Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread
UKFF > Main > UK Fan Forum > UK Wrestling Events
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
finishing_move
Shanna is buff....that is all.
DannRead
Quick update - I'm very VERY pleased to announce that Jenny secured the Silver Medal in the 2010 US National Championships!

Everyone at Pro-Wrestling:EVE are ecstatic at this result and are just so incredibly proud of her!

Well Done Jenny!
DannRead
And your Silver Medal Winner Is....

More details to come still but once again we send out Congratulations to "The Female Fight Machine" Jenny Sjödin!!
spitfinger
Heard good things about the debut show-well done for supporting European (and especially British) womens wrestling!
Thunder Lips
abit late i no but i wish you well in this product, i used to think female wrestling was pointless due to only seeing wwe's take on it, but after attending chickfight a while back it completly changed my view, i hope to attended the next eve show as im sure it will further re educate me.
DannRead
Thanks guys. The post show interest has been amazing, we're well on our way to establishing the European female wrestling scene and I hope to have some highlights of the May 8 event up soon.

In fact with the way things are going October 16 is looking like it's going to put May 8 to shame!!
DannRead
Quick News Update Courtesy Of www.EVEwrestling.com!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE reviewed in latest issue (055) of FSM!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE's Melanie Price nominated for www.Diva-Dirt.com's Top 50 Sexiest Divas!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE's very own "Super-Celebrity It Girl" Melanie Price has been nominated for the Diva-Dirt Top 50 Sexiest Divas!

Upon hearing the news Melanie's PA Janey B quickly issued a public statement that read:

"In response to the news of Melanie Price making the nominations for the www.Diva-Dirt.com Top 50 Sexiest Divas, the talented socialite, actress, model, winner of Alderley Edge's Next Top Model, singer, winner of 2009's The Edge Factor, cheerleader, show jumper, water polo champion, Wilderness Girl, Cheshire Dime Piece and the Humanitarian Of The Year had the following to say:

Well Duh!"

While EVE doesn't refer to it's female professionals as Divas ( a term popularised by WWE ) we can't help but feel that despite this there is not a single person on the EVE roster more deserving of the title "Diva" than Melanie Price!

To get voting for the money bank of The Glamour Gym simply click this link now! Don't forget to tweet @MelaniePrice01 and let her know you've voted for her, we're sure she'll show you come appreciation back!

www.EVEwrestling.com Getting Major Overhaul

You spoke - we listened! We asked on our survey what you would like to see from www.EVEwrestling.com and we're pleased to announce that Pro-Wrestling:EVE and the good people at YourFightSite have listened and changes to give you the site you want will soon appear! You asked for more interaction, merchandise, interviews and you're going to get all that and more so keep checking back to www.EVEwrestling.com

October 16 - EVE - The Sequel!

We're getting ready to begin announcing the confirmed roster and the card for our next event on Saturday October 16! But we don't recommend waiting til near show time to purchase your tickets as over 60% of the ringside tickets have already sold! Get your tickets NOW at www.EVEwrestling.com and as always parents remember that Kids Go Free!!

EVE Gets International Attention

In addition to being mentioned in the tweets and StickAM videos of Japanese stars Tajiri and Kana, Pro-Wrestling:EVE this week was also invited to take part in a yearly traditional major professional wrestling event happening in the United States in the first half of 2011 marking Pro-Wrestling:EVE the first ever European promotion to be invited! Details are still be worked out but we hope to bring you more information on this in the very near future.
StefanoWE
Here is Round 1 of The Catch Division contest between "The Lancashire Terrier" April Davids [ENG] and "The Female Fight Machine" Jenny Sjodin [SWE] . It will be online for a limited time only so..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXNEAWfV7wo
DannRead
Courtesy of www.EVEwrestling.com

For a limited time only Pro-Wrestling:EVE has released footage of Round 1 from The Catch Division contest that took place at the début EVE show this past May.

The Catch Division is a hybrid of MMA and old school European Professional Wrestling AKA Catch. Contests are fought over 6x2 minute rounds. There are no pin-falls. Contestants win via either verbal submission, tap-out, TKO, KO or referee stoppage. Use of the ropes to gain an advantage (such as running or climbing) is strictly forbidden.

Check out Round 1 of The Catch Division

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXNEAWfV7wo

Round 1 of this contest sees team mates of the Northern Shooters Gym face one another as April Davids of England and Jenny Sjodin of Sweden square up to one another. With this being such an important match up neither are in a hurry to make a mistake. This truly is like a human game of chess however come later rounds the confidence in both competitors increased and as both fighters looked to finish it.

Visit www.EVEwrestling.com to find out more.

Former Sky One Gladiator Jemma "Inferno" Palmer has emailed EVE Management requesting to be a part of the October 16 event at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk - and EVE Management feel she should most certainly be a part of EVE.

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Producer Dann Read was quoted saying "Jemma is quite possibly the most determined individual I've ever met, if she says she's going to be a part of EVE and look to turning some heads then I have no doubt she will do just that. In fact I myself am very interested in what we will see from her on October 16 as she informed me that it will be a Jemma Palmer unlike we have seen before, I don't know what she means exactly by that but I for one can't wait to see her compete at 100% at the next EVE main show on Saturday October 16 at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk"

Tickets are available to purchase NOW from www.EVEwrestling.com

Pro-Wrestling:EVE and Diva Dirt.com are joining forces as Diva Dirt continues to lead the way in providing news and exclusive content on the female wrestling industry.

EVE Producer Dann Read has joined the Diva Dirt team and will be producing content for the successful website that will see him answering questions, giving his views, opinions, talking about who he would hire and who he wouldn't hire and why that is and why some of our favourite television wrestling programs do things the way they do while also exposing some of the truths and problems of the expansion and exposure of the female wrestling scene - all from the point of view and rationale of being a wrestling promoter.

Dann commented "Diva Dirt is a real success story in the world of female-wrestling and the continued success and expansion of the site is a real testament to hard work, time and effort that everyone behind it are putting in. As a promoter of female wrestling it's always great to see people go to such effort to help further the scene and I'm really pleased to be on board with the staff of Diva Dirt and look forward to working with them soon.

Dann continued "I'm also really looking forward to being able to publicly say some of the things that I feel need to be said while at the same time hopefully being able to explain some of the many confusing goings on in the wrestling world as it relates to the female scene. Unfortunately they're not always answers we want to hear and I'm sure some people aren't going to be too keen on what I have to say but I promise to give you a promoters view on what the real truth is and I personally can't wait to begin!"

Dann joins an ever growing list of content providers to Diva Dirt such as former WWE Diva Katie Lea, Shimmer star Allison Danger, Kristin Astara and The Sun and FSM female wrestling correspondents Stew & Lee of The Women Of Wrestling Podcast to name just a few.

Stay tuned to www.EVEwrestling.com and www.Diva-Dirt.com for details on when this brand new content will begin to go live.

About Diva Dirt:

Diva-Dirt.com, better known as Diva Dirt, was initially launched in August 2007 as a blog on women’s wrestling. DD's aim was to offer more focused coverage of the WWE Divas where ‘regular’ wrestling press didn’t. The aim was to cover all aspects of women’s wrestling — from posting news, to reviewing televised matches and offering opinions like celebrity blogs such as the popular Dlisted and movie blog, /Film. DD's aim was to fill a gap in the market; the larger wrestling media sparsely covered women’s wrestling and female wrestlers, whereas Dive Dirt made it their niche, understanding the large audience there is for women’s wrestling.

