The return of a pet

ajmcstyles

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My cat went missing for 3 weeks, when I finally gave in to the realisation TC had been run over somewhere, one of my neighbours came round with him, saying how they'd found him in their shed after coming back from holiday.

Don't give up hope, especially with cats!

• Awards Moderator

I wouldn't worry yourself too much; it's a cat. She's been gone for just over a day and I'm sure she'll be fine. Cat's fuck off and do what they want all the time. Even if it's not in her nature to go out, I'm sure she'll come back when she's had a nosey around and misses the home surroundings.

• Paid Members
It would seem someone stole my cat by I can't see a reason why?

Cats are nutters like that, though. Might not be stolen. They just go on the wander. Has your cat been neutered? My cat pre-bollock chopping went missing for about 4 days. I swear. We thought he'd died or something. Four days later, he came back with some duty frees and an inflatable banana.

The last bit was a joke. I'm sure he'll turn up. Nobody steals cats, I dont think.

It's just my cat never misses a meal not since they we got her 2 years ago. She is scared of everything possible bar her sister and food.

Hopefully she will come back, just horrible to think where she is right now and how she's coping.

Oh well guess I just care a lot for my pets and the misses

Cats are, by nature, curious. So eventually she was going to check the outside world. My previous cat once went off for 3/4 days and turned up one night as if nothing happened. Just keep calling for her and hopefully sheer hunger will encourage to get home. Is she microchipped?

The last bit was a joke. I'm sure he'll turn up. Nobody steals cats, I dont think.

But they do put them in bins.

Before one of my cats was neutered he'd fuck off for days and return expecting everything to be alright, the twat. Post neutering he just lazies around all day, snoring his head off and occassionally goes out when he's not being a schizo whilst awake. His brother went out years ago and never came back, they were like Grant and Phil Mitchell of cats on my street. I'd like to think he just fucked off to Brazil and has not been eaten or squished.

Like Phil and Grant, maybe he's just fucked off to do shows about being an 'ard man, and he'll come back occasionally for a sweet payoff. Keep your eyes peeled, maybe he'll be parodying himself on Ricky Gervais' Cat Extras.

I wish, it's been about five years now and I've moved since.

Cats are, by nature, curious. So eventually she was going to check the outside world. My previous cat once went off for 3/4 days and turned up one night as if nothing happened. Just keep calling for her and hopefully sheer hunger will encourage to get home. Is she microchipped?

She is chipped

Archived