which wrestling promotion has a red, blue and black 4 sided ring?

barrycollins

Has the UKFF been advertised somewhere recently? There appears to be an influx of new members, and some truely awful posters amongst them.

yes i'm new, i only logged on here to try and trace an event held on 16 th jan. I'm new to the scene, so might ask some stupid questions, but any help is appreciated.

Where was the show? The town and venue would help a lot more than the colour of the ring.

Yes it would make things a lot easier but unfortunatly i dont know the location other than approx an hours drive from st neots in cambridgeshire which makes it bucks, beds, cambs area.

Was on sat 16th jan, and had mens and womens matches, but other than that dont know a great deal more i'm afriad.

premierringACTUAL.jpg

January 16th, Potters Bar, Hertford, Premier Promotions

Wow, nice looking ring. I imagine that looked really nice at Wyllyots Centre, which is one of my most favourite venues in the UK.

Genuinely blows my mind that some of these UK companies dont film their shows! Especially ones that have a good rep. I mean it's all well and good impressing fans that are local to your shows but what about everyone else. Not really aiming for the stars is it?! It's one thing none of these companies getting on TV, but to not have your dvd's readily available what do they hope to achieve

• Paid Members
Genuinely blows my mind that some of these UK companies dont film their shows! Especially ones that have a good rep. I mean it's all well and good impressing fans that are local to your shows but what about everyone else. Not really aiming for the stars is it?! It's one thing none of these companies getting on TV, but to not have your dvd's readily available what do they hope to achieve

Oh, I don't know. Longevity? They're only been going a couple of decades now, it's only a matter of time before they go under for not embracing the miniscule British Wrestling DVD market.

Premier Promotions obviously focus on live crowds...

Right I'm possibly getting somewhere.

The event was either in or very near st neots in cambs.

I have 2 pics, they not very clear as taken on mobile phone, one of the ring, and other is my girlfriend in the ring with the wrestler so i know the event took place.

If someone can tell me how to add pics from my pc to this then i'll post em.

Any help?

lightningxlock I think you are missing the point of Premier, as Khemical said they don't need to put out dvds. I just wonder why when you go to their shows some are available to purchase. Premier has a built in crowd especially in Worthing. Its close to Brighton, on the main train to London, there are a lot of kids who go to these shows and the prices are fantastic for a family night out. The way the wrestlers are and the way Freemantle and his staff treat the punters, along with Worthing Theatres lovely staff, its a real nice night out. Its not really a modern promotion but its fans love it. Assembly Halls even during the long summer season has at least 100 punters *paid* for each show which is good. You get 4/5 really good matches and common sense wrestling for the small price of

• Paid Members
Right I'm possibly getting somewhere.

The event was either in or very near st neots in cambs.

I have 2 pics, they not very clear as taken on mobile phone, one of the ring, and other is my girlfriend in the ring with the wrestler so i know the event took place.

If someone can tell me how to add pics from my pc to this then i'll post em.

Any help?

Get an account on something like Photobucket, upload them there, copy the thing it says you need to copy to post each one on a forum (IE the one with at the start) and paste that into a post here.

This sounds incredibly bizarre. I'm sure I'm not the only one with visions in my head of James Wallace and Dirty Oil holding this girl's arms back while Dan Edge falls over attempting to work the body.

• Paid Members
lightningxlock I think you are missing the point of Premier, as Khemical said they don't need to put out dvds. I just wonder why when you go to their shows some are available to purchase. Premier has a built in crowd especially in Worthing. Its close to Brighton, on the main train to London, there are a lot of kids who go to these shows and the prices are fantastic for a family night out. The way the wrestlers are and the way Freemantle and his staff treat the punters, along with Worthing Theatres lovely staff, its a real nice night out. Its not really a modern promotion but its fans love it. Assembly Halls even during the long summer season has at least 100 punters *paid* for each show which is good. You get 4/5 really good matches and common sense wrestling for the small price of

Premier Promotions are a traditional wrestling promotion. They don't have dedicated fans like say, IPW:UK, that wish to purchase DVDs to keep up with story lines like said dedicated fans.

Plus, it may be a loss to Premier Promotions to produce DVDs of each show as the costs of professional DVD production is quite high and they would have to shift a fair few units to recuperate those costs. Sure, they could go with a couple of cheap camcorders and throw a show together in Windows Movie Maker, but bad DVDs are more detrimental to a company's image than no DVD. Just like a bad website is more damaging to a company's reputation than no website (which is becoming increasingly important considering the amount of time spent and business done on-line).

Thats fair enough mate, I didn't know Premier was 'that' kind of company as i've never seen or attended anything by them. Completely understandable in that case, I just thought given all the praise it was in the same vein as say, IPW:UK. So its more of an All Star type deal?

• Paid Members
Premier Promotions are a traditional wrestling promotion. They don't have dedicated fans like say, IPW:UK, that wish to purchase DVDs to keep up with story lines like said dedicated fans.

Plus, it may be a loss to Premier Promotions to produce DVDs of each show as the costs of professional DVD production is quite high and they would have to shift a fair few units to recuperate those costs. Sure, they could go with a couple of cheap camcorders and throw a show together in Windows Movie Maker, but bad DVDs are more detrimental to a company's image than no DVD. Just like a bad website is more damaging to a company's reputation than no website (which is becoming increasingly important considering the amount of time spent and business done on-line).

Thats fair enough mate, I didn't know Premier was 'that' kind of company as i've never seen or attended anything by them. Completely understandable in that case, I just thought given all the praise it was in the same vein as say, IPW:UK. So its more of an All Star type deal?

Precisely :)

I believe Premier had some trouble with a video production company several years ago, can't remember its name, but it was the one run by Charming Don Charles. He made lots of videos and DVDs for Premier, all at Premier's cost naturally, and sold them at shows without checking whether they actually worked first, and Premier had to deal with a shit load of refunds at subsequent shows at each venue. So they are possibly skeptical about going for it again, although I'm sure the occasional Premier show has been released on DVD since then by A-Merchandise, but I'm sure it's just not near the top of their priority list when it comes to merchandise.

ok here are the pics

so any help anyone?

image0911.jpg

image0910.jpg

Are you for real? The photo took on the hand phone is the picture off a website (you can still see the mouse in shot) and the photo I remember seeing on a website of a promotion that didn't get started. There is no blue in that ring anyway

What is the other picture?