Diva Dirt was relaunched in March 2008 under it’s own domain [diva-dirt.com] with editor, Melanie Rob being joined by close friend Erin Lynch. As two 20-something year old females, Diva Dirt offered a female perspective in a male dominated sport. DD's goal was to provide intelligent & thought-provoking discussion on women’s wrestling as well as remaining light-hearted and humorous, like other celebrity blogs.

Continuing into 2009, Diva Dirt continued to hit new benchmarks, gaining the attention of other wrestling press and those in the industry also. Through 2009, Diva Dirt‘s writers began to forge strong contacts & sources amongst the wrestling industry including WWE and TNA, allowing DD to gain more ‘inside access’ and break news stories of its own. Diva Dirt has also forged healthy partnerships with women’s wrestling promotions Pro-Wrestling:EVE, SHIMMER, Wrestlicious and ChickFight.

Adding to the success, Diva Dirt has gained the attention of the very women DD write about. Several current and former women’s wrestling talents have acknowledged DD's work at www.Diva-Dirt.com. “You guys are like tastemakers [for the girls]. You can make a girl happen,” said one former WWE Diva.
In August 2009, Diva Dirt was acquired by the Female Fight League group which includes ClickWrestle, ChickFight and Online World of Wrestling.

Continuing the efforts in providing unique and original content, Diva Dirt produces up to five hours of original audio podcasts for visitors to listen to. These include the thrice-weekly ‘D3′ as well as post-game shows for Monday Night Raw and TNA Impact as well as the aforementioned Krissy Vaine audio show, ‘The Krissy Vaine Project’. DD also have a backlog of audio interviews with stars including Dawn Marie, Shelly Martinez and Kristal Marshall. The ‘Women of Wrestling Podcast’ is also distributed by Diva Dirt and has seen guests such as Jackie Haas & Jemma Palmer.

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Producer Dann Read interviewed by German site www.WrestlingJunkies.de and www.WrestlingClothesline.com.

In these interviews Dann talks Pro-Wrestling:EVE, how Vince killed the European wrestling industry, why he feels non EU imports are further killing the European industry and much more.

To read these interviews head to http://junkiesv4.iphpbb3.com/forum/9507823...-eve-t9030.html and http://www.wrestlingclothesline.com/DannRead.htm

To see a whole heap of exclusive pictures from the Pro-Wrestling:EVE début tapings and studio shoot head to the gallery of EVE at www.EVEwrestling.com

Here are a few examples:

Pro-Wrestling:EVE returns with its next Main Feature Event DVD Tapings at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk on Saturday October 16!

Tickets available to purchase NOW at www.EVEwrestling.com

www.EVEwrestling.com
Snitsky's back acne
Has Jemma Palmer's visa STILL not come through!?

I bet she's wondering if she'll ever debut for FCW/WWE.
freaky
QUOTE (Snitsky's back acne @ Jul 11 2010, 18:38) *

It must be doubly annoying considering Drew and Wade got theirs sorted within 9 days.
Snitsky's back acne
QUOTE (freaky @ Jul 11 2010, 18:54) *

It must be doubly annoying considering Drew and Wade got theirs sorted within 9 days.

I'm sure I heard a year ago that she was signed - if so, VERY long time!
fludder99
QUOTE (Snitsky's back acne @ Jul 11 2010, 23:15) *
QUOTE (freaky @ Jul 11 2010, 18:54) *

I'm sure I heard a year ago that she was signed - if so, VERY long time!

was chatting to her friday and she is signed but has a broken wrist that needs to fully heal, but she going the end of the year
DannRead
Herts & Essex Wrestling
QUOTE (DannRead @ Jul 31 2010, 14:57) *

Gotta say Dann thats a mighty fine poster!
IANdrewDiceClay
QUOTE (DannRead @ Jul 31 2010, 14:57) *

Agreed with the above. Thats a fucking brilliant looking poster. Looks a proper professional looking job. Nice work mate.
DannRead

Firstly thanks for the comments re: the poster. I'm fortunate to have a very talented individual designing them.

Secondly - the image above! Concerning it being labelled Episode 4 - as I don't have the required amount of footage just yet to finish off the first 3 episodes the first DVD to be released will actually be Episode 4 - A New Hope.

The first EVE DVD has had to have a second going over due to issues relating to it being recorded in HD (for long term back catalogue purposes NOT for Blue-Ray release). The editing should be completed by tonight (Friday) and I have a studio booked for the 13th to record commentary (Unfortunately can't do it before as have knee surgery on the 10th and this is the quickest I can get up there when the studio was available following that). Then the following Monday we'll be putting everything together and then it's off the duplicators. In other words I should have the DVDs in my hands at the very latest by the 27th of this month.

Shop should be going up on the website any time now with t-shirts etc on and then the DVD will be added to that.

I gotta say (and bare in mind although biased I'm also my harshest critic) that it's looking good and I do feel this first DVD will give tremendous value for money. Can't wait to get it all finished and out there!
RAMM
Great website and roster you have there (EVE roster dominating the UK top 20 females by the way).

Good luck with your next show!
DannRead
We have a couple of fans coming over from Germany for the event who are renting a car from Stansted Airport and are wondering if anyone would like to join them in attending the show and sharing petrol costs etc.

If anyone is interested then please email [email protected] and we'll put you in contact with one another.

I know a number of people are travelling from a distance to this show so if anyone is interested in putting the word out about car sharing let me know and I'll do an online mail shot (and put it on the website/facebook groups/twitter etc) listing everyone looking for people to share rides with be they a driver or looking for a driver already going.

Many thanks.
DannRead
UPDATE 10/08/10

European all female professional wrestling promotion Pro-Wrestling:EVE returns with its next set of DVD tapings on
Saturday October 16th at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk.

Confirmed for the show thus far:

Representing The WAW Gym:

"Sweet" Saraya Knight

Britani Knight

Making Her EVE Début - Amazon

Making Her EVE Début - Destiny

Representing The Northern Shooters Gym:

"Female Fight Machine" Jenny Sjodin

"Lacashire Terrier" April Davids

Representing The Team Storm Gym:

Becky James

Rhia O'Rielly

Making Her EVE Debut - Nikki Storm

Representing The Glamour Gym:

"The It Girl" Melanie Price

P.A. Janey B. Dunn

Carmel Jacob

Sara-Marie Taylor

With No Gym Affiliation:

Jemma "Gladiator Inferno" Palmer

Erin Angel

Portuguese star making her EVE début - Shanna

The Berlin Brawler - The Alpha Female

And many more!!

To read a review of the début show check out issue 055 of FSM or read th following review courtesy of The Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...Eve-review.html

Tickets are available to purchase from www.EVEwrestling.com, directly from the Sudbury Town Hall in Gaol Lane or from ACE Comics in Siam Place, Sudbury.

Doors open at 6.30 with the first bell at 7pm.

TRAVEL & TIME INFO:

Sudbury, Suffolk is just 30 minutes drive from Bury St. Edmunds, Colchester & Ipswich, 45 minutes drive from Chelmsford, Braintree & Haverhill, 55 minutes drive from London Stansted Airport, 60 minutes drive from Cambridge, 70 minutes drive from Norwich & 90 minutes from London.

