Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Men & The Toilet Seat
Philo_Vance
post Nov 8 2011, 16:41
Post #256

Curtain Jerker

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,412

I think I've already told the story here about shitting myself on an escalator. Not my finest hour.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wretch
post Nov 8 2011, 16:41
Post #257

Card Filler

Group: Paid Members
Member No.: 13,381

laugh.gif Fuck me. Top man for getting them up. My favourite is the look of pure joy in pic #6, he seems to have reached nirvana.

MSPaint really is fantastic.

--------------------
..then, before i left, i turned around and told the judge "i'm here to state who i am and be honest with you." i said "if they thought i was dangerous on the road like you're trying to accuse me of, wouldn't they have taken my license when i first got it? yes they would. and the judge says "yeah, you have a point," he goes "you don't need to get loud," i said "don't get loud?" i says "i've got every right to get loud." i says "you can't do a god damn thing about it, because i'm expressing myself in your court, and there is nothing you can do about it. you think you're god because you have a robe and you can put people up the god damn river for 20 years? well you're not."
and i left it at that...

+Quote Post
Max Power
post Nov 8 2011, 17:20
Post #258

Card Filler

Member No.: 1,637

QUOTE (Steve Justice @ Nov 8 2011, 12:42) *
QUOTE (LaGoosh @ Nov 8 2011, 12:24) *
There are no words as to how amazing that is.

That I've finally been potty trained at the age of 31, or that I pissed on myself?

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

+Quote Post
Maytrix
post Nov 8 2011, 21:20
Post #259

Card Filler

Member No.: 2,011

QUOTE (kendo @ Nov 8 2011, 15:23) *
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191

Since this thread is full of toilet mishaps, thought I'd share this gem. One of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

Hahaha, best read in ages. laugh.gif

But piss bottles? huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Loki
post Nov 9 2011, 0:25
Post #260

Inter-Continental Champion

Member No.: 4,905

Piss bottles is just wrong. This thread has really opened my eyes to how many people have problems with the good old fashioned urinal.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chest Rockwell
post Nov 9 2011, 1:12
Post #261

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 6,033

Splash back is a motherfucker though.. If I'm wearing a suit I won't use a urinal because I'm too lazy to dry clean often.. Doesn't bother me for jeans though.

--------------------

Noted fantasist and indoor sunglasses wearer.

+Quote Post
post Nov 9 2011, 11:40
Post #262

Curtain Jerker

Member No.: 11,119

What are your opinions of washroom advertising?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richie Freebird
post Nov 9 2011, 11:52
Post #263

Group: Sig/Avatar Abusers
Member No.: 13,829

Piss bottles are an essential tool if your on a football fans’ minibus going to away days.

--------------------

Provided by the UKFF 'Ugly Sig' Police

+Quote Post
Philo_Vance
post Nov 9 2011, 12:01
Post #264

Curtain Jerker

I just had a text off a female friend saying that her she's had a stomach bug and her boyfriend (quite a new boyfriend) saw her shit and puke at the same time. Apparently he still can't close his eyes around her..

+Quote Post
Call me Bellend
post Nov 9 2011, 13:47
Post #265

Mid Carder

Member No.: 6,835

QUOTE (Dave 2Tone @ Nov 9 2011, 12:01) *
I just had a text off a female friend saying that her she's had a stomach bug and her boyfriend (quite a new boyfriend) saw her shit and puke at the same time. Apparently he still can't close his eyes around her..

I think in this case (unless I really didn't care much about the chick) compassion would take over from being grossed out for me.

--------------------
My name is not Steve

+Quote Post
Steve Justice
post Nov 9 2011, 14:10
Post #266

Does poos wrong

Member No.: 5,772

That really depends. It would turn my stomach, but if I was into scat...

+Quote Post
Call me Bellend
post Nov 9 2011, 14:17
Post #267

Mid Carder

Member No.: 6,835

QUOTE (Steve Justice @ Nov 9 2011, 14:10) *
That really depends. It would turn my stomach, but if I was into scat...

I'm sure even the most hardened scatophiles aren't into ill people's diarrhea, well I hope not anyway.

--------------------
My name is not Steve

+Quote Post
Philo_Vance
post Nov 9 2011, 14:23
Post #268

Curtain Jerker

If it was my g/f and i saw it, it'd gross me out a bit in the 'I don't like looking at shit or the smell of it' way, but wouldn't really be a big deal, if you're ill, you're ill. That said, I'd be fairly embarrassed if my g/f saw me hunched over on the lav, shitting tea and retching in the sink..

This post has been edited by Dave 2Tone: Nov 9 2011, 14:23

+Quote Post
SpursRiot2012
post Nov 9 2011, 14:23
Post #269

European Champion

Member No.: 597

What I don't understand is why the guy on the bodybuilding forum couldn't piss and shit at the same time?

--------------------

Whole world in his hands.

+Quote Post
Chest Rockwell
post Nov 9 2011, 14:26
Post #270

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 6,033

Because he had a boner

--------------------

Noted fantasist and indoor sunglasses wearer.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 6:56