THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Can we have something resembling the old search function back? Or at least have it so that it displays the results in posts rather than just the thread that it appears in?

Do an empty search and then the advanced search comes up and allows you to view as posts.

I've had an idea at the back of my mind since I watched the Andy Cole sports stories interview the other day, and I know there are one or two members on here who can turn their hands to a bit of music production.

Ok, here's the pitch - A community rap. Each member who's up for it records one or two lines on their phone or computer and sends it to whoever puts the final version together.

Everyone could vote on which instrumental to use. The rap would naturally have to be wrestling related.

It'd be like a UKFF Wrestlemania season band aid.

Anyone up for this crazy idea?

• 3 weeks later...

Has the way the time is displayed next to posts always been like that or did it change last night? I thought it was AM PM style but this morning it's showing the times as 24 hour clock, but with the AM PM as well, which is surely wrong. It may well have always been like it and I only noticed this morning to be fair.

• Admin

Has the way the time is displayed next to posts always been like that or did it change last night? I thought it was AM PM style but this morning it's showing the times as 24 hour clock, but with the AM PM as well, which is surely wrong. It may well have always been like it and I only noticed this morning to be fair.

Well spotted, I switched it to 24H but didn't do it properly. Fixed!