WWE Superstar signings April 2012 Tour Info

scouseman

All sorted now:D

Nice manager in Sheffield not only reserve me two wirstbands, also will send them on a post to me:)

In Manchester more fight, needed worn with a complain to head office, but got reserved as well:P

Glad to hear that. I probably should have mentioned that they sent me my wristband. I'm coming from Northampton so it best be worth it because it's costing me a fair bit in train fares. I so hope we're allowed posed pics with Kane??

Im going most for my fiance...its only two wrestlers she live, Kane and Triple H:) And she said(before they said he will be on signings) that if they will put him enywhere she will jump on him and kiss on cheek :p

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen this on Harrods twitter page and I thought I would post the information here for everyone:

We are delighted to announce that @WWE superstar #Kane will be appearing in-store on Monday 16th April (#ToyKingdom, 4th floor, 11am - 1pm).

Please note that the purchase of @WWE products will be required in order for fans to queue and get an autograph (photography not permitted).

Met Danielson and AJ at a signing in Dublin this afternoon,Danielson's a genuinely nice chap and AJ's just lovely!

Also saw Sheamus strolling around town inconspicuosly,didn't want to draw any attention to him so just gave him a nod which he reciprocated,he's looks massive now compared to when I last saw him in person at an IWW show a few years back.

Met Danielson and AJ at a signing in Dublin this afternoon,Danielson's a genuinely nice chap and AJ's just lovely!

Were you allowed photos with them??

And if Kane is appearing at Harrods in London do you think he'll still be attending the Sheffield signing?

Yeah there were quite a few people getting photo's with him and AJ,I always look like a complete mong when I get pics with famous people so I didn't bother.

I have no idea about the Kane/Sheffield thing though I'm afraid.

Yeah there were quite a few people getting photo's with him and AJ,I always look like a complete mong when I get pics with famous people so I didn't bother.

I have no idea about the Kane/Sheffield thing though I'm afraid.

Hahaha fair enough. I just wanted to know because I've got thousands of autographs so I really only go to signings to meet the wrestlers and get a photo with them. The plan was to go and see Kane in Sheffield but London is nearer, however Harrods never allows posed photography. So now that I know people were allowed pics with AJ and Bryan it's given me some hope for the Smyths store in Sheffield.

Off to the Kane Signign cannot wait sent a self addressed envelope to the store and they was kind enough to send me out 2 wrist bands

Mate the signing for Kane was this morning from 11am to 1pm. I hope you have not missed it??

Kane is also doing a signing in sheffield on wednesday. But I dunno if you mean Harrods which was today or smyths which is on wednesday?

Off to the Kane Signign cannot wait sent a self addressed envelope to the store and they was kind enough to send me out 2 wrist bands

Mate the signing for Kane was this morning from 11am to 1pm. I hope you have not missed it??

Kane is also doing a signing in sheffield on wednesday. But I dunno if you mean Harrods which was today or smyths which is on wednesday?

my guess would be the Kane signing on Wednesday in Sheffield. Did anyone go to the Kane signing at Harrods today? How was it?

I was on about the sheffield signing on wednesday

my guess would be the Kane signing on Wednesday in Sheffield. Did anyone go to the Kane signing at Harrods today? How was it?

He'd sign a couple of things and pictures were allowed. As has been said it was good to see Kane in his mask at Harrods.

Tip: Told must buy WWE merchandise directed to a merchandise stand starting at

I was on about the sheffield signing on wednesday

You're getting there real early then if you were leaving yesterday. Dedication.

He'd sign a couple of things and pictures were allowed. As has been said it was good to see Kane in his mask at Harrods.

Tip: Told must buy WWE merchandise directed to a merchandise stand starting at

Archived