688 replies to this topic

#106 DannRead

DannRead

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:25 PM

Thanks guys. The post show interest has been amazing, we're well on our way to establishing the European female wrestling scene and I hope to have some highlights of the May 8 event up soon. In fact with the way things are going October 16 is looking like it's going to put May 8 to shame!!

Posted Image
May 25 - Nottingham - 2pm
Tickets from http://www.EVEwrestling.com/events
PRO-WRESTLING:EVE QUEEN OF THE RING 2013:
EVE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: NIKKI STORM vs RHIA O'REILLY
QOTR TOURNAMENT MATCHES:
TWIN VS TWIN: LEAH OWENS vs KASEY OWENS
EMI SAKURA vs BLUE NIKITA
LEAH VON DUTCH vs SHANNA
KAY LEE RAY vs ALPHA FEMALE

#107 DannRead

DannRead

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:38 PM

Quick News Update Courtesy Of www.EVEwrestling.com!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE reviewed in latest issue (055) of FSM!

Posted Image

Pro-Wrestling:EVE's Melanie Price nominated for www.Diva-Dirt.com's Top 50 Sexiest Divas!

Posted Image

Pro-Wrestling:EVE's very own "Super-Celebrity It Girl" Melanie Price has been nominated for the Diva-Dirt Top 50 Sexiest Divas!

Upon hearing the news Melanie's PA Janey B quickly issued a public statement that read:

"In response to the news of Melanie Price making the nominations for the www.Diva-Dirt.com Top 50 Sexiest Divas, the talented socialite, actress, model, winner of Alderley Edge's Next Top Model, singer, winner of 2009's The Edge Factor, cheerleader, show jumper, water polo champion, Wilderness Girl, Cheshire Dime Piece and the Humanitarian Of The Year had the following to say:

Well Duh!"

While EVE doesn't refer to it's female professionals as Divas ( a term popularised by WWE ) we can't help but feel that despite this there is not a single person on the EVE roster more deserving of the title "Diva" than Melanie Price!

To get voting for the money bank of The Glamour Gym simply click this link now! Don't forget to tweet @MelaniePrice01 and let her know you've voted for her, we're sure she'll show you come appreciation back!

Posted Image

www.EVEwrestling.com Getting Major Overhaul

You spoke - we listened! We asked on our survey what you would like to see from www.EVEwrestling.com and we're pleased to announce that Pro-Wrestling:EVE and the good people at YourFightSite have listened and changes to give you the site you want will soon appear! You asked for more interaction, merchandise, interviews and you're going to get all that and more so keep checking back to www.EVEwrestling.com

October 16 - EVE - The Sequel!

We're getting ready to begin announcing the confirmed roster and the card for our next event on Saturday October 16! But we don't recommend waiting til near show time to purchase your tickets as over 60% of the ringside tickets have already sold! Get your tickets NOW at www.EVEwrestling.com and as always parents remember that Kids Go Free!!

EVE Gets International Attention

In addition to being mentioned in the tweets and StickAM videos of Japanese stars Tajiri and Kana, Pro-Wrestling:EVE this week was also invited to take part in a yearly traditional major professional wrestling event happening in the United States in the first half of 2011 marking Pro-Wrestling:EVE the first ever European promotion to be invited! Details are still be worked out but we hope to bring you more information on this in the very near future.

Edited by DannRead, 02 July 2010 - 09:44 PM.

Posted Image
QOTR TOURNAMENT MATCHES:
LEAH VON DUTCH vs SHANNA

#108 StefanoWE

StefanoWE

Jobber

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

Here is Round 1 of The Catch Division contest between "The Lancashire Terrier" April Davids [ENG] and "The Female Fight Machine" Jenny Sjodin [SWE] . It will be online for a limited time only so..

www.wrestleurope.com ... Your Resource For EuroWrestling

Follow us on http://twitter.com/WrestlEurope !

#109 DannRead

DannRead

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:57 AM

Courtesy of www.EVEwrestling.com

For a limited time only Pro-Wrestling:EVE has released footage of Round 1 from The Catch Division contest that took place at the début EVE show this past May.

The Catch Division is a hybrid of MMA and old school European Professional Wrestling AKA Catch. Contests are fought over 6x2 minute rounds. There are no pin-falls. Contestants win via either verbal submission, tap-out, TKO, KO or referee stoppage. Use of the ropes to gain an advantage (such as running or climbing) is strictly forbidden.

Check out Round 1 of The Catch Division

Round 1 of this contest sees team mates of the Northern Shooters Gym face one another as April Davids of England and Jenny Sjodin of Sweden square up to one another. With this being such an important match up neither are in a hurry to make a mistake. This truly is like a human game of chess however come later rounds the confidence in both competitors increased and as both fighters looked to finish it.

