UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
jacques rougeau is probably even.

with xpac shortly behind

It depends what you consider "jumping", I suppose. Rougeau left the WWF and retired for a year before going to WCW. He went back to the WWF for a couple of months and then did a couple of appearances in WCW two years later. It's not really the same as Jarrett going directly to the opposition four times, and being treated like a major acquisition every time.

• Paid Members

He was never really run out of town, he had to sell ROH in the immediate aftermath but he always kept going with RF Video and new shoot interviews. Iv'e always thought it was abit off so many people still want to work with him etc but I suppose it's just they either don't know/don't care and want the money.

• Paid Members

Who jumped ship the most throughout the Monday Night wars???

Not a big name, but Marty Jannetty did it a few times, didn't he? If we're counting backstage people, Terry Taylor was all over the place then.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

King Pitcos can probably take credit/blame for popularising that one on the forum. It's how he refers to the clichéd 'smark mark' demographic, specifically the horrible, tiresome sort that attempt to get themselves over at TV tapings, or threaten to 'hijack' episodes of Raw because John Cena's in the main event programme instead of their favourite wrestler.

• Paid Members

Jeff Jarrett jumped to WCW twice. Only person I can think of who did.

When did the Monday Night wars "officially" start? I remember Sid jumping twice (Sid Justice > Sid Vicious > Psycho Sid > Sid Vicious).

• Paid Members

Jeff Jarrett jumped to WCW twice. Only person I can think of who did.

When did the Monday Night wars "officially" start? I remember Sid jumping twice (Sid Justice > Sid Vicious > Psycho Sid > Sid Vicious).

September 4th 1995.