THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

The donation page is http://donate.ukff.com/if anyone's looking. There doesn't look to be a direct link I can see on the new forum.

Thanks for that. I've donated. Been a reader / poster / lurker for about a decade now so thought it only fair I paid towards it.
That was my thinking. Can't help but notice you've been anointed before me though. Was really looking forward to that extra PM space and warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Moo? :-( Edited by Benno

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Seems like we have too many WWE Network threads. One for tech stuff, one for what to watch and one for the UK release... Yet the same conversation spreads over all of them.

Should we lock the UK one (seems redundant now), perhaps lock the faq one, ask Lister nicely to update the first post and kick it off again with "Network FAQ and Help"?

• Moderators

Seems like we have too many WWE Network threads. One for tech stuff, one for what to watch and one for the UK release... Yet the same conversation spreads over all of them.

Should we lock the UK one (seems redundant now), perhaps lock the faq one, ask Lister nicely to update the first post and kick it off again with "Network FAQ and Help"?

I'll lock UK and keep the other two open.

• 3 weeks later...