What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Awards Moderator

Finally got round to watching the last episode of Boardwalk Empire. For the past five years I've been resisting the temptation to look up the real-life historical figures behind the characters so it didn't spoil what happened to them on the show for me, but now it's finished, I can! Where do I start?

• Paid Members

Anyone watching The Flash? Im enjoying it way more then I should, its my guilty pleasure at the moment

The bloke from Arrow has popped up a few times so I assume The Flash pops up in Arrow. Has anyone seen Arrow? Is it worth me making the effort to catch up with it?

Someone on here mentioned Gomorrah so I gave it a try the other day as I have it on the now tv boxsets thing. So glad I did, im like 6 episodes in now, and loving it. The language barrier sort of makes it harder to get into at the beginning and understand whos who and whats what, but once you do its very good. 

• Moderators

I started watching Regular Show on Netflix the other night. Was really fun! For those of y'all discussing watching kids' shows earlier might be one to check out for you.

Edit - hold up. Punk Step already mentioned it anyway!

Have got Party Down downloaded and ready to watch this week in the hotel room.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

I absolutely love Regular Show, I don't care that its supposed to be for kids. In the 150+ episodes I've only been disappointed in one which was from season 3 called Access Denied. Other than there is usually something in each episode that brings out a chuckle, laugh or smile. I also love how it can mix absurdity with touching heartfelt moments. (See: Skips Story, season 5 episodes 24 & 25.)

One of my favourite episodes is from season 4 called Guy's Night (Episode 9), it's up there with Weekend At Bensons (Season 3, Episode 12.) and Firework Run. (Season 4, Episode 14.)

13 Hours in Islamabad , another fantastic episode of Homeland (US Pace), gripping stuff, and again, next week looks to be just as good, and going in the direction I wanted it with one of the really good supporting characters who could easily have their own spin off show.