UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Horses for courses, but I really thought the post match shenanigans added to it. The bank note especially was quite insulting.The fact Taker always picked the opponent up and carried them to the back whilst in the bodybag really added to his character, I thought.Oh, and to revisit my original post - does anyone remember when Taker dropped the body bag gimmick? I've got a feeling it was probably around about the time he was feuding with Warrior but I can't remember.

Was it not when he turned face over the Elizabeth dealy?
That would probably make sense, although it might have been a bit earlier. He'd had some bodybag matches with Warrior over the summer (when he and Jake were buddies) and then went into the programme with Hogan. He might still have been doing it jobbers, but I don't think he ever did it with Hogan himself. After he turned, I'm pretty sure he didn't do it jobbers at all and only had one or two bodybag matches (if that) before the casket gimmick became his deal.

Horses for courses, but I really thought the post match shenanigans added to it. The bank note especially was quite insulting.

The fact Taker always picked the opponent up and carried them to the back whilst in the bodybag really added to his character, I thought.

Oh, and to revisit my original post - does anyone remember when Taker dropped the body bag gimmick? I've got a feeling it was probably around about the time he was feuding with Warrior but I can't remember.

That would probably make sense, although it might have been a bit earlier. He'd had some bodybag matches with Warrior over the summer (when he and Jake were buddies) and then went into the programme with Hogan. He might still have been doing it jobbers, but I don't think he ever did it with Hogan himself. After he turned, I'm pretty sure he didn't do it jobbers at all and only had one or two bodybag matches (if that) before the casket gimmick became his deal.

I'm sure i remember him doing in when i first started watching which was Dec 93.

Obviously though he buggered off for 6 months after the 94 rumble so was possibly doing it late 94/early 95. Although having said all that he might not of done it after every match but just on special occasions.

• Paid Members
Horses for courses, but I really thought the post match shenanigans added to it. The bank note especially was quite insulting.

The fact Taker always picked the opponent up and carried them to the back whilst in the bodybag really added to his character, I thought.

Oh, and to revisit my original post - does anyone remember when Taker dropped the body bag gimmick? I've got a feeling it was probably around about the time he was feuding with Warrior but I can't remember.

I'm sure i remember him doing in when i first started watching which was Dec 93.

Obviously though he buggered off for 6 months after the 94 rumble so was possibly doing it late 94/early 95. Although having said all that he might not of done it after every match but just on special occasions.

I remember a Purple-suited Undertaker bodybagging opponents in 95, so your right. The was a period where he'd bring a coffin to the ring every match in the leadup to the Yokozuna match, so a bodybag as well would be a bit OTT.

How many wrestling promotions allow you to buy tickets at the door?

Erm...probably literally every wrestling company on earth - at least those that haven't had an advanced sellout (and even then, it might still be worth trying). I've even bought WWE tickets on the day of shows (admittedly, not in this country, and I did go to the arena a couple of hours before the doors opened)...

Is there any wrestlers scheduled for appearances or signings on the upcoming Survivor Series tour? Would like to especially know if there are going to be any appearances at Meadowhall in Sheffield on 9th November. Cheers in advance.

Last November they had Jeff Hardy & Candice Michelle signing autographs at HMV in Meadowhall on the afternoon of the show, but there's nothing scheduled there this year (yet).

How many wrestling promotions allow you to buy tickets at the door?

Erm...probably literally every wrestling company on earth - at least those that haven't had an advanced sellout (and even then, it might still be worth trying). I've even bought WWE tickets on the day of shows (admittedly, not in this country, and I did go to the arena a couple of hours before the doors opened)..

And thanks to you too! :thumbsup: !

Edited by Emperorseb