www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

Some of you may have seen Shitarse near-misser Dread on Big Brother's Little Brother recently, but now there's footage of a full match finally online. Shame this wasn't available sooner as it's clear evidence that he deserved a place but I thought you'd all enjoy the shitarsery anyway.

Dread and Slayer VS Gary Wild and Brickwall - Hardcore Tag

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

PLUS - The Hilarious debut of Dread

Edited by The Fireball

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you may have seen Shitarse near-misser Dread on Big Brother's Little Brother recently, but now there's footage of a full match finally online. Shame this wasn't available sooner as it's clear evidence that he deserved a place but I thought you'd all enjoy the shitarsery anyway.Dread and Slayer VS Gary Wild and Brickwall - Hardcore TagPart 1 -

Part 2 -
My God, that is some embarrassing shit right there!!I pray that there are no actual paying customers watching right? Surely it's a "friends and family" thing only?Fat, talentless mooks, hitting each other (very badly) with weapons in front of a group of ten year old girls!? At least that Lard-Ass falling over was worth a watch, it saved the whole thing from being a complete waste of my time.I'm highly confident that I could go out there and have a better match than that toss! I still wouldn't expect anyone to actually pay to see it though!

Some of you may have seen Shitarse near-misser Dread on Big Brother's Little Brother recently, but now there's footage of a full match finally online. Shame this wasn't available sooner as it's clear evidence that he deserved a place but I thought you'd all enjoy the shitarsery anyway.Dread and Slayer VS Gary Wild and Brickwall - Hardcore TagPart 1 -

Part 2 -
My God, that is some embarrassing shit right there!!I pray that there are no actual paying customers watching right? Surely it's a "friends and family" thing only?Fat, talentless mooks, hitting each other (very badly) with weapons in front of a group of ten year old girls!? At least that Lard-Ass falling over was worth a watch, it saved the whole thing from being a complete waste of my time.I'm highly confident that I could go out there and have a better match than that toss! I still wouldn't expect anyone to actually pay to see it though!
I'm just amused by the irony of a shitarse posting videos of a potential shitarse...EDITFireball~~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-jlHRE3MjYwish hed buy pants that fit... Edited by hitman89762000

Guest boltonbulldog

Part 2 -
I didn't know the Shockmaster now resides in Wigan!Anyway thats twenty minutes of my life that I will never get back! What a muppet!

All of those videos were like torture. The Dread debut at least had redeeming comedy value, but the Dread/Slayer vs New Twin Towers match- I mean, what? The audience is full of kids, and you're wrapping barbed wire across people's faces?Compared to those two, Fireball vs Rage was like Austin-Hart, although it still wasn't, y'know, GOOD or anything (and Fireball's 3/4 length pleather just looks wrong). My favourite part is the kid calling the moves before they happened: "SUPLEX! SUPLEX!".

Isnt that...Jekkel?
I don't think this ever got addressed- that's Jekkel vs Exodus.
Pair of twats. That video is shockingly embarrassing. I just dread one of my non-wrestling friends viewing something like that and thinking this is what I get so obsessed about. Rarely does a video make me as angry as I am after watching that shit. As bad as it is to say, it was like watching two 'special' people try and wrestle.

• Paid Members

The match was booked about 5 minutes before it happened due to some no-shows. Both guys kind of phoned it in a bit, and it wasn't the best, but it's still worth a few laughs, which was quite obviously the intention.

It's meant to be a light hearted comedy match - please tell me you can see that and that you're being deliberately obtuse.I found it funny.

Maybe is was supposed to be a light hearted comedy match and I'm just not seeing the funny side, but as far as I am concerned, this was massively exposing to the audience. At no point during the match did it come across as a contest, just two friends fucking around like drunk guys do. Compare it to a Colt Cabana match for example, where he manages to get his comedy stuff in whilst still making it look like he is trying to beat his opponent. Although I do admit that comedy wrestling is not my flavour at all, so maybe I am being too harsh on these guys.

The match was booked about 5 minutes before it happened due to some no-shows. Both guys kind of phoned it in a bit, and it wasn't the best, but it's still worth a few laughs, which was quite obviously the intention.

What kind of a shitarse excuse is that?THe match was BOOKED...are you kidding me? You mean some mark backstage said "oh shit wrestler A is late, hey you two...go on for me will ya"Shitarsery personified!