Things you wish you knew before going to a WWE Live Event

seanz25

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is probably complete crap but I heard you can feel the heat of the flames when he does his entrance right from the back of the building is this true?

EDIT*

BTW Thanks to all responses so far very interesting.

I know this is probably complete crap but I heard you can feel the heat of the flames when he does his entrance right from the back of the building is this true?

EDIT*

Oh trust me, it's true. I was in the nosebleeds for Smackdown in 2008, but you can feel some heat.

• Paid Members

EDIT*

You certainly can.

• Paid Members

The most awful thing about TV tapings is when they re-shoot stuff because either the guys in the ring fucked something up, or perhaps the cameras didnt get the right shot. This affects both Raw and SmackDown tapings when they are in the UK. Nothing more business-exposing and frustrating for an audience to witness than the finish to a match being redone.

EDIT*

I certainly felt them on the opposite side of the building at mania 23

That smart marks chanting smart remarks are incredibly tedious, as are fans who sit behind you and go on and on and on about how 'this isn't as good as it used to be, back in the Attitude era / late 80s & early 90s / World of Sport days' (delete as applicable).

You must resist the urge to turn around and tell them to go home (or words to that effect) if they're not enjoying it.

• Paid Members
That smart marks chanting smart remarks are incredibly tedious, as are fans who sit behind you and go on and on and on about how 'this isn't as good as it used to be, back in the Attitude era / late 80s & early 90s / World of Sport days' (delete as applicable).

You must resist the urge to turn around and tell them to go home (or words to that effect) if they're not enjoying it.

Yeah, this is spot on. Nothing worse than sitting close to these kind of people.

If you are sitting on the end of the rows of the floor seats then be prepared to be trampled by kids rushing to the guard rail at the end of every match

Also the echo previous comments the Television ad breaks really get annoying at a longer taping

Archived