Visit www.EVEwrestling.com to find out more.

Former Sky One Gladiator Jemma "Inferno" Palmer has emailed EVE Management requesting to be a part of the October 16 event at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk - and EVE Management feel she should most certainly be a part of EVE.

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Producer Dann Read was quoted saying "Jemma is quite possibly the most determined individual I've ever met, if she says she's going to be a part of EVE and look to turning some heads then I have no doubt she will do just that. In fact I myself am very interested in what we will see from her on October 16 as she informed me that it will be a Jemma Palmer unlike we have seen before, I don't know what she means exactly by that but I for one can't wait to see her compete at 100% at the next EVE main show on Saturday October 16 at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk"

Tickets are available to purchase NOW from www.EVEwrestling.com

Pro-Wrestling:EVE and Diva Dirt.com are joining forces as Diva Dirt continues to lead the way in providing news and exclusive content on the female wrestling industry.

EVE Producer Dann Read has joined the Diva Dirt team and will be producing content for the successful website that will see him answering questions, giving his views, opinions, talking about who he would hire and who he wouldn't hire and why that is and why some of our favourite television wrestling programs do things the way they do while also exposing some of the truths and problems of the expansion and exposure of the female wrestling scene - all from the point of view and rationale of being a wrestling promoter.

Dann commented "Diva Dirt is a real success story in the world of female-wrestling and the continued success and expansion of the site is a real testament to hard work, time and effort that everyone behind it are putting in. As a promoter of female wrestling it's always great to see people go to such effort to help further the scene and I'm really pleased to be on board with the staff of Diva Dirt and look forward to working with them soon.

Dann continued "I'm also really looking forward to being able to publicly say some of the things that I feel need to be said while at the same time hopefully being able to explain some of the many confusing goings on in the wrestling world as it relates to the female scene. Unfortunately they're not always answers we want to hear and I'm sure some people aren't going to be too keen on what I have to say but I promise to give you a promoters view on what the real truth is and I personally can't wait to begin!"

Dann joins an ever growing list of content providers to Diva Dirt such as former WWE Diva Katie Lea, Shimmer star Allison Danger, Kristin Astara and The Sun and FSM female wrestling correspondents Stew & Lee of The Women Of Wrestling Podcast to name just a few.

Stay tuned to www.EVEwrestling.com and www.Diva-Dirt.com for details on when this brand new content will begin to go live.

About Diva Dirt:

Diva-Dirt.com, better known as Diva Dirt, was initially launched in August 2007 as a blog on women’s wrestling. DD's aim was to offer more focused coverage of the WWE Divas where ‘regular’ wrestling press didn’t. The aim was to cover all aspects of women’s wrestling — from posting news, to reviewing televised matches and offering opinions like celebrity blogs such as the popular Dlisted and movie blog, /Film. DD's aim was to fill a gap in the market; the larger wrestling media sparsely covered women’s wrestling and female wrestlers, whereas Dive Dirt made it their niche, understanding the large audience there is for women’s wrestling.

Diva Dirt was relaunched in March 2008 under it’s own domain [diva-dirt.com] with editor, Melanie Rob being joined by close friend Erin Lynch. As two 20-something year old females, Diva Dirt offered a female perspective in a male dominated sport. DD's goal was to provide intelligent & thought-provoking discussion on women’s wrestling as well as remaining light-hearted and humorous, like other celebrity blogs.

Continuing into 2009, Diva Dirt continued to hit new benchmarks, gaining the attention of other wrestling press and those in the industry also. Through 2009, Diva Dirt‘s writers began to forge strong contacts & sources amongst the wrestling industry including WWE and TNA, allowing DD to gain more ‘inside access’ and break news stories of its own. Diva Dirt has also forged healthy partnerships with women’s wrestling promotions Pro-Wrestling:EVE, SHIMMER, Wrestlicious and ChickFight.

Adding to the success, Diva Dirt has gained the attention of the very women DD write about. Several current and former women’s wrestling talents have acknowledged DD's work at www.Diva-Dirt.com. “You guys are like tastemakers [for the girls]. You can make a girl happen,” said one former WWE Diva.
In August 2009, Diva Dirt was acquired by the Female Fight League group which includes ClickWrestle, ChickFight and Online World of Wrestling.

Continuing the efforts in providing unique and original content, Diva Dirt produces up to five hours of original audio podcasts for visitors to listen to. These include the thrice-weekly ‘D3′ as well as post-game shows for Monday Night Raw and TNA Impact as well as the aforementioned Krissy Vaine audio show, ‘The Krissy Vaine Project’. DD also have a backlog of audio interviews with stars including Dawn Marie, Shelly Martinez and Kristal Marshall. The ‘Women of Wrestling Podcast’ is also distributed by Diva Dirt and has seen guests such as Jackie Haas & Jemma Palmer.

