having read that, an article packed full of specifics of time, place, person, I saw the whole thing in a different light. It sounded completely plausible, by a guy who had given a large chunk of his time to a cause that he ultimately had to admit was false.

The BBC also appointed an investigative reporter to file a report on the "coverup". The story he found was so full of holes, so contentious and so mired in unfounded allegations and counter allegations that the BBC lawyers advised just dropping the whole thing. That speaks volumes.

I've not read it in it's entirety, just a brief read, but will do so shortly, the thing is how do you know this ex webmaster guy is being truthful?

Eh, but surely the BBC are part of the cover-up if they won't air a programme of the cover-up? That's similar to the police investigating themselves. This story has escaped the mainstream media from whatever angle.

Here is the 1st part of the video of the event I went to in June for you to watch and judge Robert Green and the case for yourselves, when you have the opportunity to do so.

Part 1- Robert Green talks in Bournemouth

Edited by Dynamite Duane