What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I've started watching a couple of episodes of 4later favourite Loves Like A Dog, it's complete shite but I'm pretty sure I only ever watched it for the tits anyway. I might check out a few more shows from the era, but I doubt even Bits will have aged well.

Vids still holds up well, Nigel Buxton random shit still cracks me up. Bints on the other hand was never good. I would still throw one up Emily Booth.

I'm quite good friends with one of the girls from Bits.  No, not her.  Or her either, the other one.

• Paid Members

Late to the party on this but I’ve been catching up on ‘Man Down’ now both series are on 4OD. I only saw the pilot when it first aired then missed the rest. Was reminded about it from the Rik Mayall tribute that aired over Christmas.

It really is brilliant. We’re only 4 episodes into the first series but I’ve laughed out loud more than at any other mainstream sitcom in recent memory. Greg Davies & Rik are both a joy and Roisin Conaty & Mike Wozniak are brilliantly cast in their supporting roles. Check it out if you slept on it like I did.