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Producer Dann Read interviewed by German site www.WrestlingJunkies.de and www.WrestlingClothesline.com.

In these interviews Dann talks Pro-Wrestling:EVE, how Vince killed the European wrestling industry, why he feels non EU imports are further killing the European industry and much more.

To read these interviews head to http://junkiesv4.iph...-eve-t9030.html and http://www.wrestling...om/DannRead.htm

To see a whole heap of exclusive pictures from the Pro-Wrestling:EVE début tapings and studio shoot head to the gallery of EVE at www.EVEwrestling.com

Here are a few examples:

Pro-Wrestling:EVE returns with its next Main Feature Event DVD Tapings at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk on Saturday October 16!

Tickets available to purchase NOW at www.EVEwrestling.com

www.EVEwrestling.com

Edited by DannRead, 11 July 2010 - 12:58 AM.

Posted Image
QOTR TOURNAMENT MATCHES:
LEAH VON DUTCH vs SHANNA

#110 Snitsky's back acne

Snitsky's back acne

No. 1 Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,624 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:38 PM

Has Jemma Palmer's visa STILL not come through!?

I bet she's wondering if she'll ever debut for FCW/WWE.
'It's all shit trolling, just let the guy like girly wrestlers if he wants to.' - tiger_rick.

#111 freaky

freaky

No. 1 Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,255 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:54 PM

It must be doubly annoying considering Drew and Wade got theirs sorted within 9 days.

rb.jpg

In the latest WOW Podcast,
MIA YIM on TNA, Japan, CZW, losing streaks, racism, insecurities and accidentally breaking noses

Website Twitter Facebook Shop

#112 Snitsky's back acne

Snitsky's back acne

No. 1 Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,624 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:15 PM

It must be doubly annoying considering Drew and Wade got theirs sorted within 9 days.

I'm sure I heard a year ago that she was signed - if so, VERY long time!
'It's all shit trolling, just let the guy like girly wrestlers if he wants to.' - tiger_rick.

#113 fludder99

fludder99

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (Snitsky's back acne @ Jul 11 2010, 23:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (freaky @ Jul 11 2010, 18:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Snitsky's back acne @ Jul 11 2010, 18:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure I heard a year ago that she was signed - if so, VERY long time!

was chatting to her friday and she is signed but has a broken wrist that needs to fully heal, but she going the end of the year

#114 DannRead

DannRead

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:57 PM

Posted Image

Edited by DannRead, 31 July 2010 - 01:58 PM.

Posted Image
QOTR TOURNAMENT MATCHES:
LEAH VON DUTCH vs SHANNA

#115 Herts & Essex Wrestling

Herts & Essex Wrestling

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 440 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:41 AM

Posted Image

Gotta say Dann thats a mighty fine poster!

HEW PICK YOUR POISON 2 - SATURDAY SEPT 13TH - BRAINTREE LEISURE CENTRE - ECW VS NXT BRAGGING RIGHTS MATCH - STEVE CORINO VS. MARTIN STONE
doors open 6.30pm, belltime 7.30pm.
Tickets priced AT £15 RINGSIDE (INCLUDES FREE EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRT AND EVENT POSTER) £10 adult £8 children or £30 family. Call the box office 07790 200 490 to order yours now.
[/b]

VISIT US ON FACEBOOK

#116 IANdrewDiceClay

IANdrewDiceClay

Wrestling Poster of the Year 2009

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,668 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:46 AM

Posted Image

Agreed with the above. Thats a fucking brilliant looking poster. Looks a proper professional looking job. Nice work mate.

Posted Image

#117 DannRead

DannRead

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:21 PM

Posted Image

Firstly thanks for the comments re: the poster. I'm fortunate to have a very talented individual designing them.

Secondly - the image above! Concerning it being labelled Episode 4 - as I don't have the required amount of footage just yet to finish off the first 3 episodes the first DVD to be released will actually be Episode 4 - A New Hope.

The first EVE DVD has had to have a second going over due to issues relating to it being recorded in HD (for long term back catalogue purposes NOT for Blue-Ray release). The editing should be completed by tonight (Friday) and I have a studio booked for the 13th to record commentary (Unfortunately can't do it before as have knee surgery on the 10th and this is the quickest I can get up there when the studio was available following that). Then the following Monday we'll be putting everything together and then it's off the duplicators. In other words I should have the DVDs in my hands at the very latest by the 27th of this month.

Shop should be going up on the website any time now with t-shirts etc on and then the DVD will be added to that.

I gotta say (and bare in mind although biased I'm also my harshest critic) that it's looking good and I do feel this first DVD will give tremendous value for money. Can't wait to get it all finished and out there!

