Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

You've found a strawman argument well done!

That is the problem, we don't know everything here is 100% correct. That goes for a hell of a lot things too, unless you have first hand experience. It comes down to how trusted a source is and your affinity towards that contact, deciding whether to trust or not.

But you've not produced ANY evidence or ANY first-hand testimony by ANYBODY that can be checked or verified! For you to call anyone else's argument "straw man" is incredibly naive.

Every link you post just connects to 2nd-hand hearsay on websites whose validity anyone with half a brain would trust. I've been posting ACTUAL QUOTES from people who you just throw allegations around about with no evidence at all.

The whole thing has been covered up. That is self-evident. It's not like some of the national dailies, such as Daily Mail, Express, Telegraph for instance have covered the case and then The Sun, Guardian, Mirror etc won't touch it, it's a total blackout on the whole thing.

Neither will the BBC, Sky or Channel 4 touch it. Shows how it so controlled the media is. It's self evident, regardless of D Notice.

Once again, no proof. No testimony from anyone in the media supporting this. No documents showing that there was a government order. Just your belief. Just you and a bunch of faceless people on badly designed website who are all coincidentally more honest, more sane and more perceptive than everyone involved in the entire journalistic establishment. Even though the main point you've been using to claim this, the existence of a D Notice, has been utterly refuted to the point that even the Icke website accepts it, but does that make you think twice about it? Oh no!

For the record, once again, the quote from the BBC journalist you're talking about:

I have been involved in some of the biggest investigations into corruption, racism, murder and child sex abusers broadcast in the UK over the past ten years of my career, and the suggestion that I would be complicit in a cover up of important journalism is insulting and deeply misguided.
Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
You've found a strawman argument well done!

That is the problem, we don't know everything here is 100% correct. That goes for a hell of a lot things too, unless you have first hand experience. It comes down to how trusted a source is and your affinity towards that contact, deciding whether to trust or not.

But you've not produced ANY evidence or ANY first-hand testimony by ANYBODY that can be checked or verified! For you to call anyone else's argument "straw man" is incredibly naive.

Every link you post just connects to 2nd-hand hearsay on websites whose validity anyone with half a brain would trust. I've been posting ACTUAL QUOTES from people who you just throw allegations around about with no evidence at all.

The whole thing has been covered up. That is self-evident. It's not like some of the national dailies, such as Daily Mail, Express, Telegraph for instance have covered the case and then The Sun, Guardian, Mirror etc won't touch it, it's a total blackout on the whole thing.

Neither will the BBC, Sky or Channel 4 touch it. Shows how it so controlled the media is. It's self evident, regardless of D Notice.

Once again, no proof. No testimony from anyone in the media supporting this. No documents showing that there was a government order. Just your belief. Just you and a bunch of faceless people on badly designed website who are all coincidentally more honest, more sane and more perceptive than everyone involved in the entire journalistic establishment. Even though the main point you've been using to claim this, the existence of a D Notice, has been utterly refuted to the point that even the Icke website accepts it, but does that make you think twice about it? Oh no!

For the record, once again, the quote from the BBC journalist you're talking about:

I have been involved in some of the biggest investigations into corruption, racism, murder and child sex abusers broadcast in the UK over the past ten years of my career, and the suggestion that I would be complicit in a cover up of important journalism is insulting and deeply misguided.
Edited by Astro Hollywood

Apologies for my language there, but this really is the most appalling case. I hope they lock Robert Green up for life. The fact that something I used to enjoy, the X-Files conspiracy nonsense, has spiralled into this obsessive cult that ruins people's lives and accuses anyone it pleases of the most heinous crimes, is of great sadness. Why couldn't people just have talked about aliens and black ops government craft and Bigfoot and all that lovely, pointless, harmless nonsense?

• Moderators
Apologies for my language there, but this really is the most appalling case. I hope they lock Robert Green up for life. The fact that something I used to enjoy, the X-Files conspiracy nonsense, has spiralled into this obsessive cult that ruins people's lives and accuses anyone it pleases of the most heinous crimes, is of great sadness. Why couldn't people just have talked about aliens and black ops government craft and Bigfoot and all that lovely, pointless, harmless nonsense?

You did manage to achieve the single most cowardly reply Duane's ever made though.

• Paid Members

I'm going to have to start up a thread now about theblaze.com, Glenn Beck's mental site, where all liberals are trying to destroy the USA by releasing their strategic oil reserves, whereby when the borders are opened to them (I assume that means Van Morrison and his mates), the US tanks will have no fuel to counter attack. Also, "don't take our guns".

• Paid Members

Before we get accused of bullying, I'd just like to say on behalf of all the mods that it really is a shame that we have to ban someone under these circumstances. Unfortunately, the email from Scotland Yard made it clear that it was Duane or the entire forum so we couldn't take the chance.