WWE Superstar signings April 2012 Tour Info

scouseman

Just found another signing but this time for Cardiff at http://hmv.com/hmvweb/navigate.do?pPageID=1080

WWE Superstar William Regal and WWE Diva Alicia Fox will be meeting fans and signing copies of the new 'Best Of Raw & Smackdown 2011' release

hmv Cardiff - Thurs 19 April at 4.00pm*

*Event will be signing only. Fans can pick up free wristbands at hmv which allow them access to the signing. 300 Wristbands will be available only from hmv Cardiff store from 08.00am on the day of the event onwards. One wristband per customer maximum, in person only, while stocks last, subject to availability, at participating store only. To avoid disappointment it should be noted that all Personal Appearances are subject to change and WWE/hmv provides no assurances that any talent named will be attending on the day.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Miz and kofi kingston do a signing at Harrods last year?? Was hoping for Daniel Bryan. After the last few days would be great to rock up to Harrods and do a YES YES YES chant. They would not know what hit them. Bet it still will happen anyway. Hope to go to this as missed out the first time round.

Didn't Miz and kofi kingston do a signing at Harrods last year?? Was hoping for Daniel Bryan. After the last few days would be great to rock up to Harrods and do a YES YES YES chant. They would not know what hit them. Bet it still will happen anyway. Hope to go to this as missed out the first time round.

Yeah they did; odd right? I think unless it's someone huge like Cena, I might leave Harrods signings for the near future. The tight security put a bit of a damper on the Punk one last November.

I think the article posted on the previous page about the Miz and Kofi signing may be from last year. Their signing was on the 19th of April last year and at the bottom it says "

How You book tickets for Kane? I phoned there, and they said that You cannot reserved tickets, You need come and collect the:( And I live in Liverpool, so not really on the way to work for me:P

When I phoned up the store for a Kane ticket they only had 4 left and that was 2 days ago. They've probably gone by now I'm sorry to say.

How You book tickets for Kane? I phoned there, and they said that You cannot reserved tickets, You need come and collect the:( And I live in Liverpool, so not really on the way to work for me:P

When I phoned up the store for a Kane ticket they only had 4 left and that was 2 days ago. They've probably gone by now I'm sorry to say.

You sure? They told me yesterday that they still got them but You cannot reserve them:(

All sorted now:D

Nice manager in Sheffield not only reserve me two wirstbands, also will send them on a post to me:)

In Manchester more fight, needed worn with a complain to head office, but got reserved as well:P

All sorted now:D

Nice manager in Sheffield not only reserve me two wirstbands, also will send them on a post to me:)

In Manchester more fight, needed worn with a complain to head office, but got reserved as well:P

Glad to hear that. I probably should have mentioned that they sent me my wristband. I'm coming from Northampton so it best be worth it because it's costing me a fair bit in train fares. I so hope we're allowed posed pics with Kane??

Archived