IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Embarrassing Moments You've Had as a fan?, Bring out the inner Mark, don't be shy
Richie Freebird
post Feb 20 2012, 9:24
Post #16

Inter-Continental Champion

Group: Sig/Avatar Abusers
Member No.: 13,829

2 that pop to mind are Ė Getting started on by Nova until my bird defused the situation, and falling asleep on the front row of a UK indie show right in the view of the hard camera. I still havenít brought myself to play the video of that one. Iíve had it for a couple of months now!

My bird also being very disrespectful to wrestlers has been embarrassing at times. She once made James Storm hold the contents of her handbag while she was routing around for a pen.

--------------------

Provided by the UKFF 'Ugly Sig' Police

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
1SinN6
post Feb 20 2012, 9:53
Post #17

Mid Carder

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,321

QUOTE (Twinn @ Feb 20 2012, 9:26) *
Another daft memory I remember was at a TNA House Show in Manchester 2010.

Me and friend were pissed after the show queing for a cash machine. As we were in line I turned around to make eye contact with a big fella so I went to my mate and said "Fuck! He look's well like Big Rob" and the big fella behind me replied with "I wish" and chuckled. I turned around to realize it was Doug Williams. Felt like a right twat.

Williams was a really nice guy though. We had a chat queing up and some photos. After about a 5 minute wait for the cash machine. I got to the front and completely forgot I had been queing for the cash machine so walked out of the way. Then realizing I needed to go back in line I pushed back and some girls started kicking off. Williams got involved and said "Settle down ladies". Top notch guy.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3kfzn_ei...en-jansen_music

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 18:23