To plan your journey via car please visit AA Route Planner

If travelling by train Sudbury, Suffolk is just over an hour away from London Liverpool Street.

To plan your journey via train please visit
The Train Line

The show will finish at 9.30pm giving plenty of time for you to walk back to the train station for the 10pm train out of Sudbury however should you wish for a taxi to and/or from the venue Pro-Wrestling: EVE recommends:
Manor Cars: 01787 880880
Town Taxis: 01787 377366
SCC: 01787 373222
A2B Cabs: 01787 372237

Staying Overnight?!

For those wishing to spend the night in Sudbury and travel back the next day there is a hotel located within a 3 minute walk (almost directly opposite the venue). Check out Hill Lodge Hotel Sudbury | Guest House Sudbury | bed and breakfast Sudbury[/url] .
Hotels and B & B's within a 15 minute walk include
]Mill House Bed & Breakfast (B & B), Sudbury, Suffolk[/url]
The Black Boy 01787 379046
The Waggon & Horses 01787 312147.

The Black Boy and Waggon & Horses are both located in the centre of town and around 5 minute walk from the train station and 10-12minutes from venue. Most rates are negotiable so DO try.

TICKET DETAILS:

Tickets are available to buy from EVEwrestling .com Sudbury Town Hall in Gaol Lane and Ace Comics in SIAM Place in Sudbury.

Front Row (less than a handful left) Ł20

1 UNDER 16 GETS FREE ADMISSION WITH ANY FULL PAYING STANDARD ADULT!

Adult Standard (includes free entry for one person under 16) Ł12
Family of 4: 4 (or 3) people go for just Ł20 (Maximum 2 adults).

Child / OAP Standard just Ł5.

For more info email [email protected]
Snitsky's back acne
Impressive line up there. Nice to see Amazon on the show. Have heard nothing but good things about her.

I could see an Alpha Female/Sweet Saraya match being quite the contest somewhere down the line - Alpha was being built as a monster on the first 2 shows so I would see that as a money match in the future.

No Blue Nikita?
DannRead
QUOTE (Snitsky's back acne @ Aug 10 2010, 21:42) *
Impressive line up there. Nice to see Amazon on the show. Have heard nothing but good things about her.

I could see an Alpha Female/Sweet Saraya match being quite the contest somewhere down the line - Alpha was being built as a monster on the first 2 shows so I would see that as a money match in the future.

No Blue Nikita?

Read Here!!
DannRead

Gym News & Updates For August 11 2010:

The WAW Gym have announced a new representative to make her Pro-Wrestling:EVE début in the form of former multiple UK promotion women's champion - Destiny. We understand the WAW Gym is now very happy with the squad it's sending to EVE on October 16 with Destiny joining fellow EVE débutante Amazon along with Britani and Saraya Knight and will not be adding any additional members for the time being.

The Northern Shooters Gym currently remains unchanged as does The Glamour Gym. Team Storm has strengthened its squad with the addition of Nikki Storm.

Shanna comes in from Portugal to make her Pro-Wrestling:EVE début and joins Jemma "Inferno" Palmer, Erin Angel & The Alpha Female in having no current gym affiliation.

www.EVEwrestling.com understands there are still more names to be announced for October 16 and as always should any Gym details change we'll bring you them here first!
DannRead

She's Coming Back....Now What Is She Up To This Time?!!

Published Sunday, 15th August 2010 by News Desk

"Coventry's Loudest" Jetta is coming back to EVE on October 16 despite retiring at EVE's last event on May 8. Nobody knows exactly what Jetta has in mind but an appearance contract was requested by the 23 year old and was yesterday returned signed and completed to the Pro-Wrestling:EVE Management office.

Should we at www.EVEwrestling.com hear any more about this be sure we will be posting it here first!

nate diggity
She's Coming Back....Now What Is She Up To This Time?!!

Published Sunday, 15th August 2010 by News Desk

"Coventry's Loudest" Jetta is coming back to EVE on October 16 despite retiring at EVE's last event on May 8. Nobody knows exactly what Jetta has in mind but an appearance contract was requested by the 23 year old and was yesterday returned signed and completed to the Pro-Wrestling:EVE Management office.

Should we at www.EVEwrestling.com hear any more about this be sure we will be posting it here first!

Best news ever.
DannRead
Spotlight On "The Female Fight Machine" Jenny Sjodin:

More serious than Steven Seagal and more legit than Frank Dux - Jenny Sjodin is the real deal in Pro-Wrestling:EVE.

The first Professional to walk through the curtains of Pro-Wrestling:EVE. Hailing from Sundsvall in Sweden, "The Female Fight Machine" began training in professional wrestling in April 2007 in addition to training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Ground-Grappling, Amateur Wrestling among numerous other martial arts.

"So she's all about the kicking heads, yeah?" Well actually no. While Jenny does indeed enjoy kicking people in the face (she has been known to strike at random as if she appears from out of thin air) and seems to just simply enjoy inflicting pain in a manor that some people find inhumane (in fact one rumour claims that Jenny was not conceived and is NOT human but actually escaped from under The Trap Door)) Jenny is also an editorial writer, studied political sciences at university, is a political columnist for a newspaper in Sweden and was a member of the Sundsvall City Council in her native Sweden as a part of The Liberal Party (where she would, ya know, kick people in the face liberally). Yup. Jenny can kick your arse and beat you in a game of sudoku!

Earlier this year Jenny competed at Ground Control - the UK's Premier No Gi Grappling Tournament and in her first attempt won the Gold Medal! Footage of Jenny winning the final can be seen HERE. (Jenny is wearing the long shorts, smiling after destroying the hopes and dreams of her opponent who had apparently promised to donate all her money should she win to the Prevention of Cruelty to Kittens & Puppies charity).

Just a few weeks later Jenny flew to Morristown, New Jersey to compete in the 2010 U.S. National Championships of Submission Grappling from the UFC recognised and endorsed group Grappler's Quest who were fresh off staging a major event in partnership with the Ultimate Fighting Championships. Once again this was another first attempt and also Jenny's first time competing in the Advanced Division. Despite being the least experienced person involved Jenny left Morristown New Jersey with a Silver Medal around her neck (for the record Jenny has not been connected to the reports of the Gold Medal winner returning home only to be ninja kicked in the face - although Jenny's whereabouts is in question).

You can see footage of Jenny winning her semi-final contest at the Grappler's Quest 2010 U.S. National Championships by clicking this link!

All jokes aside we said at the very beginning of this that Jenny Sjodin was 'The Real Deal' and we know that after watching those videos you'll agree. There is perhaps no more naturally talented fighting female in all of EVE and perhaps even the world than "The Female Fight Machine". While we don't yet know what match Jenny will be competing in when Pro-Wrestling:EVE returns to The Delphi Club on Saturday October 16 2010 for the next set of DVD recordings it is a safe bet that Jenny will leave a lasting impression on both the fans in attendance and on her opponent.

Tickets for Pro-Wrestling:EVE at The Delphi Club on Saturday October 16 are available NOW from www.EVEwrestling.com
DannRead
AVAILABLE TO BUY NOW!

The long awaited début DVD from Pro-Wrestling:EVE! See Britani Knight battle Blue Nikita in a first time ever European Dream contest, in her very first pro-wrestling match former Sky1 Gladiator Jemma "Inferno" Palmer goes up against "Coventry's Loudest" Jetta + the first fight from the hard hitting Catch Division and much much more!

