The return of a pet

ajmcstyles

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My cats can get right grumpy sometimes.

When we come home from a holiday (don't worry we have cat lovers who come round to feed and rub their bellies), they will look at us like we are shits, piss off for several hours in a huff, then return at 4am to bang on our bedroom door demanding cuddles whilst screaming (in cat language obviously) "WE FORGIVE YOU... NOW GIVE US LOVE AND FOOD!"

We love them very much, but my god do they act like teenagers sometimes.

But yeah don't worry just yet... cats can piss off for days on end, then magically appear. In fact the cat is probably appearing at random and hiding just to mock you.

Thankfully we have a catflap you can lock one way and we caught our girl cat Megatron return, eat her food, and then attempt to flee again in the middle of the night. Cheeky thing.

• Paid Members
But yeah don't worry just yet... cats can piss off for days on end, then magically appear. In fact the cat is probably appearing at random and hiding just to mock you.

You might be onto something there. I think the cats signed up on here as AceOfWands, just to dip his paw into a bit of piss taking. And in tribute, he's developed a posting style as shit as his owner.

My cats can get right grumpy sometimes.

When we come home from a holiday (don't worry we have cat lovers who come round to feed and rub their bellies), they will look at us like we are shits, piss off for several hours in a huff, then return at 4am to bang on our bedroom door demanding cuddles whilst screaming (in cat language obviously) "WE FORGIVE YOU... NOW GIVE US LOVE AND FOOD!"

We love them very much, but my god do they act like teenagers sometimes.

Thankfully we have a catflap you can lock one way and we caught our girl cat Megatron return, eat her food, and then attempt to flee again in the middle of the night. Cheeky thing.

We don't have a cat flap landlord won't let us mess with the door. Hopefully she'll come back.but it's so unlike her to do this but she is a teenager in cat years haha. I'm quite ill at the minute with the norovirus so I can keep a look out for her.

What is also bothering me is the missing cats sister has had a attitude change she will growl at strangers she's never done that. Odd thing cats

You might be onto something there. I think the cats signed up on here as AceOfWands, just to dip his paw into a bit of piss taking. And in tribute, he's developed a posting style as shit as his owner.

Win.

My dog, in his younger days, used to run away to Mugdock Park, which is about three miles from my house. Every time he appeared there the ranger would phone us to pick him up! One day he managed to escape the ranger and ended being lost for about four days.

We went to the police who said they hadn't seen or heard anything. Well, it turned out, when they said that, my dog was actually in their kennels! The previous shift had failed to notify the new shift that there was a fucking dog in the station! We weren't best pleased but at least we got him back. I once had a cat called Gizmo who pissed off for about ten days, and then just randomly appeared out of the blue. Cats are fucking odd.

My flatmates cat went missing once over about four days, turned out he got underneath the flooring in the house somehow. Sometimes they get stuck, same with most animals. I had a hamster got out of his ball and crawled into the skirting board in the kitchen, that was a fun evening. Just keep an ear out, they maybe closer than you think

Sorry to hear that ajmcstyles. Fingers crossed she's just got stuck somewhere and will come back. Unfortunately, if you live in a built-up area, it's always a possibility that she got hit by a car. It seems to happen a lot. PunkStep, did you stop to see if the cat survived? I hate people who just drive on.

Thing is, keeping your cats in all the time doesn't help, because then they don't get used to the dangers around them so if they do slip out they're more vulnerable. We generally keep our cats in overnight, but when we're away on holiday they'll have access to outdoors 24/7. I guess I just have to trust them.

We tired teaching mickie (missing cat) stay outside but she just used to sick outside the back door until we opened it for her. So she was truely a indoor car. Someone sent me a message saying someone just like her over a mile away fits the description to a tee so we are going down to look shortly to look. Hoping it's her

We tired teaching mickie (missing cat) stay outside but she just used to sick outside the back door until we opened it for her. So she was truely a indoor car. Someone sent me a message saying someone just like her over a mile away fits the description to a tee so we are going down to look shortly to look. Hoping it's her

good luck sir, hope its her!

Nearly Full Moon, isnt it? Plenty of FB statuses of friend's today where their cats have gone walkabouts. I'm assuming the two are connected, even though I'm not the greatest believer in all that. Hope it's all sorted positively soon

Archived