THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

I put a Berocca tablet in some water, but then just for shits and giggles decided to pour in some Mountain Dew i got from an import shop, when i did the incompletly dissolved tablet floated to the top, what is the science behind this

Edited by Emperorseb

• Awards Moderator
I put a Berocca tablet in some water, but then just for shits and giggles decided to pour in some Mountain Dew i got from an import shop, when i did the incompletly dissolved tablet floated to the top, what is the science behind this

Wrong thread. This is the Q&A thread for topics relating to the forum itself.

This is the thread you need.

• Moderators

It's probbaly your Dad's Harry Monk impression.

I think the science is that you need a hobby. Far too much time on your hands!

So the Off topic questions thread isn't where it usually would be but instead disappeared off the front page and replaced by a thread that says Question Answer in the title like a red herring

Most illogical

and then like hanging out at a orphanage for lobotomised troglodytes with ADHD get insulted for such a simple mistake,

maybe they're bitter that they cannot resist backing down from a challenge yet couldn't find the answer if their life depended on it

but meh, what else is new around here

this coming from a guy who just made a post on here that has no relevancy no constructiveness no fucking thought whatsoever.

Edited by Emperorseb

• Paid Members
So the Off topic questions thread isn't where it usually would be but instead disappeared off the front page and replaced by a thread that says Question Answer in the title like a red herring

Most illogical

Yeah, really illogical, like that sub-tag under the title saying "About the forum ITT".

• Moderators

Most illogical

and then like hanging out at a orphanage for lobotomised troglodytes with ADHD get insulted for such a simple mistake,

maybe they're bitter that they cannot resist backing down from a challenge yet couldn't find the answer if their life depended on it

but meh, what else is new around here

Or maybe, just maybe, you're a fucking idiot who won't fucking read things properly, like noting this is a thread for forum issues. You are the shittest pseudo-intellectual I've ever seen, and I hope you have kids that get cancer. No-one likes your fucking text game, nobody likes your fucking endless stupid tubedubber videos, no-one likes your fucking shitty fantasy booking and way you give people stupid fucking names like "The unbreakabl3 way" or whatever it was, and no-one fucking likes you. Fuck off and die in your sleep, you fucking shit.

this coming from a guy who just made a post on here that has no relevancy no constructiveness no fucking thought whatsoever.

And yours had any relevance or constructiveness? I don't think so.