Jon Venables back in prison

Mr. Seven

• Paid Members

To all you do gooders, that are saying he should not be harmed, and they where only 10

I do hope you never ever have kids. These two should have rotted for natural life for what they did. Being 10 is no defence. With any luck the father will find out where they are and do what he said on tv.

If the man gets found out and fucked up, so what maybe just maybe he might feel a tiny bit of the terror that baby did when they killed him on the railway tracks by chucking rocks at his head while he screamed for his mummy.

How on earth people can feel sorry for them is madness.

Edited by quote the raven

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all you do gooders, that are saying he should not be harmed, and they where only 10

I do hope you never ever have kids. These two should have rotted for natural life for what they did. Being 10 is no defence. With any luck the father will find out where they are and do what he said on tv.

If the man gets found out and fucked up, so what maybe just maybe he might feel a tiny bit of the terror that baby did when they killed him on the railway tracks by chucking rocks at his head while he screamed for his mummy.

Here, here. Post of the fucking day right there.

• Paid Members

I like how The Sun keeps pointing out that his licence condition included not contacting the other dude involved in the murder or the Bulger family, when theres no suggestion that he tried to do that at all.

I like how The Sun keeps pointing out that his licence condition included not contacting the other dude involved in the murder or the Bulger family, when theres no suggestion that he tried to do that at all.

I think it's The Sun themselves that are making that suggestion, Soap.

• Paid Members

I think it's The Sun themselves that are making that suggestion, Soap.

Yeah i figured that. As they are not allowed to say what he did they simply said a few things hes not allowed to do. If he was trying to contact the Bulger family maybe its guilt. Which in turn would make him suffer which is a good thing.

• Paid Members

Do you know any 10 year olds? They were fucking kids for crying out loud. They shouldn't have been in prison, we should have locked up the bastards who bred them and allowed them to turn out as they did at 10 years old. It's about time we started making an example of the people who plop kids out of their fannies for the fun of it and then leave them to their own devices.

I agree that they shouldn't have been let out because if you take a 10 year old who's fucked up and lock them up for 15 years, you don't create a reasonable member of society. All do you do is completely alienate that person. That combined with the public outrage and you might aswell have had them put down back then.

"I do hope you never ever have kids."

I have a kid. She's a pretty well adjusted 5 year old. What's your point? Are you trying to suggest that I'd feel differently if someone killed her, whatever their age? If so, then yes, I would, of course I would. I love that little girl more than anything on this earth and woe betide anyone who harmed her. So yeah, my ability to be rational would be seriously skewed if I was in that boat. That doesn't change my opinion now I am able to be rational. It's a similar story to those kids in Sheffield last year.

I was brought up on a council estate by a single mother. She did a bloody good job with me and my brothers. A lot of the kids on the estate where in a similar situation but with parents who didn't give a toss. A lot of them ended up getting involved in thieving and drugs. That's not guaranteed to happen but nor is it completely coincidental.

So no, I don't feel sorry for them, they've got to live with it. My anger is reserved for the people who let them turn out like that. It's ridiculously abnormal for a 10 year old and doesn't just happen.

• Paid Members

Do you know any 10 year olds? They were fucking kids for crying out loud.

I know/knew 10 year olds who were fully aware of the world and were still evil little fuckwits. Oh sure its because of how they were brought up (usually, though I have known people brought up well turn out to be dicks), but it doesnt stop them being evil.

That said, I agree that it would be more important to try to rehabilitate them from the shitty upbringing, at least give them the chance to change the direction they are taking. I feel the same about the 2 kids here in doncaster, what they did was evil, but they didnt have much of a chance with how their mum and dad treat them.

Speaking of predictable headlines, when the John Terry story was on the front page of The Sun and I bet my manager that the three paragraphs under his picture would contain the words "love rat" and "romped".

I won the bet.

The Sun is also the only place you will ever see the word "Lag".

Anyway, on-topic... Yoghurt wins.

I love some of the Sun's words, some of my favourite examples:

Roly Poly : a fat person

Sozzled: Drunk

Pint sized : A small person

Mystery blonde : A unfamous female seen with a famous male

Puffing : smoking

So the sentance would read:

EXCLUSIVE

Roly Poly Funnyman James Corden was sozzled after he guzzled 4 pints of lager. Corden, 27, was then seen puffing on a cigarette whilst chatting to a pint sized mystery blonde.

