Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

Hollie has named all members of the paedophole ring WHICH IS STILL ACTIVE, yet the police, the Lord Advocate (Scottish Attorney General), Scottish MPs etc have so far failed to take action, except to try to stop the story getting out.

There was a bit about this in the Fortean Times a month or two ago, in the paranoia section. I can't remember details, but the jist of it was, it's all very similar to the Satanic Ritual Abuse scare (ie, massively widespread witchhunts based on absolute fantasy and details gleaned from hypnotic regression) of the 80s.

Hmmm... Isn't DD one of the lads that passionately believes in any old fantasist shite?

Sorry but I fail to see why you describe the case of Hollie and the cover up as fantasy. Yes, it would be great if it wasn't true.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Take the tinfoil off, you spastic.

He might come across as having forgotten to pay his brain bill, but I'll say that he's at least not so ignorant as to casually throw around such a spiteful word. I seem to recall you getting taken to task about this a couple of years ago too, which doesn't say much for your intelligence either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
I appeal to all the good people of the UKFF to write to visit www.holliedemandsjustice.org and write to their MP. It just takes a few minutes.

Would he be able to claim anything back on it as expenses?

• Moderators
Here is the latest.

Hollie, Anne and Robert at the High Court

I appeal to all the good people of the UKFF to write to visit www.holliedemandsjustice.org and write to their MP. It just takes a few minutes.

Brilliant Youtube comment there that sums up the mindset of the sort of people who'll buy into this kind of nonsense without thinking:

AntiVaccine (5 months ago)

The Illuminati is nearing their endgame of microchipping humanity through there WW3 scenario Al Pike wrote about...

• 4 weeks later...
I found this to be a very interesting read:

http://stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com/2010...h-lies-too.html

The webmaster of the official Hollie Greig blog claiming they and many other people have been duped. It's a bit of a rant, but interesting nevertheless.

From what I've been told this blog site is misinformation and no longer to be trusted as a reliable source.

This past Saturday there was a rally in London's Trafalgar Square against child abuse, with victims and supporters doing speeches.

I found this to be a very interesting read:

http://stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com/2010...h-lies-too.html

The webmaster of the official Hollie Greig blog claiming they and many other people have been duped. It's a bit of a rant, but interesting nevertheless.

From what I've been told this blog site is misinformation and no longer to be trusted as a reliable source.

Source?