CLICK HERE to be taken directly to the EVEwrestling.com shop to purchase the DVD!
LionHeartBCW
Looks like this is doing really well! Well in Dann
Snitsky's back acne
Ordered the DVD last night. Look forward to seeing it.
DannRead
Quick thanks to Lionheart for the kind words and to SBA for purchasing a copy.... which brings me on to this........

OUR FIRST DVD IS ALREADY SOLD OUT!!!!

Episode IV: A New Hope (Chapter 1) is now SOLD OUT! Congrats to everyone who got one of the First Editions and Thank You for your support! It means everything to us :-)
We're now working to get Chapter 2 out ASAP!
DannRead
05/09/10 UPDATE COURTESY WWW.EVEWRESTLING.COM

OCT 16 TAPINGS MAIN EVENT REVEALED!

EVE Management have today released the main event of the October 16 Pro-Wrestling: EVE tapings and it's a brand new match concept with a lot on the line!

EVEwrestling.com can reveal that EVE Management are planning to crown a Pro-Wrestling: EVE champion not by the conventional way of a tournament but by way of an exciting Championship League. While we don't yet know the number of EVE Professionals that will feature in the Championship League we do know that those who take part will have to earn their way there and we'll find out who earns that coveted number 1 entry into the League on Saturday October 16.

The Rules Of The Three Minute Warning Match:

10 EVE Professionals will take part in the Three Minute Warning match.

The match will start with 2 EVE Professionals in the ring chosen by way of a random lottery drawing of numbers 1-10 by the EVE Professionals earlier in the day.

Another Professional will then immediately enter the match should either of the following happen:

1) A Professional is eliminated via pin-fall or submission.

2) Three minutes expires without an elimination

The match will continue until 9 Professionals have been eliminated with the Professional remaining being declared the winner.

EVE Management have also decided that not all participants that take part in the inaugural Three Minute Warning will gain entry by merit of their performance from the prior EVE tapings or career success. On the basis that Pro-Wrestling :EVE is still in it's junior days of existence EVE Management have decided that some of the Professionals taking part in the innovative match will be complete Wild Cards! These can be anyone from the European wrestling scene whether they have competed in Pro-Wrestling: EVE before or not. These actions are being taken in order to give main event opportunities to those who perhaps otherwise would not get get them at this stage in their profession - this is an opportunity for careers to be made overnight!

Professionals so far set for Three Minute Warning:

WAW Gym - Saraya Knight
19 year Professional Saraya Knight earns her way into the Three Minute Warning by way of merit. Saraya defeated Erin Angel, Carmel Jacob and Melanie Price at our début show eliminating all three Professionals in the match herself. Saraya Knight then went on to co-main event the first Pro-Wrestling: EVE tapings.

Glamour Gym - Carmel Jacob
7 year Professional Carmel Jacob of the Melanie Price funded Glamour Gym gets the first Wild Card draw. Though not victorious in her first two Pro-Wrestling:EVE outings Carmel has enjoyed success elsewhere in her wrestling career especially in her native country of Scotland. Carmel will be looking to turn things around and get her EVE career onto a winning track by winning the Three Minute Warning and gaining entry into the Pro-Wrestling: EVE Championship League.

Team Storm - Nikki Storm
Entering by way of merit after continuously being the star Professional at the Pro-Wrestling: EVE training camps, Nikki Storm also makes her Pro-Wrestling: EVE main show début. In addition to this Nikki is also making her début as a member of Team Storm which she earned a place on after winning a years all expenses paid training & placement with a gym of choice by again being a star Professional on a Pro-Wrestling: EVE training camp.

WAW Gym - Britani Knight
Earning her way into the Three Minute Warning match by way of merit after an impressive performance co-main eventing the début Pro-Wrestling: EVE tapings. Britani Knight has also held nearly every women's championship on the European independent scene and has only just turned 18 years old. The future is more than just bright for EVE's second generation Professional.

So that is 4 of the 10 Professionals set to compete in the Three Minute Warning main event of the October 16 Pro-Wrestling: EVE tapings - the winner of which will earn the first place in the Pro-Wrestling: EVE Championship League!

You've read the rave reviews of the debut tapings - well we were just warming up!! Be part of something special on October 16 by being a part of EVE on a night that will thrust European all-female professional wrestling into the spotlight like never before! Tickets are now available for this history making night - simply click on Next Event / Buy Tickets to book yours now! Please be aware nearly all our front row tickets are sold out.

Next EVE Training Camp Announced!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Management and WAW Management recently had a meeting that concluded with a business plan that will see the two work together on a variety of projects based around the female wrestling industry and this is the first one of agreement that we are very excited to be able to bring to you. The next Pro-Wrestling:EVE training camp will run on the weekend of November 13/14 in Norfolk, England and will be taken by legendary British professional wrestling promotion WAW lead by 26 year veteran "Rowdy" Ricky Knight and his wife & 19 year Professional Saraya Knight. This camp is where we separate those who need it from those who dream it.

"Rowdy" Ricky Knight has wrestled all over the world both with and against some of the biggest & best stars to ever grace a wrestling ring from Dynamite Kid & Jushin "Thunder" Liger to Giant Haystacks & Finlay and everyone in between - The Rowdy Man has nothing left to prove to anyone and is a fountain of knowledge that every aspiring wrestler be they male or female should desire to train with.

19 year Professional "Sweet" Saraya Knight is regarded as perhaps the best female professional wrestler in all of Europe and much like her husband "Rowdy" Ricky Knight has also appeared on events both with and against some of the best female wrestlers to ever grace the squared circle including the highly regarded Japanese female wrestling star Mariko Yoshida.

In addition to "Rowdy" Ricky Knight and "Sweet" Saraya Knight also in attendance will be Pro-Wrestling:EVE Producer Dann Read who since 2006 has helped lead a resurgence of interest in the promotion and interest of female professional wrestling throughout Europe. Dann will be on hand to monitor progression of students as well as offering advice and information from a female wrestling promoters point of view on what they're after and require of the talent. High standard students that impress throughout the weekend may be rewarded with the opportunity to work for Pro-Wrestling:EVE.

The weekend will end with an Academy Show where the most impressive students will get to work against EVE Professionals Saraya Knight & Britany Knight among others.

For more information including details on costs, accommodation, what to bring with you, what to expect and an itinerary of events please email [email protected] with the heading "Training".

DVD NEWS; PRODUCER HAS MESSAGE FOR SUPPORTERS!

The début DVD of Pro-Wrestling:EVE sold out in just 3 days making it the fastest selling DVD of any wrestling company members of EVE management have ever previously been a part of!!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Producer Dann Read commented "I would just like to thank those who are supporting us and want us to do well.
The product isn't perfect but only with support can we continue striving to get there and make an impact on the entire wrestling industry by exposing the rest of the world to the talented European females. It very much feels like people are wanting us to do well and are welcoming us in with open arms as part of their own wrestling family. These people know it's a long haul but know that everything will get better with each passing show. By supporting us from the very beginning you have all become part of not just our own history but a major part of something that WILL make a huge impact on the worldwide wrestling industry not just for the those watching but for the wrestlers themselves too.

