Photo

which wrestling promotion has a red, blue and black 4 sided ring?

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#1 barrycollins

barrycollins

Backyarder

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

Hi, can anyone tell me which wrestling promotion, poss based in the south half of the uk, has a 4 sided ring that is red, blue and black.

#2 dangerously420

dangerously420

Mona Tommy

• Account Disabled
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,127 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:45 PM

Is this a windup mate seriously?

Please deactivate my account. I no longer require it anymore.

#3 barrycollins

barrycollins

Backyarder

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

no, i'm trying to trace an event held on 16th jan, and the ring was red, blue and black.

#4 Magnum Milano

Magnum Milano

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

Has the UKFF been advertised somewhere recently? There appears to be an influx of new members, and some truely awful posters amongst them.

#5 barrycollins

barrycollins

Backyarder

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:52 PM

Has the UKFF been advertised somewhere recently? There appears to be an influx of new members, and some truely awful posters amongst them.

yes i'm new, i only logged on here to try and trace an event held on 16 th jan. I'm new to the scene, so might ask some stupid questions, but any help is appreciated.

#6 Magnum Milano

Magnum Milano

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:58 PM

yes i'm new, i only logged on here to try and trace an event held on 16 th jan. I'm new to the scene, so might ask some stupid questions, but any help is appreciated.

Just to let you know, the place for those questions should be in the pinned Questions Thread at the top of the page.

#7 Magnum Milano

Magnum Milano

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:59 PM

*edit* Double post due to IPS error rearing its annoying head again.

Edited by Magnum Milano, 20 January 2010 - 07:02 PM.

#8 barrycollins

barrycollins

Backyarder

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:04 PM

*edit* Double post due to IPS error rearing its annoying head again.

ok thanks, i know for next time

#9 Up Chuck

Up Chuck

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:06 PM

Where was the show? The town and venue would help a lot more than the colour of the ring.
Posted Image
Blog|Twitter|The Wrestlemania Stats Thread~!

...it's about accepting wrestling for what it is - vaudeville, bread for the masses, a bit of fun, that on very rare occasions transcends all that to be genuinely great.

#10 barrycollins

barrycollins

Backyarder

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

Where was the show? The town and venue would help a lot more than the colour of the ring.

Yes it would make things a lot easier but unfortunatly i dont know the location other than approx an hours drive from st neots in cambridgeshire which makes it bucks, beds, cambs area.

Was on sat 16th jan, and had mens and womens matches, but other than that dont know a great deal more i'm afriad.

#11 Magnum Milano

Magnum Milano

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

Yes it would make things a lot easier but unfortunatly i dont know the location other than approx an hours drive from st neots in cambridgeshire which makes it bucks, beds, cambs area.

Was on sat 16th jan, and had mens and womens matches, but other than that dont know a great deal more i'm afriad.

It might be worth your while ploughing through the UK Events sub forum to see if any shows listed correlate with what you already know. A bit longwinded, but better than nothing.

#12 Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

FWA Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:49 PM

Posted Image

January 16th, Potters Bar, Hertford, Premier Promotions
Dragon Gate UK 2013
22/2 : Broxbourne
23/2 : Broxbourne
24/2 : Castleford, West Yorks

#13 Buranokan

Buranokan

Backyarder

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

Unless you were abducted and taken there blindfolded in a car boot, there really is no excuse for this feeble episode.

#14 Dynamite Duane

Dynamite Duane

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:02 PM

Posted Image

Good man, you've put him out of his misery :)

Perhaps he was blindfolded and abducted :laugh:
Welcome to the forum mate, hope you enjoyed the show. Premier are bloody good.

Edited by Dynamite Duane, 20 January 2010 - 08:03 PM.

Check out wrestlingtruth.com and BluRayMMA.com for UFC & MMA DVD reviews, videos, interviews, competitions plus loads more!
yourwealthyourhealth.ineways.eu
groovyperspective.weebly.com twitter.com/GrooveeOne get a groovy perspective!

Posted Image
The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane? Seminar, Bournemouth presented by the Citizens Commission on Human
Rights UK, Thursday April 12.http://bbcg.org.uk/?p=216

#15 barrycollins

barrycollins

Backyarder

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image

Good man, you've put him out of his misery :)

Perhaps he was blindfolded and abducted :laugh:
Welcome to the forum mate, hope you enjoyed the show. Premier are bloody good.

This is the problem i wasn't there, but would love dvd of the event, do they film do you know? Or photographer?