UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I remember some WCW special that was on T.V at the end of the 90's. At one stage they were showing this guy who was famous for having freakishly over sized neck muscles. At the time I think he was a minor celeb in the body building work. Well whomever from WCW was talking about him to camera also said that WCW were signing him and that it would be a big deal.

What happened to this deal? Does anybody have any information on this? I'm sorry I don't have more details.

I remember some WCW special that was on T.V at the end of the 90's. At one stage they were showing this guy who was famous for having freakishly over sized neck muscles. At the time I think he was a minor celeb in the body building work. Well whomever from WCW was talking about him to camera also said that WCW were signing him and that it would be a big deal.

What happened to this deal? Does anybody have any information on this? I'm sorry I don't have more details.

This guy?

http://www.ddtdigest.com/updates/pictures/2000024m003.jpg

There was always talk that WCW signed the guy but nothing ever came of it as far as I know.

*EDIT* This actually aired as a clip on Nitro and its nothing to do with neck muscles so may not be what you were thinking off.  It's what immediately sprung to mind though.

Edited by CTXRussomark

Re Jericho- it was a couple of years back. He had done some kind of appearance and fans basically rushed him on the way to his car. The woman who kept asking "can I get a picture with you?" seemed to try to get into the car with him which is when he blew his nut, and rightly so. You never what kind of mentalist your going to encounter and you shouldn't have to put up with someone getting into your car because they want a photo.

The Rhet Titus thing looked staged, but if it wasn't then that was one one hell of a shot.

And I love that L.A.Park fan punch