> A Message from MEW, For the UKFF
GTS
post Feb 15 2006, 12:57
Post #121

Mid Carder

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,554

QUOTE (Loki @ Feb 15 2006, 12:41)
I think at this stage we'd all like it if you two dropped dead.

That's a bit harsh. But it could make an interesting angle.. Kingofhats vs Heatstealer, fight to the death.... who would book it?

Anyway, back on topic. I personally cant wait to see the Pac vs Jody Fleisch match on this show.

I think Dan has been criticized for posting on here and then he realises this, so makes a post only opening it up to criticism! Still, whoever had early days has lost the bet.

I do think this show will be a good show, and although it doesnt appeal to everyone on here, to the average casual fan it should appeal. Maybe the ticket prices are a bit high, but I'm sure we will see that on the night. What Dan needs to stop is posting on here for people to knock him down, he could post "My name is Dan" and UKFF would find someway to knock it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ok tne. Gaping_G...
post Feb 15 2006, 13:52
Post #122

Curtain Jerker

Member No.: 6,149

I got annoyed at this thread. I thought I real life Pokemon was posting on UKFF.

+Quote Post
bobbins
post Feb 15 2006, 14:01
Post #123

Trevor's Bitch

Member No.: 122

QUOTE (fleischmark @ Feb 15 2006, 11:11)

I did that the other day.

Is that an old WCW Brian Pillman figure? So that's what tiggers do best.

This post has been edited by bobbins: Feb 15 2006, 14:02

+Quote Post
Guest_kingofhats_*
post Feb 16 2006, 9:17
Post #124

Guests

QUOTE (heatstealer @ Feb 15 2006, 12:40)
No doubt you will still reply to this as it seems you ALWAYS have to have the last word.

Yes, strangely enough I do feel I have the right to reply.

I note you're incapable of ever really answering anything I've said and just muttering abuse, but I agree - matter closed, it's clearly going nowhere; am content to agree to disagree with you. smile.gif

In reference to Loki's comment, well much as I'm not particularly fond of you on here Heatstealer; at least you weren't sinking to depths like that.

Loki is just clearly pond life of the lowest level, devil.gif , and I think compared to people like that I could quite easily shake Heatstealer's hand and put the entire thing behind as a misunderstanding.

+Quote Post
MackemMan
post Feb 19 2006, 20:11
Post #125

Mollymaniac

Member No.: 468

QUOTE (herbie747 @ Feb 14 2006, 13:55)
Mackem - I really don't think you can slag off anyone about being unprofessional, since you report false (& mostly pointless) info to Meltzer so he'll think you're well connected and 'in the biz'.
Yay for internet journalists who use this card:
QUOTE (MackemMan via PM)
I'm surprised you haven't you heard of me; I write for wrestlenet.org, slamview.geocities.com and I do DVD reviews for spinneroony.tk, as well as my personal blog which gets over 15 hits per day.

That made me laugh so much inside.

Fake PMs rule the world~

Speaking of news stories, about the clipping that's being done to the TNA PPV tonight? Or was that wipe done for effect?

--------------------

Wrestling's Sinking Ship - available right now from the website, Amazon, Play, and wherever books are sold!
Ringside Live with Ian Hamilton and Adam Firestorm - every Friday at midnight (UK time) - listen live or grab the archives!
1Sunderland.com

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 10:48