What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I'm baffled how anyone can continue watching Smallville. It was never amazing to start with, but I gave up after the "video game" season. "Now travel to this place and collect this item..."

I watch out of habit now rather then really enjoying the show like i used to. The first episode of Season 8 pretty much ripped apart all the good work they did with Lex over the previous 4/5 seasons. Pointless really.

I'm baffled how anyone can continue watching Smallville. It was never amazing to start with, but I gave up after the "video game" season. "Now travel to this place and collect this item..."

I watch out of habit now rather then really enjoying the show like i used to. The first episode of Season 8 pretty much ripped apart all the good work they did with Lex over the previous 4/5 seasons. Pointless really.
I only really started watching it this year because of my insomnia. I would have E4 on through the night (pre-Big Brother) and it was background noise which sort of weedled its way into my existence. I'm not happy about it like because I have a general hatred of all things Superman related (though not as much as I hate all things Spidermand related)... It's also thanks to my insomnia that I started watching Scrubs which I seemed to always miss due to never being home when it was on. Silver lining and all that! :DStrangely I'm enjoying the Gilmore Girls re-runs. Not like me to watch such girly type nonsense but meh! I like it.X Factor... but that's a story for another thread ;)HouseBig Bang Theory (again)Miami Ink (which seems to be resulting in me paying more visits to the tattoo place)HOLLYOAKS!... if only for one week hahaRick and Steve

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (FOX)Prison Break (FOX)Fringe (FOX)Entourage (HBO)True Blood (HBO)On DVD:JerichoThe West WingEagerly awaiting the return of.......Lost24

• Paid Members

Does anyone watch Burn Notice or In treatment? I have a few episodes on my laptop but saving them for when I'm bored in a hotel or on a train, any comments on it? Similarly did anyone watch the mini-series that was on a couple of years ago called The Lost Room starring the guy who plays Nick George in Dirty Sexy Money and was in 6ft under?

Does anyone watch Burn Notice or In treatment? I have a few episodes on my laptop but saving them for when I'm bored in a hotel or on a train, any comments on it? Similarly did anyone watch the mini-series that was on a couple of years ago called The Lost Room starring the guy who plays Nick George in Dirty Sexy Money and was in 6ft under?

I've seen the first two episodes of Burn notice, I like it alot. Good character development so far, good action scenes and it seems quite smart.Initially from the adverts I thought I wasn't going to like it but it really was a bad trailer for the show, as it gets the tone completely wrong. So yeah based on two episodes so far, I can see it becoming a great show.And yeah I also watched the Lost room, again another decent little show, seems like it could be made into a full on TV series at some point, but I think if it was going to be the time has passed sadly :(

• Paid Members

Soccer Saturday - Jeff Stelling, Geoff Shreeves, Chris Kamara

Stelling is supposed to be the new host of Countdown, lets hope he keeps on doing Soccer Saturday.
He turned it down according to Digital Spy. The new favourite is Alexander Armstrong but I want him to take over permanently on Have I Got News For You.

Does all this mean no-one is watching the new season (3) of Friday Night Lights? It started back up again a few weeks ago and we are currently on episode 3, it really has got back to what made it so great in the first place. The storylines are back to being believable (season 2 was a bit 'out there') and the cast is just second to none for all the emotional scenes. I love the way it is filmed with the cameras following the actors and people not fully committed to the script, it just feels real. The show will always have a place in my heart as the Matt/Julie relationship (and break up) reminded me so much of my first love (minus the QB stuff, dating the coaches daughter and well Aimee Teegarden), i think thats what really got me into the show and probably the reason i didn't enjoy season 2 as much as the first season. Anyway if you haven't seen the show, or just dismissed it as a stupid teen drama then i urge you to give it a chance. I can't stress enough how great it is and how easy it is to connect with the characters and care about them.