anyone wanna read my story?

children of bodom

my 1st short story didn't do to well. (it was called End Of The Line)

my new one called Death Waits For No Man Part 1 (its in 3 parts) isn't doing too badly has a +2 rateing on papertank (end of the line got -20 but more people did view it)

someone (i guess on drugs) has given it 4 and half stars out of 5 on another site.

i ve let or my friends and family see it and they like it. one work mate asked me to sign a copy (think she was on drugs too). now i want to see what you guys think of it

4 and half stars from one person

+2 rateing

my offical blog site

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'm going to do something appalling now and piggyback this thread.

I haven't read those stories above, but I did post a story of my own up today. It was supposed to be a Twitter exclusive sample from Volume II, but fuck it, yous guyz can have a look. It's only four nicely spaced pages.

Oh, Shizzle - aka The Day Snoop Dogg Turned into An Aeroplane

• Moderators
my 1st short story didn't do to well. (it was called End Of The Line)

my new one called Death Waits For No Man Part 1 (its in 3 parts) isn't doing too badly has a +2 rateing on papertank (end of the line got -20 but more people did view it)

someone (i guess on drugs) has given it 4 and half stars out of 5 on another site.

i ve let or my friends and family see it and they like it. one work mate asked me to sign a copy (think she was on drugs too). now i want to see what you guys think of it

4 and half stars from one person

+2 rateing

my offical blog site

You know it got a -20 because you posted it on here right? People were just clicking the thumbs down without reading it. People are jerks...

• Paid Members
That was almost as good as this

If ever there was a good side to dyslexia. I mean I couldn't do better, but then I don't try.

Edit after having a little read

lets forget about it now, I
Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
I'm going to do something appalling now and piggyback this thread.

I haven't read those stories above, but I did post a story of my own up today. It was supposed to be a Twitter exclusive sample from Volume II, but fuck it, yous guyz can have a look. It's only four nicely spaced pages.

Oh, Shizzle - aka The Day Snoop Dogg Turned into An Aeroplane

Very enjoyable. You have a fucking strange mind though. At what point does one wake up and think "What if Snoop turned into an aeroplane? Mmmm.

Man, that's good.

We may be saved a job.", said Theophilus. "Solo may kill Orsine for us!"

"You shouldn't be here, old man.", he snapped. "This is no place for an old man."

The old man ignored him.

I love how superheroes talk

"Mr. X! Ace Kid! Star Man and Lightning Kid!", she shouted. "What the bloody hell are they doing here?"

-----

Axe Kid ran towards him, somersaulted, and booted him in the face.

-----

"What the bloody hell is happening?", shouted Jet. "Two months since the Black Squadron were last seen in Switzerland! Not a bloody dicky-bird from them!"

-------

"Enough to created a whole army of neo-mutants.", said Star Man. "Or one whopping great big one!"

"Yeah.", said Solo. "And that old factory in the east end was left yonks ago!"

....... I probably shouldn't have found this when I've got an exam tomorrow

:(

ahaha, I'm just clicking chapters and scrolling at random. Daleks and the Loch Ness monster have made appearances so far.

best procrastination ever

EDIT - Van Helsing, Atlantis, Frankenstein, adamantium (which might be real but I'm pretty sure it's just a Spiderman or whatever thing)...

EDIT - Dracula (don't think he's the same as the character 'Vampira' but someone who's read it properly might correct me), Predators, King Kong

“I’ve always wanted to test myself against the best!” said the man. “So I could prove that I was the best!”

......... something's....... nor right there.

Edited by MAGIC_SPARKLE_GHOST

• Moderators
"You shouldn't be here, old man.", he snapped. "This is no place for an old man."

The old man ignored him.

That is something straight out of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Blood...his blood....blood........BLOOD

It reads like something I might have written when I was 11.

It's just incredible:

"Then it looks like the Black Squadron has won.", mused Star Man. "And how does that old man fit into all of this?"

"Any way I choose to, young man.", said a voice.

They whirled to see the old man behind them.

"You have taken the name of Anglo-Force. A noble name, dragged through the dirt by the government you now serve. The esteemed Mr. Harkes was a mere parliamentary under secretary forty years ago when he signed the order disbanding us." "What do you mean, us?", asked Chameleon. "I've studied the old files, you don't look like any of the old members. Beastmaster is on Skull Island, studying the giant apes there. Stingray is now running an electronics firm and the Highlander and Dr. Magus have not been seen for years!"

At the mention of the last name, the old man smiled.

"I've no time to mess around.", snarled Solo. "Who are you?"

"I will put it this way, young man. You all received notes recently initialled P.M., but the Prime Minister is not the only thing P.M. Stands for."

Chameleon's jaw dropped. "Phineas Magus?", he cried.

The old man bowed low, and then straightened up. The old suit was gone, replaced by the elegant black tailcoat of the master wizard. In his hand he held the cavourite topped cane which was the source of his power.

"How do we know you are who you say you are?", asked Solo, still suspicious. "Paul, how can you?", asked Chameleon.

"The emergency services will deal with things here.", said Magus. "I must depart as I have other things to attend to."

He smiled at Chameleon.

"I am touched that you remember me. I have been gone a long time."

With that, he vanished.

"I still don't trust that guy.", said Solo.

What's scary is... he posted this LAST YEAR.