TNA Maximum Impact IV

Kata Ha Jime

I'm not doing the fan interaction as i feel that in the UK it is done very badly compared to how they do it at the big PPV's in the USA. In the UK the fan interaction events you are made to feel like a sheep in a massive herd and get moved along a line very quickly and most of the time the talent do not take an interest in the fans not even doing the basic bare minimum of looking up at you and saying hello unless you are a cute girl or a disabled kid in a wheelchair.

Rvd was ignoring the security saying that if people wanted pictures they would take them. Only picture i have is of me and Jeff Hardy.

Im not sure what Nottingham will be like. Im hoping the security will be better rather than having half of the queue having photos and the other half being rushed.

I told myself I wouldnt go this year but changed my mind when I heard that there was only going to be 150 people at each interaction and that each person would not be rushed along.

Received my ticket today for Nottingham and I am ticket number 289, looks like I will be going through the same routine of trying to smile getting my picture with a wrestler with a prick security guard shouting 'NO PHOTOS'

I agree with Richie, you just have to ignore what security say and get the photo you want

• 3 months later...

With the tour being a month away I figured I'd bump this topic (instead of starting a new one). So, who's going?

As far as I know, the latest advertised line-up looks like this:

Sting

Kurt Angle

Rob Van Dam

Mr. Anderson

AJ Styles

Bobby Roode

James Storm

Samoa Joe

Matt Morgan

Bully Ray

Mexican America

Mickie James

Velvet Sky

Gail Kim

Crimson and Gunner were originally scheduled to be on the tour but then got taken off. Magnus tweeted that he won't be on this year due to Ring Ka King so I'm wondering if Matt Morgan and/or Mickie James might be taken off the tour as well. I guess we'll see.

Anyway, I'm pretty pumped about this one as it's going to be my first time seeing TNA live. I've always wanted to see a TNA house show live but it just wasn't feasible. Now that I've moved to England I've got no excuse to miss this. Nottingham was the closest show to me but I decided to go to the Wembley one instead since I'm a sucker for a good atmosphere and I reckon the atmosphere at the London show might be the best, with it probably being the biggest crowd and all. Definitely liking the line-up so far. Lots of good names on there. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for Kid Kash or Austin Aries to be added to the shows as well. A UK talent or two would be nice too.

I'll be at the Manchester show after one of my friends mentioned he was going and asked if I was interested. Admittedly, neither of us really watch TNA these days and keep up with what's going on thanks to watching bits on Youtube that catch our interest and hearing about it on podcasts and whatnot. I'd say I should probably try and get back into watching TNA, especially since about a year ago, I was watching TNA weekly and had very little interest in WWE. It's done a complete 180 though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to going to see this. I was at the first UK tour shows at the Olympia but I haven't been to any of the shows since, and I doubt I'll get another opportunity to see Styles, Roode and Storm in the UK during 2012. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that Austin Aries gets added to the tour, but it still looks like a pretty solid line-up and should make for some great shows!

I have front row ringside for London's date back when the tour went on sale months ago. I got first class train tickets from Glasgow Central to London Kings Cross and a good reviewed hotel stay for my Christmas from my parents. Spending the whole weekend in London so excited for some tourist activity with the show being the main event of the weekend. It's exactly one month today. I cannot wait.

I have front row ringside for London's date back when the tour went on sale months ago. I got first class train tickets from Glasgow Central to London Kings Cross and a good reviewed hotel stay for my Christmas from my parents. Spending the whole weekend in London so excited for some tourist activity with the show being the main event of the weekend. It's exactly one month today. I cannot wait.

You do know that the Megabus is doing a sleeper service overnight for

I'm attending the Manchester show. Third year running and I'm really excited. Especially to see Sting. I am a big fan of the show in Manchester as they have a brilliant atmosphere and put up a decent show. Last years show had some strange booking through but made up for it with a quality main event.

I've decided to pay abit extra for floor seats in the MEN and will be sitting in the fifth row where the section will look onto the ring with the tron behind the ring. Whats the view like from a fifth row? Hope it's good. I was pleased to have the tickets delivered just before christmas though. I usually panic when they are delivered nearer to the event as I don't have much faith in Royal Mail

Archived