Everyone at Pro-Wrestling:EVE from myself to those on our roster thanks you for this support. It's because of you that things are slowly beginning to change in the wrestling industry - it might not be so noticeable from the outside just yet but believe us when we say we're already seeing it for ourselves & the more you continue to support us the bigger & more noticeable it will become!"

www.EVEwrestling.com understand that while the first DVD (Episode IV: A New Hope [Chapter One]) has sold out another batch has been ordered and will arrive by September 13.

Also we're pleased to announce that Episode IV: A New Hope [The Final Chapter] featuring the brutal Falls Count Anywhere contest between Saraya Knight & Blue Nikita, Gym Warfare as Team Storm battle The Northern Shooters & The Glamour Gym in a Triangle Tag Team Match, Alpha Female vs Melanie Price and Jetta's retirement match against Britani Knight in addition to TWO BONUS JETTA MATCHES from ChickFight with Jetta & Wesna Busic vs The Blossom Twins and the retirement match of Eden Black against "Coventry's Loudest" Jetta in arguably the greatest match of their feud and what EVE Producer & then ChickFight Producer Dann Read called "The greatest female match I've ever seen".

Keep checking back to www.EVEwrestling.com for availability!

European all female professional wrestling promotion Pro-Wrestling:EVE returns with its next set of DVD tapings on
Saturday October 16th at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk.

"Sweet" Saraya Knight

Britani Knight

Becky James

Rhia O'Rielly

P.A. Janey B. Dunn

Carmel Jacob

Sara-Marie Taylor

With No Gym Affiliation:

Erin Angel

"Coventry's Loudest" Jetta

And more!!

To read a review of the début show check out issue 055 of FSM or read th following review courtesy of The Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...Eve-review.html

Tickets are available to purchase from www.EVEwrestling.com, directly from the Sudbury Town Hall in Gaol Lane or from ACE Comics in Siam Place, Sudbury.

TRAVEL & TIME INFO:

Sudbury, Suffolk is just 30 minutes drive from Bury St. Edmunds, Colchester & Ipswich, 45 minutes drive from Chelmsford, Braintree & Haverhill, 55 minutes drive from London Stansted Airport, 60 minutes drive from Cambridge, 70 minutes drive from Norwich & 90 minutes from London.

To plan your journey via car please visit http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp

If travelling by train Sudbury, Suffolk is just over an hour away from London Liverpool Street.

To plan your journey via train please visit www.TheTrainLine.com

The show will finish at 9.30pm giving plenty of time for you to walk back to the train station for the 10pm train out of Sudbury however should you wish for a taxi to and/or from the venue Pro-Wrestling: EVE recommends:

Staying Overnight?!

For those wishing to spend the night in Sudbury and travel back the next day there is a hotel located within a 3 minute walk (almost directly opposite the venue). Check out Hill Lodge Hotel Sudbury | Guest House Sudbury | bed and breakfast Sudbury[/url] .

The Black Boy and Waggon & Horses are both located in the centre of town and around 5 minute walk from the train station and 10-12minutes from venue. Most rates are negotiable so DO try.

TICKET DETAILS:

Tickets are available to buy from EVEwrestling .com Sudbury Town Hall in Gaol Lane and Ace Comics in SIAM Place in Sudbury.

DannRead
Courtesy www.EVEwrestling.com

Oct 16 Catch Division Contest Announced

Published Monday, 6th September 2010 by News Desk

At the debut tapings back in May Pro-Wrestling:EVE launched The Catch Division on the world of female professional wrestling when Northern Shooters team-mates April Davids and Jenny Sjodin took it to one another in an hard-hitting encounter reminiscent of high profile mixed martial arts contests. On Saturday October 16 we'll see another Catch Division contest but one which will surely showcase the diversity of the Catch Division itself when Saraya Knight of the WAW Gym and Erin Angel go one-on-one in what is sure to be a master-class of hold for hold 'old school' technical wrestling between two females that will have wrestling purists excited right from the very first round.

Make sure you're in attendance on Saturday October 16 when Pro-Wrestling:EVE presents what could arguably be the most important night in European female wrestling history at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk! Tickets available now!
Snitsky's back acne
Oooh, Erin v Saraya in a Catch contest. Should be very good indeed.

Am looking forward to seeing the 1st DVD and ordering the 2nd one when it becomes available.

Am I right in thinking Amazon and Destiny v Jenny Sjodin and April Davids is booked too? Should be a good fight, that one.
DannRead
Courtesy www.EVEwrestling.com

HARD-HITTING TAG TEAM CONTEST ADDED TO OCTOBER 16!

Hard-hitting tag team action is on the menu for Pro-Wrestling:EVE when April Davids & Jenny Sjodin AKA The Northern Shooters take on the debuting tag team of Amazon and Destiny of the WAW Gym!

Davids and Sjodin are going into this match giving up over 9 stone in combined weight to their much larger opponents however will be looking to use their martial arts skills to take the debuting duo down where as Destiny and Amazon will naturally be looking to use that size difference to their advantage and overpower The Northern Shooters.

Don't miss what is bound to be an extremely hard-hitting contest when Pro-Wrestling:EVE returns to The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk on Oct 16! Tickets available NOW at www.EVEwrestling.com
Snitsky's back acne
Have to be honest and say I had never heard of Shanna until she was announced for this show, so I thought I'd check out some of her work and found this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxC7IBKAmZM

She seems be very athletic and I enjoyed the match. Her opponent, Divine Isabella, seems pretty good too.

I look forward to seeing Shanna in action and reckon she could make quite the impact in EVE.

Kudos to Dann Read for showcasing brand new talent from across Europe. Keep up the good work. smile.gif
DannRead

GOOD NEWS! We've had another box of EVE DVDs arrive today! BAD NEWS: It's not a big box.....The first full sized batch sold out in under 72 hours and we don't have anywhere near that amount this time so these won't last long (in fact some have sold since putting this up on facebook about half hour ago hence the gaps in the box) so click the link and find out why EVE has got everyone excited for the future of European female wrestling!

Click Here To Buy NOW!
platt222
How quick are you sending these out I'm still waiting for mine that I bought on release date 11 days ago.
DannRead
QUOTE (platt222 @ Sep 8 2010, 17:25) *
How quick are you sending these out I'm still waiting for mine that I bought on release date 11 days ago.

All DVDs have been sent out - pm me your email address and I'll search the date it was sent now for you

EDIT

Although to be fair the website does say "Please Allow 21 Days For Delivery" because I'm out first thing in the morning and back last thing at night as working on the promotion of Oct 16 among several other 'normal' things so some went out last week while others have gone out this week although every order up until now (literally just got back from post office from sending orders that came in today) have been sent. Except for Rhia O'Riellys. Who's a douche and is never getting one :-p
platt222
Oh yeah I understand that wasn't complaining per say was just curious since you were onto the second lot I guessed the first lot must of been sent out.
DannRead
QUOTE (platt222 @ Sep 8 2010, 17:38) *
Oh yeah I understand that wasn't complaining per say was just curious since you were onto the second lot I guessed the first lot must of been sent out.

It's a case of (up until end of last week) when orders came in at the end of every day they were packed and addressed however as I had been in Ipswich at the studio (from recockulous o'clock in the morning til even-more-recockulous o'clock at night/early recockulous hours of the morning!) working on the next DVD I wasn't always able to make it into the post office during business times to send thus when all DVDs from first batch had been packaged they were sold out and thus we were able to place another order (as it's all placed online we're able to do that no matter what time it is). DVDs were then sent out in order of order received (except for $tew just because...).

