The UKFF logo

Johnny_Lawrence

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The SS were evil cunts, Hitler's Aryan Supermen. They started off as his elite bodyguard, having proven Aryan lineage of at least five generations (not that Hitler could do that himself), passing the thresholds for height and weight, and having the requisite blond hair and blue eyes.Their numbers swelled as war progressed, at which point they allowed non-Aryans (including citizens of occupied countries) into their ranks and formed the death squads, going on the mass-killing rampages when assembled as Einsatzgruppen ("task forces") in occupied lands. You know when you see footage of entire villages being murdered by mass graves? The cunts in black doing it are the SS.Even if you didn't know all that, the distinctive SS logo (which featured on that flag) is widely known as a bad Nazi-associated thing.

lolI've recently started a new job, and was asked "what's that fascist forum" within 48 hours of being there. So I'd definitely vote to change the logo too.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I get hassle for doing anything cool online - interestingly, being overseas means that people think I'm on some sort of patriotic site, and I don't challenge that, just let them think I'm getting important news from home. Which I guess I am, if important means finding out about people's perverse shitting habits, and what mental is putting the wrong thing on the wrong food.

• Paid Members

Or we can just say "Fuck off, the Union Jack is British, was British long before the BNP was started, and will be British long after they crawl back under their rocks, and we're not going to ditch it and let those cunts think they can take ownership of it."

• Paid Members

Or we can just say "Fuck off, the Union Jack is British, was British long before the BNP was started, and will be British long after they crawl back under their rocks, and we're not going to ditch it and let those cunts think they can take ownership of it."

It's not so much that it uses the Union Jack, If the logo was a Union Jack with UKFF written to the side, it would probably look alright. However an acronym written in block capitals with the Union Jack masked inside it is just too similar to their logo I think.

• Paid Members

This doesn't change the fact that people seeing it on screen in our offices are still going to think "Hey, that looks like a BNP-style thing!" The fact is that nationalist organisations do inject their flag into their logos (the Front National in France and http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9e/Freedom_Party_of_Austria_logo.png/180px-Freedom_Party_of_Austria_logo.png'>Freiheitliche Partei

• Paid Members

Wouldn't the best answer be "how do you know what the BNP website looks like?"

How can one not know what their logo looks like? It's used as a backdrop on related news items and features on their literature, which drops through the public's letterboxes at election time. It's perfectly normal for people to have that reaction to seeing a country's flag featuring predominantly on some form of logo with an initialism superimposed over it. That's what all nationalist placards seem to be like and we don't, as best I can recall, tend to see that format used anywhere else, I assume precisely because of those mental links that we place.

Archived