The UKFF logo

Johnny_Lawrence

In regards to me having a fan page on Facebook I received an invite to the page. I found it was made by one of PBWs younger fans. I spoke to him and I took control over the page and turned it from being a fan page into an official page for me as a ring announcer. For a while I have wanted to set up an official professional page for my ring announcing as well as that I have a Twitter where you can follow me at @TomAitkenMC. I am in the process of getting a business card designed and printed where It will have my Facebook,Twitter, email and mobile to contact me. I want to be able to branch out and work for other areas where an MC is required such as other sports events like boxing and MMA , weddings and any other events requiring a public speaker hence why I have the Facebook, Twitter and business card in the works on the go to promote myself as an MC.

Take it away fellas.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In regards to me having a fan page on Facebook I received an invite to the page. I found it was made by one of PBWs younger fans. I spoke to him and I took control over the page and turned it from being a fan page into an official page for me as a ring announcer. For a while I have wanted to set up an official professional page for my ring announcing as well as that I have a Twitter where you can follow me at @TomAitkenMC. I am in the process of getting a business card designed and printed where It will have my Facebook,Twitter, email and mobile to contact me. I want to be able to branch out and work for other areas where an MC is required such as other sports events like boxing and MMA , weddings and any other events requiring a public speaker hence why I have the Facebook, Twitter and business card in the works on the go to promote myself as an MC.

Take it away fellas.

Of all the announcers I've seen in Scotland you're the fifth best of them.

I'm guessing from the forum here I'm not entitled to be allowed to have a professional page on Facebook to promote me as an MC. Neither am I allowed to have a Twitter and have a business card to promote me as an MC. Apparently I'm not allowed to present myself in a professional manner and be taken by others as a professional at what I do. I'm just someone to be ridiculed and to have the mickey taken out of me to further discredit me so I can never have the chance to be presented as a professional or be taken serious as a professional?

If the above poster is serious about the offer you can discuss further via contact on the Facebook page.

• Paid Members
If the above poster is serious about the offer you can discuss further via contact on the Facebook page.

My wife wants to know what kind of jokes you would be planning on telling and if you know any good bands.

I'm guessing from the forum here I'm not entitled to be allowed to have a professional page on Facebook to promote me as an MC. Neither am I allowed to have a Twitter and have a business card to promote me as an MC. Apparently I'm not allowed to present myself in a professional manner and be taken by others as a professional at what I do. I'm just someone to be ridiculed and to have the mickey taken out of me to further discredit me so I can never have the chance to be presented as a professional or be taken serious as a professional?

You are more than entitled to have all of these things tommy, but we're equally allowed to take the mick due to you being, well, you.

• Moderators

What I don't get is why would someone hire him just off pictures of him in a suit off Facebook anyway? You'd think if he wanted to be seen as a professional that he'd be professional enough to get a showreel made so people could, you know, actually HEAR the MC they'll have on the mic at their card/wedding do/party at the Sports Cafe.

Archived