Every order that comes in now SHOULD be sent out within 24hrs but I am out and about promoting the next show at the moment so could be 48hours if you get me.

Hope that makes sense lol.

Thanks again for your order and for your support!
iamjrichards
QUOTE (DannRead @ Sep 8 2010, 17:28) *
Except for Rhia O'Riellys. Who's a douche and is never getting one :-p

Gasp!! I thought there was some heat between you two after noticing you blocked Rhias image out on the October show poster with Alpha Females knee. tongue.gif
DannRead
QUOTE (iamjrichards @ Sep 8 2010, 21:11) *
QUOTE (DannRead @ Sep 8 2010, 17:28) *
Except for Rhia O'Riellys. Who's a douche and is never getting one :-p

Gasp!! I thought there was some heat between you two after noticing you blocked Rhias image out on the October show poster with Alpha Females knee. tongue.gif

Hahahahaha!

I'd love to take credit for that one but Berry deserves the adulation for it - mind you for doing that I DO love him even more now tongue.gif
DannRead
UPDATE COURTESY WWW.EVEWRESTLING.COM

OCT 16 TAPINGS MAIN EVENT REVEALED!

EVE Management have today released the main event of the October 16 Pro-Wrestling: EVE tapings and it's a brand new match concept with a lot on the line!

EVEwrestling.com can reveal that EVE Management are planning to crown a Pro-Wrestling: EVE champion not by the conventional way of a tournament but by way of an exciting Championship League. While we don't yet know the number of EVE Professionals that will feature in the Championship League we do know that those who take part will have to earn their way there and we'll find out who earns that coveted number 1 entry into the League on Saturday October 16.

The Rules Of The Three Minute Warning Match:

10 EVE Professionals will take part in the Three Minute Warning match.

The match will start with 2 EVE Professionals in the ring chosen by way of a random lottery drawing of numbers 1-10 by the EVE Professionals earlier in the day.

Another Professional will then immediately enter the match should either of the following happen:

1) A Professional is eliminated via pin-fall or submission.

2) Three minutes expires without an elimination

The match will continue until 9 Professionals have been eliminated with the Professional remaining being declared the winner.

EVE Management have also decided that not all participants that take part in the inaugural Three Minute Warning will gain entry by merit of their performance from the prior EVE tapings or career success. On the basis that Pro-Wrestling :EVE is still in it's junior days of existence EVE Management have decided that some of the Professionals taking part in the innovative match will be complete Wild Cards! These can be anyone from the European wrestling scene whether they have competed in Pro-Wrestling: EVE before or not. These actions are being taken in order to give main event opportunities to those who perhaps otherwise would not get get them at this stage in their profession - this is an opportunity for careers to be made overnight!

Professionals so far set for Three Minute Warning:

WAW Gym - Saraya Knight
19 year Professional Saraya Knight earns her way into the Three Minute Warning by way of merit. Saraya defeated Erin Angel, Carmel Jacob and Melanie Price at our début show eliminating all three Professionals in the match herself. Saraya Knight then went on to co-main event the first Pro-Wrestling: EVE tapings.

Glamour Gym - Carmel Jacob
7 year Professional Carmel Jacob of the Melanie Price funded Glamour Gym gets the first Wild Card draw. Though not victorious in her first two Pro-Wrestling:EVE outings Carmel has enjoyed success elsewhere in her wrestling career especially in her native country of Scotland. Carmel will be looking to turn things around and get her EVE career onto a winning track by winning the Three Minute Warning and gaining entry into the Pro-Wrestling: EVE Championship League.

Team Storm - Nikki Storm
Entering by way of merit after continuously being the star Professional at the Pro-Wrestling: EVE training camps, Nikki Storm also makes her Pro-Wrestling: EVE main show début. In addition to this Nikki is also making her début as a member of Team Storm which she earned a place on after winning a years all expenses paid training & placement with a gym of choice by again being a star Professional on a Pro-Wrestling: EVE training camp.

WAW Gym - Britani Knight
Earning her way into the Three Minute Warning match by way of merit after an impressive performance co-main eventing the début Pro-Wrestling: EVE tapings. Britani Knight has also held nearly every women's championship on the European independent scene and has only just turned 18 years old. The future is more than just bright for EVE's second generation Professional.

So that is 4 of the 10 Professionals set to compete in the Three Minute Warning main event of the October 16 Pro-Wrestling: EVE tapings - the winner of which will earn the first place in the Pro-Wrestling: EVE Championship League!

You've read the rave reviews of the debut tapings - well we were just warming up!! Be part of something special on October 16 by being a part of EVE on a night that will thrust European all-female professional wrestling into the spotlight like never before! Tickets are now available for this history making night - simply click on Next Event / Buy Tickets to book yours now! Please be aware nearly all our front row tickets are sold out.

First Time Encounter Europe's Two Showstealers One On One!

Second generation Professional Britani Knight is quickly building a reputation for being the best wrestler in the UK today - an amazing feat for someone who turned 18 just two weeks ago!

The WAW Gym representative stole the show with her back and forth contest with Blue Nikita at EVE's début tapings "A New Hope" this past May (available to buy now on DVD through EVEwrestling.com) and it seems as though this could happen again on Oct 16 when the young Knight goes one on one with EVE débutante Shanna.

Shanna makes her way to EVE to compete in the UK for the very first time. The 28 year old with no gym affiliation (and has been touted by some as being Europe's female answer to former ECW and current TNA Super Star Rob Van Dam) has been wowing audiences all over Europe with her tremendous technical ability and jaw-dropping high-flying offensive moves which the Portuguese Professional is looking to put to good use against her opponent on October 16.

This is an important match for both Professionals. While stealing the show at "A New Hope" Britani Knight did however come out on the losing end and Shanna will be looking to make an immediate impact in Pro-Wrestling:EVE. This match could actually decide the fate of their careers in Pro-Wrestling:EVE. Will Shanna get off to a dream start by defeating the youngest active wrestling member of the famed Knight wrestling family? Will Britani Knight lose her third EVE match in a row and fall down to the bottom of the card or will she claim a memorable victory over the Portuguese Professional to maintain her high profile main-event position?

The only way to find out is by attending Pro-Wrestling:EVE 'Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back' on Saturday October 16 at The Delphi Club in Sudbury Suffolk. Tickets are available NOW at www.EVEwrestling.com

Oct 16 Catch Division Contest Announced

At the debut tapings back in May Pro-Wrestling:EVE launched The Catch Division on the world of female professional wrestling when Northern Shooters team-mates April Davids and Jenny Sjodin took it to one another in an hard-hitting encounter reminiscent of high profile mixed martial arts contests. On Saturday October 16 we'll see another Catch Division contest but one which will surely showcase the diversity of the Catch Division itself when Saraya Knight of the WAW Gym and Erin Angel go one-on-one in what is sure to be a master-class of hold for hold 'old school' technical wrestling between two females that will have wrestling purists excited right from the very first round.

Make sure you're in attendance on Saturday October 16 when Pro-Wrestling:EVE presents what could arguably be the most important night in European female wrestling history at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk! Tickets available now!

HARD-HITTING TAG TEAM CONTEST ADDED TO OCTOBER 16!

Hard-hitting tag team action is on the menu for Pro-Wrestling:EVE when April Davids & Jenny Sjodin AKA The Northern Shooters take on the debuting tag team of Amazon and Destiny of the WAW Gym!