Posted Image
QOTR TOURNAMENT MATCHES:
LEAH VON DUTCH vs SHANNA

#118 RAMM

RAMM

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:58 PM

Great website and roster you have there (EVE roster dominating the UK top 20 females by the way). Good luck with your next show!
Posted Image

#119 DannRead

DannRead

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:14 AM

We have a couple of fans coming over from Germany for the event who are renting a car from Stansted Airport and are wondering if anyone would like to join them in attending the show and sharing petrol costs etc. If anyone is interested then please email [email protected] and we'll put you in contact with one another. I know a number of people are travelling from a distance to this show so if anyone is interested in putting the word out about car sharing let me know and I'll do an online mail shot (and put it on the website/facebook groups/twitter etc) listing everyone looking for people to share rides with be they a driver or looking for a driver already going. Many thanks.

Posted Image
QOTR TOURNAMENT MATCHES:
LEAH VON DUTCH vs SHANNA

#120 DannRead

DannRead

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:47 PM

UPDATE 10/08/10

Posted Image

European all female professional wrestling promotion Pro-Wrestling:EVE returns with its next set of DVD tapings on
Saturday October 16th at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk.

Confirmed for the show thus far:

Representing The WAW Gym:
Posted Image

"Sweet" Saraya Knight
Posted Image

Britani Knight
Posted Image

Making Her EVE Début - Amazon

Making Her EVE Début - Destiny

Representing The Northern Shooters Gym:
Posted Image

"Female Fight Machine" Jenny Sjodin
Posted Image

"Lacashire Terrier" April Davids
Posted Image

Representing The Team Storm Gym:
Posted Image

Becky James
Posted Image

Rhia O'Rielly
Posted Image

Making Her EVE Debut - Nikki Storm

Representing The Glamour Gym:

Posted Image

"The It Girl" Melanie Price
Posted Image

P.A. Janey B. Dunn
Posted Image

Carmel Jacob
Posted Image

Sara-Marie Taylor
Posted Image

With No Gym Affiliation:

Jemma "Gladiator Inferno" Palmer
Posted Image

Erin Angel
Posted Image

Portuguese star making her EVE début - Shanna
Posted Image

The Berlin Brawler - The Alpha Female
Posted Image

And many more!!

To read a review of the début show check out issue 055 of FSM or read th following review courtesy of The Sun: http://www.thesun.co...Eve-review.html

Tickets are available to purchase from www.EVEwrestling.com, directly from the Sudbury Town Hall in Gaol Lane or from ACE Comics in Siam Place, Sudbury.

Doors open at 6.30 with the first bell at 7pm.

TRAVEL & TIME INFO:

Sudbury, Suffolk is just 30 minutes drive from Bury St. Edmunds, Colchester & Ipswich, 45 minutes drive from Chelmsford, Braintree & Haverhill, 55 minutes drive from London Stansted Airport, 60 minutes drive from Cambridge, 70 minutes drive from Norwich & 90 minutes from London.

To plan your journey via car please visit AA Route Planner

If travelling by train Sudbury, Suffolk is just over an hour away from London Liverpool Street.

To plan your journey via train please visit
The Train Line

The show will finish at 9.30pm giving plenty of time for you to walk back to the train station for the 10pm train out of Sudbury however should you wish for a taxi to and/or from the venue Pro-Wrestling: EVE recommends:
Manor Cars: 01787 880880
Town Taxis: 01787 377366
SCC: 01787 373222
A2B Cabs: 01787 372237

Staying Overnight?!

For those wishing to spend the night in Sudbury and travel back the next day there is a hotel located within a 3 minute walk (almost directly opposite the venue). Check out Hill Lodge Hotel Sudbury | Guest House Sudbury | bed and breakfast Sudbury[/url] .
Hotels and B & B's within a 15 minute walk include
]Mill House Bed & Breakfast (B & B), Sudbury, Suffolk[/url]
The Black Boy 01787 379046
The Waggon & Horses 01787 312147.

The Black Boy and Waggon & Horses are both located in the centre of town and around 5 minute walk from the train station and 10-12minutes from venue. Most rates are negotiable so DO try.

TICKET DETAILS:

Tickets are available to buy from EVEwrestling .com Sudbury Town Hall in Gaol Lane and Ace Comics in SIAM Place in Sudbury.

Front Row (less than a handful left) £20

1 UNDER 16 GETS FREE ADMISSION WITH ANY FULL PAYING STANDARD ADULT!

Adult Standard (includes free entry for one person under 16) £12
Family of 4: 4 (or 3) people go for just £20 (Maximum 2 adults).

Child / OAP Standard just £5.

For more info email [email protected]

Posted Image
QOTR TOURNAMENT MATCHES:
LEAH VON DUTCH vs SHANNA