THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

If memory serves me right, that chant has been flung around wherever Micken appears for over a year now and it started in Belshill , the references to his personality outside the wrestling ring i disagree with , spoken to him a few times before during and after shows and every time i have heard him speak to fans or spoken to him myself he is always asking what they/myself thought of his match so he can work on the finer points, he likes the criticism as it shows people are actually interested in the match if they do it, that i would have to agree with

He asks fans for pointers after the match? Tremendous.Kayfabe is alive and well, and hiding in Scotland it seems.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

at the end of the day "politics"...the site is merely an information point for J Hazard. At no point does it tell us how amazing he is or anything. I can't see any sign of an "inflated ego" from the content of the site?It doesn't even look like it''s been updated for several months...since coming to a new, more profesional school has probably realised he doesn't need a website at this point in time.Why cause needless bother for people??????

Edited by scottish_pride

at the end of the day "politics"...the site is merely an information point for J Hazard. At no point does it tell us how amazing he is or anything. I can't see any sign of an "inflated ego" from the content of the site?It doesn't even look like it''s been updated for several months...since coming to a new, more profesional school has probably realised he doesn't need a website at this point in time.Why cause needless bother for people??????

What this dude said. :thumbsup: