UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

The reason I ask is because Sid does it at Wrestlemania 13 to absolutely no reaction whatsoever, which was surprising seeing as I couldn't think of a time this was done before. Even the commentators barely mentioned it. They were more excited that Sid pinned Taker doing the traditional Taker pose then the actual tombstone itself

What's the best match of whatever this decade is called? I was about to have a snowflake (of the Meltz variety) binge before realising I can't think of that many stand out matches from the past 4/5 years. Doesn't matter which promotion/style/country.

All I can think of is Lesnar vs Cena from Summerslam, that Tanahashi vs Okada match, some of The Undertaker's Wrestlemania matches, and maybe a few Cena vs Punk matches too. Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan was awesome at (I think) last year's Royal Rumble. There's been some really good Elimination Chambers too but looking back I'm struggling to distinguish one from any of the others.

Edited by Undefeated Steak

Yeah, the Wyatts/Shield from Elimination Chamber is a belter. They also had a great match on Main Event, think it was around the end of March.

Bryan/HHH from Wrestlemania is great. Punk/Cena from Money In The Bank is great and the crowd pop at the end is fantastic. Personally, I really enjoyed their match from Night of Champions 2012 which was only let down by a daft draw finish

• Paid Members

Probs been done to death and I cannot be bothered to check google etc, hence why I am using this thread. Why does Vince hate Savage? Is it due to him leaving? seems kinda strange as many others have come back and had their moment. Austin, Bret, Brock etc.

I hear stuff like Savage had something with Steph going on (is that in anyway true) I mean she must have been very young.

Anyone know.

Thanks.

• Paid Members

If thats true thats crazy..if not I wonder what it is/was  also why did WWE let J.R. leave or fire him, I heard something about Flair being wrecked and causing a scene during a videogame q&a or something. So is J.R. fault for flair getting wrecked then? I don't understand (if that is true) why he would get fired for Flair causing a scene.

Edited by Sebby

New channel starts today, BayTVLiverpool, checking through the guide and there are a couple of shows called 'Wrestling' listing states the best of Brititsh wrestling. Anyone have any info on these?

5th 2230 (1/2 hour)

6th 1600 and 1630

7th 0900 (1 hour)

• Paid Members

New channel starts today, BayTVLiverpool, checking through the guide and there are a couple of shows called 'Wrestling' listing states the best of Brititsh wrestling. Anyone have any info on these?

5th 2230 (1/2 hour)

6th 1600 and 1630

7th 0900 (1 hour)

There's a similar show on the Leeds channel that I mentioned in the 'Minor News' thread. Turned to be a version of the BWC show from Challenge.

• Paid Members

Yeah, it's syndicated across several of the new local TV channels that are owned by the same company. The TV listings here call it "Bristol's answer to WWE."

Man, Bristol Wrestling Roundup would be a fun show.