UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Well done lads, cracking season, and well done to Cam on retaining the title. Let it be known that I beat him by a pretty thin margin on the final day and he was struggling to find form, and on any other day he would've battered me just like he did the first time round. I'd be happy to help out with anything next season if need be. This is the only thread I've visited on a regular basis for the last few months!

As TUFC mentioned on the last page there is a possibility of doing a cup competition before the start of the next season. So how many people are in? Anybody got any ideas of what type of teams we could use? Stick with the teams from the last season or go with some new ones? I'll open it up to you guys, if you're interested then just post your name down in here....newbies are welcome also (providing you aren't wwffan2!) I'll give it til Tuesday or Wed next week to get the numbers in before deciding on the structure we'll take.

I'm up for any cup competition. It may be a good idea to perhaps re-enact the last 8 or last 16 of this years champions league tournament. It would be good to maybe allocate the teams on the basis of the lowest performers in the previous league get the best rated team and so forth to make it a level playing field for everyone.

At the moment I'm thinking of doing a European Championships featuring the best teams in the tournament. This was the ill-fated tournament we started under Tildeguys reign but it got suspended. I agree with Carmella that the best and fairest way is to distribute the teams from the bottom up. Only problem that would create was if we had any newcomers who would they get?

Archived