Davids and Sjodin are going into this match giving up over 9 stone in combined weight to their much larger opponents however will be looking to use their martial arts skills to take the debuting duo down where as Destiny and Amazon will naturally be looking to use that size difference to their advantage and overpower The Northern Shooters.

Don't miss what is bound to be an extremely hard-hitting contest when Pro-Wrestling:EVE returns to The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk on Oct 16! Tickets available NOW at www.EVEwrestling.com

Next EVE Training Camp Announced!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Management and WAW Management recently had a meeting that concluded with a business plan that will see the two work together on a variety of projects based around the female wrestling industry and this is the first one of agreement that we are very excited to be able to bring to you. The next Pro-Wrestling:EVE training camp will run on the weekend of November 13/14 in Norfolk, England and will be taken by legendary British professional wrestling promotion WAW lead by 26 year veteran "Rowdy" Ricky Knight and his wife & 19 year Professional Saraya Knight. This camp is where we separate those who need it from those who dream it.

"Rowdy" Ricky Knight has wrestled all over the world both with and against some of the biggest & best stars to ever grace a wrestling ring from Dynamite Kid & Jushin "Thunder" Liger to Giant Haystacks & Finlay and everyone in between - The Rowdy Man has nothing left to prove to anyone and is a fountain of knowledge that every aspiring wrestler be they male or female should desire to train with.

19 year Professional "Sweet" Saraya Knight is regarded as perhaps the best female professional wrestler in all of Europe and much like her husband "Rowdy" Ricky Knight has also appeared on events both with and against some of the best female wrestlers to ever grace the squared circle including the highly regarded Japanese female wrestling star Mariko Yoshida.

In addition to "Rowdy" Ricky Knight and "Sweet" Saraya Knight also in attendance will be Pro-Wrestling:EVE Producer Dann Read who since 2006 has helped lead a resurgence of interest in the promotion and interest of female professional wrestling throughout Europe. Dann will be on hand to monitor progression of students as well as offering advice and information from a female wrestling promoters point of view on what they're after and require of the talent. High standard students that impress throughout the weekend may be rewarded with the opportunity to work for Pro-Wrestling:EVE.

The weekend will end with an Academy Show where the most impressive students will get to work against EVE Professionals Saraya Knight & Britany Knight among others.

For more information including details on costs, accommodation, what to bring with you, what to expect and an itinerary of events please email [email protected] with the heading "Training".

DVD NEWS; PRODUCER HAS MESSAGE FOR SUPPORTERS!

The début DVD of Pro-Wrestling:EVE sold out in just 3 days making it the fastest selling DVD of any wrestling company members of EVE management have ever previously been a part of!!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Producer Dann Read commented "I would just like to thank those who are supporting us and want us to do well. The product isn't perfect but only with support can we continue striving to get there and make an impact on the entire wrestling industry by exposing the rest of the world to the talented European females. It very much feels like people are wanting us to do well and are welcoming us in with open arms as part of their own wrestling family. These people know it's a long haul but know that everything will get better with each passing show. By supporting us from the very beginning you have all become part of not just our own history but a major part of something that WILL make a huge impact on the worldwide wrestling industry not just for the those watching but for the wrestlers themselves too.

Everyone at Pro-Wrestling:EVE from myself to those on our roster thanks you for this support. It's because of you that things are slowly beginning to change in the wrestling industry - it might not be so noticeable from the outside just yet but believe us when we say we're already seeing it for ourselves & the more you continue to support us the bigger & more noticeable it will become!"

www.EVEwrestling.com understand that while the first DVD (Episode IV: A New Hope [Chapter One]) has sold out another batch has been ordered and will arrive by September 13.

Also we're pleased to announce that Episode IV: A New Hope [The Final Chapter] featuring the brutal Falls Count Anywhere contest between Saraya Knight & Blue Nikita, Gym Warfare as Team Storm battle The Northern Shooters & The Glamour Gym in a Triangle Tag Team Match, Alpha Female vs Melanie Price and Jetta's retirement match against Britani Knight in addition to TWO BONUS JETTA MATCHES from ChickFight with Jetta & Wesna Busic vs The Blossom Twins and the retirement match of Eden Black against "Coventry's Loudest" Jetta in arguably the greatest match of their feud and what EVE Producer & then ChickFight Producer Dann Read called "The greatest female match I've ever seen".

Keep checking back to www.EVEwrestling.com for availability!

European all female professional wrestling promotion Pro-Wrestling:EVE returns with its next set of DVD tapings on Saturday October 16th at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk.

"Sweet" Saraya Knight

Britani Knight

Becky James

Rhia O'Rielly

P.A. Janey B. Dunn

Carmel Jacob

Sara-Marie Taylor

With No Gym Affiliation:

Erin Angel

"Coventry's Loudest" Jetta

And more!!

TRAVEL & TIME INFO:

To plan your journey via car please visit http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp

To plan your journey via train please visit www.TheTrainLine.com

Staying Overnight?!

TICKET DETAILS:

Snitsky's back acne
Received the DVD today - looks very cool.

Firstly, gotta say there seemed an encouragingly decent amount of people in the venue, which is always a good sign.

Although the inexperience of some of the roster was evident, there is certainly a good nucleus for future growth and it's great that the girls now have somewhere to wrestle different opponents and showcase their skills.

Catch Division contest was a good way of showing that EVE is "something different" and, although the crowd seemed a little unsure at first, some of the strikes, take downs and reversals received a good reaction as the match progressed. April Davids is so small but an absolute bundle of dynamite. Enjoyed the match, and the Catch Division is certainly something that could make EVE stand out in my opinion.

Alpha Female looked like a complete monster next to the petite Becky James. She has a unique look, an impressive array of power moves and I could see her in a main event position in the company within the very near future. James was a little sloppy in spots but that's to be expected given her level of experience. Potential is definitely there, however.

Melanie Price's "IT Girl" character had the crowd begging for Saraya to murder her. Twittering while she on the apron was just pure gold. Very green in the ring but has the makings of a great character and didn't embarrass herself. Saraya was put over strong by eliminating all 3 girls. Carmel is another good character although she seemed a little "off" at points in the ring.

I thought Rhia O'Reilly and Sara Marie Taylor had an okay enough match. Both managed to draw the crowd into the contest but, again, I get the feeling both could benefit with more ring time wrestling different opponents. Hopefully they get that chance in EVE.

Impressed by Jemma Palmer. Her match with Jetta was a nice, basic affair that served it's purpose and Jemma certainly didn't look nervous or lost at any point.

Main event blew everything else out of the water. It was just a great match and totally worthy of its main event billing. Brittani is fantastic and is only going to get better and better. Blue Nikita has always been one of my faves and this was my first time seeing her in the heel role, which she excelled at.

Post match pull apart between Nikita and Saraya set up the main event for the next DVD nicely and I am really looking forward to seeing Saraya/Blue Nikita.

On the whole, an enjoyable DVD. A nice mix of experienced talent and rookies. Shame a lot of these girls don't work on a more regular basis or against a wider variety of opponents as I feel this hinders their development.

