UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Found this compilation on Youtube regarding wrestlers going off the script and being all wacky. Just a question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyj_-JAjpXQ

What is the Lanny Poffo bit and the Chris Jericho slapping the woman all about? Cheers!

Orton comes across utterly weak but reacting like he did because he was called fragile, would love to see him try and spazz out to a reporter who was actually his size. Nodoubt it would challange him a bit more. I have always thought wrestlers were far too precious for their own good.

• Paid Members

Not sure. But, and yeah, I'm going to be that guy, wrong thread. Need the one in Off Topic.

Thought as much. I was in two minds as to which board to post in but settled on this one with it being about the UKFF itself. My bad!

Edited by Your Fight Site

• Paid Members

Found this compilation on Youtube regarding wrestlers going off the script and being all wacky. Just a question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyj_-JAjpXQ

What is the Lanny Poffo bit and the Chris Jericho slapping the woman all about? Cheers!

Orton comes across utterly weak but reacting like he did because he was called fragile, would love to see him try and spazz out to a reporter who was actually his size. Nodoubt it would challange him a bit more. I have always thought wrestlers were far too precious for their own good.

When I went to Summerslam this year I was quite close to the ring and I have to say that TV doesn't really quite capture how big Randy Orton is. He's a fucking HUGE bloke. He's probably not paticularly tough but I reckon most people would think twice before starting on him. Seriously....he's massive.

Watching Survivor Series 92 on the network and the opener is Headshrinkers v Owen Hart & Koko B Ware.

Did Koko ever win a match on TV or PPV. I honestly can not think of a single time seeing him beat anybody. Even as a kid I thought "this guy doesn't beat anyone. He's rubbish"

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Watching Survivor Series 92 on the network and the opener is Headshrinkers v Owen Hart & Koko B Ware.

Did Koko ever win a match on TV or PPV. I honestly can not think of a single time seeing him beat anybody. Even as a kid I thought "this guy doesn't beat anyone. He's rubbish"

Not including the dark match he won against Kato at Summerslam 91, looks like the last time he beat someone in singles was at a challenge taping in 91 - Barry Horowitz. 

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/koko-b-ware-72.html?prom_id=1

• Paid Members

I'm sure there was a match on a WWF VHS release where he beat the Brooklyn Brawler. I remember being really surprised that he won. He used that scary brainbuster-esq move he was rumoured to use for his finish - the "Ghostbuster". Looked a sore one for Lombardi. (oo-er Baz. Only 10 hours late there)

ADDED: VHS was "WWF Fan Favourites". First one.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

According to Twitter, there are an awful lot of rumours that the following will not be at Raw tomorrow night...

Ambrose

Wyatt

Ziggler

Kane

Cesaro

Usos

Dusts

Orton (i knew that though)

Ive got a ticket and im not happy. The main event is Cena v Ryback and with the wrestlers that arnt going to be there i can only imagine Cena/Ryback will be a double Iron Man Match.

Not happy.

That's the trouble with putting on house shows the same night as the TV shows.  It was OK when the brand extension was in place, but now people expect to see everyone at Raw.  They can (and have in the past) have people appear on both shows, but it's not possible for everyone, and still probably quite difficult to do.