Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WWF Hasbro Figures 1990-1994
herbie747
post Jan 21 2006, 16:08
Post #106

European Champion

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

Here's some photos from my wrestling room. It's hard to get a good perspective, as it's a box room:

--------------------
My personal music project:
The Sonic Saloon

If you like a rock/metal/blues fusion, give it a listen. Regular updates & new songs posted on my Facebook Page.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
icwkev
post Jan 21 2006, 16:08
Post #107

Mid Carder

Member No.: 254

QUOTE (AndyW @ Jan 21 2006, 13:52)
QUOTE (purplemonkeydishwasher @ May 26 2004, 0:59)
I also had an imaginery fed consisting of WWE, Turtles, Ghostbustes and probably others to be honest too. Ah those were the days. I broke many of them though. I had also was a young pyromaniac and enjoyed burning some of the buggers aswel as chopping their hair off with a pencil sharpener blade (y'know loser gets their head shaved and that). Most notably though Shreader lost some sort of stipulation match and had to be incased in a big bucket of ice in my freezer. That was the end of his career.

biggrin.gif
Ted Dibiase suffered the same fate in my fed, I believe Tombstone Tackle (Ghostbusters) and Arn Anderson were the culprits.

Shredder and Undertaker always had some mutual respect thing going on and I believe Mr Perfect was my usual choice of champ.

In fact thinking about it, I used to do a Royal Rumble, where I'd put loads of wrestlers in the ring before tipping it sideways - from one side to the other. Obviously, the last one to stay in won, but it was good cos they got tangled in the ropes etc.

You can't forget the bouncing off the ropes game. That was an invention and a half!!!!

Now thats a collection, spot the rare shit?

This post has been edited by icwkev: Jan 21 2006, 16:14

+Quote Post
herbie747
post Jan 21 2006, 16:36
Post #108

European Champion

QUOTE (icwkev @ Jan 21 2006, 16:12)
I also had an imaginery fed consisting of WWE, Turtles, Ghostbustes and probably others to be honest too. Ah those were the days. I broke many of them though. I had also was a young pyromaniac and enjoyed burning some of the buggers aswel as chopping their hair off with a pencil sharpener blade (y'know loser gets their head shaved and that). Most notably though Shreader lost some sort of stipulation match and had to be incased in a big bucket of ice in my freezer. That was the end of his career.

biggrin.gif
Ted Dibiase suffered the same fate in my fed, I believe Tombstone Tackle (Ghostbusters) and Arn Anderson were the culprits.

Shredder and Undertaker always had some mutual respect thing going on and I believe Mr Perfect was my usual choice of champ.

In fact thinking about it, I used to do a Royal Rumble, where I'd put loads of wrestlers in the ring before tipping it sideways - from one side to the other. Obviously, the last one to stay in won, but it was good cos they got tangled in the ropes etc.

You can't forget the bouncing off the ropes game. That was an invention and a half!!!!

Holy crap - that's an amazing collection. Good work!

--------------------
The Sonic Saloon

If you like a rock/metal/blues fusion, give it a listen. Regular updates & new songs posted on my Facebook Page.

+Quote Post
Akbhar Shabazz J...
post Jan 21 2006, 16:43
Post #109

Card Filler

Member No.: 4,041

I have:

Big Boss Man
I.R.S
The Mountie
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Sid Justice
British Bulldog
Hulk Hogan
The Undertaker
Ric Flair
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Legion Of Doom
Demolition
The Bushwackers
Honky Tonk Man

And the old blue ring that came with the world title. Awesome fun! Think I'm gonna be selling them if anyone wants them.

--------------------
Shoplifting Is A Victimless Crime, Like Punching Someone In The Dark

"Didn't they do an angle where Melina accused Batista of unlawfully tickling the pink?" Amazing!!!

+Quote Post
Jimmy Boy
post Jan 21 2006, 16:54
Post #110

Card Filler

Member No.: 6,528

QUOTE (herbie747 @ Jan 21 2006, 16:12)
Here's some photos from my wrestling room. It's hard to get a good perspective, as it's a box room:

do you have a girlfriend?? if not, get one! wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Is there anybody alive out there?

+Quote Post
herbie747
post Jan 21 2006, 17:24
Post #111

European Champion

QUOTE (Jimmy Boy @ Jan 21 2006, 16:58)
do you have a girlfriend?? if not, get one! wink.gif smile.gif

lol - I'm getting married July. My 'wrestling room' only takes up a spare room in the house, so she doesn't mind too much. Plus, it kicks ass and I love it! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by herbie747: Jan 21 2006, 17:39

--------------------
The Sonic Saloon

+Quote Post
MattSt
post Jan 21 2006, 18:10
Post #112

Card Filler

Member No.: 1,947

The girlfriend question came to my mind as I was scrolling down the images lol...

A very impressive collection!

+Quote Post
Turnbucklepads
post Jan 21 2006, 18:17
Post #113

European Champion

Member No.: 5,419

I'm so fucking jelous of that collection. It is superb. I don't think you're a geek at all. It looks awesome.

icwkev - Is that your collection you posted with the Hart Foundation and all them new RA figures ? Cos I'm sure I've seen that picture online elsewhere.

+Quote Post
Mr.ECW
post Jan 21 2006, 18:36
Post #114

Card Filler

Member No.: 4,189

While we're at it, if anybody knows anything about the value of MASK please send a PM my way. smile.gif

PS: Those collections are simply amazing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Hitman
post Jan 21 2006, 18:39
Post #115

European Champion

Member No.: 3,463

QUOTE (icwkev @ Jan 21 2006, 16:12)

biggrin.gif

Looks very similar to STOMWIJF's collection off the www.wrestlingfigs.com forums sly.gif

+Quote Post
Gor
post Jan 21 2006, 20:00
Post #116

In Training

Member No.: 5,597

QUOTE (Stylin_and_Profilin @ Aug 21 2005, 1:28)
Heard a cracking story from someone today which entailed along the lines of Sean Waltman having the image/graphic capture work for his likeness scheduled to take place and allegedly the night before Hall, Nash et all got him shit faced and shaved his eyebrows off resulting in a very odd looking Waltman the next day having to paint on fake eyebrows before the image capturing.

I don't have the figure to check nor can i see any decent pictures online to check but if thats true then it's genius !

Thanks for the story - I've seen the photo of 1-2-3 Kid on his figure box, and it's been used for other things such as stickers, and I always wondered why he had no eyebrows during his blue-costume-kid days. I put it down to them not growing in properly until he was 19 or so, like facial hair.

While I have no WWF merchandising collection to rival those of the pictures seen here, I do have the Adam Bomb figure amongst many other Hasbros, which I think gives me an automatic high-ranking in the Hasbro enthusiasts club. Although I drop down a few places for carelessly breaking the head off my equally-as-rare Billy Gunn figure. cry.gif

This post has been edited by Gor: Jan 21 2006, 20:03

+Quote Post
icwkev
post Jan 21 2006, 21:48
Post #117

Mid Carder

Member No.: 254

No no no, never said it was mine!!! It's just some pix I was sent about some guy in Holland I think, thought they would drop into this topic nicely smile.gif

I'm not *that* obsessed with wrestling smile.gif

+Quote Post
Deaq
post Jan 22 2006, 1:11
Post #118

European Champion

Group: Paid Members
Member No.: 3,481

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WWF-WWE-Hasbro-Figur...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WWF-WWE-Hasbro-Figur...1QQcmdZViewItem

Any1 got any Custons like that?