Edited by Mr Posh

• Paid Members

Do you know any 10 year olds? They were fucking kids for crying out loud. They shouldn't have been in prison, we should have locked up the bastards who bred them and allowed them to turn out as they did at 10 years old. It's about time we started making an example of the people who plop kids out of their fannies for the fun of it and then leave them to their own devices.

I was brought up on a council estate by a single mother. She did a bloody good job with me and my brothers. A lot of the kids on the estate where in a similar situation but with parents who didn't give a toss. A lot of them ended up getting involved in thieving and drugs. That's not guaranteed to happen but nor is it completely coincidental.

I know lots of 10 year olds my nephew is around that age. So your saying they should never have been locked away? they tried twice to take a child. They even stuck his dead body on the railway track to try and make it look like he was killed by a train. That is evil no if buts or maybe. I wasnt a game that went wrong it was murder planned murder. A 10 year old knows better than to take a small child and cave its head in with a iron bar.

As for your upbringing. How many of the kids on your estate turned into kid killers? Drugs and thieving is one thing killing babys is another. Quite right the parents should also have been locked up. But to allow them to murder freely and then to blame the whole lot on the mum is stupid at best.

• Paid Members
They even stuck his dead body on the railway track to try and make it look like he was killed by a train. That is evil no if buts or maybe.

How the fuck does a 10 year old get a mind like that? What were they allowed to see or read that let them develop that level of "evil"? Blaming a parent is "stupid"? You're having a laugh. If you know lots of 10 year olds, you should know how simple their life is and how honest their minds are.

I totally agree with you that theiving and drugs is a long way from killing a baby. So that just shows how fucking diabolical the upbringing of those children was.

• Paid Members
They even stuck his dead body on the railway track to try and make it look like he was killed by a train. That is evil no if buts or maybe.

How the fuck does a 10 year old get a mind like that? What were they allowed to see or read that let them develop that level of "evil"? Blaming a parent is "stupid"? You're having a laugh. If you know lots of 10 year olds, you should know how simple their life is and how honest their minds are.

I totally agree with you that theiving and drugs is a long way from killing a baby. So that just shows how fucking diabolical the upbringing of those children was.

I did not say blaming the parents was stupid i was making the point that you said they should never have been locked up, that the parents should.

Re read what i put. I agree with you that the mum/dad are to blame just as much.

"Quite right the parents should also have been locked up. But to allow them to murder freely and then to blame the whole lot on the mum is stupid at best"

Placing 100% of the blame on the mum is stupid.

Just found this in another thread

I'm happy for every case to be judged on it's merits. Anyone who's particularly evil, either a serial killer, a sexual killer or someone who plots to kill a random stanger in cold blood or that sort of thing shouldn't be let out. I don't think people like that can be "cured".

They plotted to kill, so the whole defence is they where 10? what if they where 13? 14?

Edited by quote the raven

I know/knew 10 year olds who were fully aware of the world and were still evil little fuckwits. Oh sure its because of how they were brought up (usually, though I have known people brought up well turn out to be dicks), but it doesnt stop them being evil.

That said, I agree that it would be more important to try to rehabilitate them from the shitty upbringing, at least give them the chance to change the direction they are taking. I feel the same about the 2 kids here in doncaster, what they did was evil, but they didnt have much of a chance with how their mum and dad treat them.

It's a difficult issue; of course the parents in both cases are contemptible cunts who should be strung up, but IMO some people, kids or not, are just wired wrong - the capability to do something as evil as that has to be there in the first place, because there are plenty of people who've had shitty upbringings and yet don't murder or torture small children.

For that reason, there has to be an element of punishment as well as rehabilitation in these sentences - like it or not, they are culpable for their actions and need to know that they'll have consequences. Allowing both of those men to live their entire adult lives as free men is no punishment at all, in my opinion. The fact that Venables has apparently gone on to re-offend seems to show that he's not yet been effectively taught that his actions will have consequences.

Her husband Stuart Fergus added that he was "thinking when will this all end for my wife!!!"

And you can tell he was serious, because he's used three exclaimation marks.

The rumours were that he was placed on Teesside, and whispers from back home are that someone had found out who he was, and informed Denise Bulger.

Of course, these are very very tenuous rumours, so take it for what it is.

As anyone who has read my opinions on the death penalty/life sentencing will know, i'm usually pretty harsh when it comes to things like this.

I have to say though, these guys were ten years old when they committed that crime.

In my opinion, they should have been placed in care initially to observe their behavior, and their parents should have been the ones to face prison time.