DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

The Crow

I really don't know what i think about this movie. Firstly it's one of them movies that i always used to see in the shops and always wanted to watch it. I did give it ago a few years ago but wasn't really in the mood so i give up on it.

Watched it today fully and I'm 50/50 on it. I found it so fucking creepy and eerie and nearly every scene looked great but there isn't much behind it is there?

Definitely a weird one watching it.

Whats everybody else think of it?

The Crow

I really don't know what i think about this movie. Firstly it's one of them movies that i always used to see in the shops and always wanted to watch it. I did give it ago a few years ago but wasn't really in the mood so i give up on it.

Watched it today fully and I'm 50/50 on it. I found it so fucking creepy and eerie and nearly every scene looked great but there isn't much behind it is there?

It cant rain all the time

The Crow

Quite honestly, my favourite movie of all time. I wasn't a goth or comic book fan growing up, but I watched this when I was about 14/15, and it just blew me away. I could watch it everyday. I feel sick that there is apparently a remake in the works.

Flicking through TV last night and caught the start of Juno on Film4. I've seen it before and like it a lot, I find it quite charming. Some of the dialogue is a bit cringe worthy ("honest to blog" get to fuck), and I find the Vanessa character quite detestable but overall it raises a smile and the occasional chuckle. I want to do Ellen Page.

• Paid Members
It's the worst film of the last five years.

If you don't like it Sev, that is entirely your opinion. However, no sane person with any love for film would even make that statement if they had ever watched The Happening.

Re-watched the happening when it was on the other week, but approached it from the angle of a piss-take comedy. It actually worked from this way.