UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Trying to jump onto ProWrestlingTorrents for the first time in a long while and it's defaulting back to RingRust.Org

Is that a new name and is it legit? Not wanting to log in incase it's a phising scam site

They have indeed changed over to the new/old name, but I was unable to login or retrieve my password (wouldn't recognise my email address) so I've just moved on to another one. Pain in the arse as my ratio was excellent on there.

Reading about Geoff Capes online and he said he done a bit of the grappling. Did he do anything in the wrestling world? Cheers!

I know of at least one match with Capes taking on Chris Dolman, a Dutch shooter, in Holland. Even though Dolman did shoot fights, this looks to be at least in the worked realm style-wise.

Nothing too exciting, but interesting to see Capes in the ring. Absolutely no information on dates or other matches, I just have this video to go off.

Still gutted that Geoff Capes vs. Giant Haystacks never happened.

Two quick questions.

1. I recall a incident in WCW I think might have been 96 time on Nitro where Nash seemingly Punked Schavoine out threatening to break his knee caps or something & Tony looked like he was about to cry as Zbyszko obviously found humor in it with a smirk. Was this a legit shoot as I couldnt find any info on what the incident was about unless it was some odd worked thing over Outsiders having to face Faces of fear & The Nastys.

2. Apart from WWE & TNA are there any other wrestling companies on TV on Sky? I recall Men & Movies used to air World of Sport a while ago but guess they no longer have the rights to it anymore. Not sure when it finished or how long it ran for.

2. Apart from WWE & TNA are there any other wrestling companies on TV on Sky? I recall Men & Movies used to air World of Sport a while ago but guess they no longer have the rights to it anymore. Not sure when it finished or how long it ran for.

Challenge had WrestleTalk on Sunday nights at 11:00 which showed highlights from a number of different UK promotions. Haven't watched for a longtime though so I don't if it's still on or not.

Other than that I'm not aware of anyone else having any kind of regular TV exposure

• Paid Members

Is WAW still on the BEN channel too? Saw one episode of that.

Probably not, given the MyChannel deal, but just like the fact there's a channel called BEN.

Really? BEN? As in the niche Sky channel aimed at African Ex-pats? 

• Paid Members

That’s the one. Ricky mentions the reasons on Stevie Knight’s “Knight Time” podcast that was recorded a few months ago.

Cool, will check out the podcast. Definitely want to hear the reasons behind that, seems a very random partnership!