UKFF TOP 50 Wrestlers ... EVER!

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Tag teams can count. There isn't really a strict rule on it. If you give a good enough sentance as to why you feel an established tag team should be on the list, them do it. For example, the Road Warriors were massive stand alone draws at various points in their career.

Cheers, Ian.

• Paid Members
Tag teams can count. There isn't really a strict rule on it. If you give a good enough sentance as to why you feel an established tag team should be on the list, them do it. For example, the Road Warriors were massive stand alone draws at various points in their career.

Aww...fuck. Will tag teams count as one entrant or two? Because I might just re-send my nominations through and fuck off the singles wrestlers.

• Paid Members

Look at it this way. If you think Animal is a stellar worker on his own, Animal gets a vote all to himself. If you think he's only really worth watching when with Hawk, then LOD get a single vote to include them both.

• Paid Members

Sent you mine, mon generale. Although such is the link of my wanky write-ups for each rassler, I'll understand completely if you top yourself rather than read it all.

I remember seeing a top 20 version of this done on another forum. It was really well compiled. It threw up a few surprises too.

Tag teams counted as one vote in that also, although the team members' separate votes were counted towards it and the only two teams to get in were Edge & Christian and The Steiners. If either Hawk or Animal had a stonking singles career as well then they'd have no doubt been there too.

• Paid Members
I remember seeing a top 20 version of this done on another forum. It was really well compiled. It threw up a few surprises too.

What forum would this happen to have been on, Mr Showtime?

I would say, but I don't know if said forum's initials have been banned around here. There's no way of knowing.

I'm sure this forum has done something similar in the past. There was a nomination phase - much like now - then the 16 wrestlers with the most nominations were put together in a knockout competition where we all voted (I think). IIRC the final was either Hogan/Flair or Hogan/Vince.

• Paid Members
I'm sure this forum has done something similar in the past. There was a nomination phase - much like now - then the 16 wrestlers with the most nominations were put together in a knockout competition where we all voted (I think). IIRC the final was either Hogan/Flair or Hogan/Vince.

I did that. I think Hogan beat Flair in the final.

• Paid Members

I would say, but I don't know if said forum's initials have been banned around here. There's no way of knowing.

No, you can still say TWCF round here.

Archived