Still, a good start and hopefully, as EVE continues to put on shows, the lesser known/lesser experienced girls will have the opportunity and the platform to improve their skills and make a name for themselves.
DannRead
Thanks for the review SBA

Here is another review courtesy of www.RedHotDivas.com

Today, we can bring you an in depth review of the first release from the UK-based all-female promotion Pro Wrestling: EVE. The show, with a familiar sounding title to science-fiction fans of “Episode IV: A New Hope” stars top talent not just from the UK, but also Germany, Sweden, and Greece. The show was headlined by the battle between retiring SHIMMER star Jetta, and Gladiator-turned-WWE developmental signee Jemma “Inferno” Palmer, but that isn’t the only match on offer in this six match DVD. Read on to find out all about it!

Pro Wrestling: EVE DVD – Episode IV: A New Hope Chapter 1

The DVD starts with a homage to the namesake – the scrolling Star Wars text intro that takes some veiled shots at sports entertainment and Divas-wrestling by talking about fighting “The Dictatorship” and vows that EVE’s professionals with bring an end to “The Clone Wars”. After the “New Hope” graphic, the commentator Fred Emerson welcomes as “the host for the evening”.

1. Catch Division rules –April Davids defeats Jenny Sjödin in Round 4 with an Ankle Lock.

We get a glimpse of Sjödin coming out with the Swedish flag, before we cut to a fact-file screen of her main training styles and top moves which the commentator proceeds to just read aloud (for those not able to see the words in front of the on the screen 0_o) and it’s back to her opponent Davids who again we get for a moment before it’s to her fact screen which every wrestler on the show gets as an entrance. Various Suplexes as a “top move” is interesting. The Catch Division is a hybrid mix of MMA rules with the British “World of Sport” rounds format, and extra stipulations such as no rope usage at all to get an advantage (even using Irish Whips!) and is submissions only.

The first round starts after a handshake with attempts at MMA/kickboxing style kicks and palm strikes, and Emerson notes that both women come from the “Northern Shooters Gym” (the gyms where the women have trained/represent are heavily pushed in EVE), before Sjödin gets in a couple of strikes to the head but Davids takes the shots. Davids gets a couple of kicks in to the stomach, the second looking to Emerson to be “close to a toe kick” (illegal in Catch Division) but Sjodin comes back with a head kick that just misses the mark. Some more palm strikes exchanged before Sjödin gets the first advantage, a front facelook that’s rolled over and down. Emerson notes that Sjödin will be “competing in the US National Championships” soon as she gets into a mount, looking to strike but Davids covers up, turns over and manages to slip out, getting a foot on the rope but the referee either missed it in plain sight or is also confused by the many rules Davids squirms out of another hold attempt to fully grab the ropes and get a break, and the bell sounds for the end of the round.

Click on to read the rest of the review.

Round two starts with a hand slap of respect, Davids then goes right in with a kick that’s caught but she applies a front facelock, and soon Sjödin counters with an amateur-style lift and slam down. More MMA positioning as Sjödin gets the mount, trying to break through the cover up by Davids and then just rolling both of them over with a body scissors, looking for her Cross Armbreaker but Davids’ feet are under the ropes so there’s a break. Sjödin nails a kick to the head that’s clearly heard, and Davids tries to counter with a takedown slam but Sjödin holds on with a front choke. Davids just pops her head free when the round ends.

Round Three starts with a grapple charge straight into the ropes, so is broken, but a more effective leg takedown works for Sjödin. Then it’s some real amateur-style countering and mat work from both women, eventually with Sjödin countering an ankle grab to nearly lock in the Cross Armbreaker but Davids clasps the hands, eventually rolling through and escaping before they go into the ropes for a break. Davids fires off some kicks, and then palm strikes to go on the offensive before the round ends. Emerson says that he thinks that Davids got that round, evening the score up to a round each with the second being a draw.

Round Four starts with Davids using a beautiful legsweep counter to a high kick to take control, going for the ankle but Sjödin quickly grabs the ropes. Davids literally kicks the leg out from under Sjödin to bring her down, pouncing with a tight and low ankle lock that forces Sjödin to submit. The two shake hands and embrace after the bell, and we go into replays.

Thoughts: That’s one hell of a way to kick off an all-female, all wrestling show. Keyword – wrestling. Two women who clearly do not fit the “Diva” mould went out and they wrestled, and the rounds system of the match didn’t feel like too much of an issue as it went on. Better still, the fans respected what was happening and applauded the key takedowns and strikes when they happened. This style of “match” might not be to everyone’s taste, but I enjoyed it immensely.

To read the rest of the review click this link!!!
DannRead
So it's gone from this...

To this....

So if you want one get it quick!

http://www.evewrestling.com/shop/product/e...-hope-chapter-1
DannRead
Courtesyof www.EVEwrestling.com

THE RE-MATCH!

Now they're warmed up....They're ready to fight!

Their opening contest for the début show of Pro-Wrestling:EVE perhaps modernised and changed the perception of European female wrestling more than any other match in history and on Saturday Oct 16 it's going to happen again!

Northern Shooters team-mates April Davids and Jenny Sjodin will first team up with one another in the evening to battle the much larger WAW Gym tag-team of Destiny and Amazon but later on in the evening will once again compete against one another in a Catch Division rematch from their revolutionising contest at Pro-Wrestling:EVE's début DVD taping this past May (available to buy now athttp://www.evewrestling.com/shop/product/episode-4-a-new-hope-chapter-1).

It's important to understand that these two share no anger or animosity towards one another and that these two Professionals are team mates in the Northern Shooters gym. April Davids and Jenny Sjodin simply strive to be the best that they can be and believe that the harder the fight - the better it makes them. Both Davids & Sjodin each believe their hybrid style of Professional Wrestling to be the best fighting system in the world and that in order to better themselves even further they need the toughest fights. That and that alone is why these two enjoy fighting one another. They each believe that they leave the ring better professionals wrestlers once the match is over. Davids got the better of Sjodin in their first Catch Division contest and now Sjodin believes she is a better fighter for the loss and looks to get one back against her Northern Shooters team-mate on Saturday October 16.

If you thought their first contest was a hard-hitting encounter then you haven't seen anything yet - don't miss your opportunity to see the exciting Catch Division contest that helped put Pro-Wrestling:EVE on the map live and in person on Saturday October 16! Tickets available to buy now from www.EVEwrestling.com
Snitsky's back acne
QUOTE (DannRead @ Sep 13 2010, 20:31) *

Wow, those discs are floating!! ohmy.gif

Just have to say that the little bits I have seen of Shanna makes me think that her v Brittani will be all kinds of awesome.

Card seems to be shaping up very nicely.
DannRead
Début DVD from Pro-Wrestling:EVE has once again SOLD OUT! Next batch due in time for being on sale at our next event on Saturday Oct 16 in Sudbury, Suffolk. We recommend that anyone not attending the event on Oct 16 who would like a copy of the début EVE DVD pre-order a copy now at www.EVEwrestling.com to avoid them once again selling out. This will be the last batch ordered this year. Once the DVDs arrive all pre-orders will be dispatched. Thank you to everyone for your support!
knightmare
just gatecrashing thread for news from WAW gym.

Britani knight is busy in Europe for the two weekends coming up. 25/26th Sept sees her debut for GSW Where she will have a double header against Blue Nikita. Anyone who see their match at the last EVE show will tell you not to miss the chance to see these two in action against each other.

Oct 2/3 sees her in Denmark for DPW with partner Aron Frost for a mixed tag match against, Michael Knight and Miss Mina.

Putting it on here as i know EVE has many European followers.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.