UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Well Brock's only wrestled 4 people in his current run (not counting Big Show as he just battered him with a chair) and yes HHH is the only one to have had shit matches with Brock. Three shit matches. I think the problem is Brock's matches are kind of based on him being dominant, tons of selling and then a fiery comeback by the babyface, neither of which plays to Triple H's strengths. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, the trouble also with the NOC match was it never met the top top standard of their other two bouts. Anything but an all-time classic match was going to seem a bit shit.

I was thinking today, on the shitter at work, it'll be a real shame when Cena decides to give it up full-time. Nobody in WWE has managed to maintain the level of in-ring excellence like he has over the past 7 years, since I started watching again - even the likes of Shawn Michaels or Triple H. It's no coincidence the likes of Punk, Bryan, Lesnar etc have had their best matches against Cena. Cena made all three of those names look like Dons.

Just watching the 1994 Rumble PPV (really good btw I thought) whats the deal with everyone attacking Undertaker in the title match? As in storyline reason for seemingly the majority of the heels wanting to help Yokozuna win?

I was watching that recently too. Your right it doesn't make sense the likes of Deisel and Jeff Jarrett helping Yokozuna when right after the match they showed wrestler interviews saying how they were gonna win the rumble and beat the champ at Wrestlemania X

• Paid Members

Well 9 of them were giving the Undertaker a kicking and they couldn't put him down. I wouldnt want to fight him at WrestleMania. I'd say I'd rather face Yokozuna for the title than the Undertaker (an Undertaker who had barely lost a match). You'd much rather face the bloke who needs help to win, than the Undertaker.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Are none of the Wrestling Observer PPV reviews with Meltzer available on their iTunes feed? If not, is there any way to obtain individual shows as opposed to subscribing to the whole deal? I'd like to hear the Rumble review but am probably not arsed about listening to Bryan Alvarez's other output twice daily.

Are none of the Wrestling Observer PPV reviews with Meltzer available on their iTunes feed? If not, is there any way to obtain individual shows as opposed to subscribing to the whole deal? I'd like to hear the Rumble review but am probably not arsed about listening to Bryan Alvarez's other output twice daily.

The torrent sites have em.